Thread: Kassandra Keyzer (21) was murdered by her cousin and he wrote 'my bad' on the wall in her blood

Kassandra Keyzer (21) was murdered by her cousin and he wrote 'my bad' on the wall in her blood

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...l_in_her_blood

The 21-year-old college student, who had a 2-year-old son and was engaged to be married, was covered in blood from head to toe, and had deep cuts to her body and a stab wound to her neck.

Her pants and underwear appeared to have been cut off.

The words 'my bad' were scrawled in blood on the wall, and bloody footprints were found on white carpeting leading to the first floor.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

He was trying to rape her too?!? AND he slashed his grandma's throat? Holy shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wonder if the "my bad" was said to him by someone and it pissed him off, so to get back at them, he did all this crap and then wrote that.

How awful!

The little toddler was also home at the time, but he was asleep.

Her facebook makes me so sad. She was so excited about her upcoming wedding.

Here is the 911 call.
    http://woodtv.com/2014/07/02/911-cal...cut-your-neck/

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Well, he did say my bad.

That makes it ok right?
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Grandma survives this brutal attack, only to end up dying from cancer in December. Damn.......

What a massive piece of shit

http://www.freep.com/story/news/loca...usin/29110919/

A 16-year-old who pleaded guilty to killing his 21-year-old cousin while trying to rape her in western Michigan has been sentenced to 40 to 60 years in prison.

Joshua Keyzer was charged as an adult in the June 2014 death of Kassandra Keyzer in Allegan County's Wayland Township. WOOD-TV reports he learned his sentence Monday. He earlier pleaded guilty to felony murder and attempted first-degree criminal sexual conduct charges.

The plea came with an agreement he wouldn't face life in prison without a chance for parole.

Police say Keyzer was found dead with deep lacerations, including a stab wound to her neck, and her clothing had appeared to have been cut off. Authorities say the teen's grandmother was slashed in the neck but survived. She died of cancer in December.

Mother at Joshua Keyzer's sentencing: 'You and Satan committed this pure evil'

ALLEGAN COUNTY, MI – Nearly a year after raping and killing his cousin, Joshua Keyzer, once considered a caring, intelligent teen, can't explain what motivated his crime.
    It might have been sexually motivated, but he wasn't sure.

That lack of understanding troubled the judge, his attorney and family in an Allegan County courtroom on Monday, June 22, at his sentencing.

"I have no choice in this case but to protect society ... because we don't know why, we don't know if it's going to happen again, we don't know how to fix (his problems)," Circuit Judge Margaret Zuzich-Bakker said.

She sentenced Keyzer to 40 to 60 years in prison.

He was only 15 when he killed his cousin, Kassandra Keyzer, 21, on June 21, 2014, at their grandmother's home in Wayland Township.

He destroyed many lives that day.

She left a then-2-year-old son who keeps asking for his mother. She was a student at Aquinas College and planning her upcoming marriage to the "love of her life," family said.

"Cassandra was an amazing daughter," Karen Louwenaar told the judge.

Keyzer was living part-time at his grandmother's home, in the 3000-block of 10th Avenue in Wayland Township. The grandmother called 911 after being stabbed.

When police arrived, Keyzer was covered in blood, holding a knife, while on the roof. He fell into bushes and was subdued by a state police trooper's taser when he tried to run.

Kassandra Keyzer's body was found covered in blood, on an ottoman, her arms outstretched. Her clothes appeared to be cut off of her. She suffered deep stab wounds, including one to the front of her neck.

In blood, Joshua Keyzer wrote, "My Bad," on the wall.

"You and Satan committed this pure evil against Kassandra," the victim's mother told him.

She said she can't help but think about her daughter's final moments and how she suffered. She can't help but feel anger and bitterness toward him.

She told him that he was once loved by her family. The killing was cruel and incomprehensible, she said.

Defense attorney James Mikel McEwen said his client had never been in trouble before. He has been polite and respectful since his arrest. McEwen said his client, who has twice been found competent to stand trial, has no insight into the killing.

"He says he doesn't know. That's one of the things that scares me the most," McEwen said.

As part of a plea agreement, Keyzer did not face life in prison without hope for parole, which is the mandatory sentence for adults convicted of first-degree or felony murder. Prosecutors sought the maximum sentence of 40 to 60 years.

The grandmother, Sharon Keyzer, recovered from stab injuries but died of cancer in late December.

http://www.mlive.com/news/grand-rapi..._explanat.html

Jesus Fuck that is sad.

"I, uh, killed her, ma'am," he said.

"Did that involve some sort of sexual penetration?" the judge asked.

"Yes, your honor," he responded.

"And did you do that while you were involved in killing Kassandra?" the judge continued.

"Yes, your honor," Keyzer said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/0...n_7273634.html

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Reading her Facebook was incredibly sad. She was so excited for her upcoming wedding. All of that happiness destroyed by someone she thought that she could trust.

I always want the killer to give a detailed explanation as to why they do what they do. Or just SOME kind of explanation.

"I killed her ma'am"
    "And why did you do such an awful thing?"
    "Because I am a sick fucked up individual"

That would have sufficed. But offering "I have no explanation" is maddening to me. So he murdered his cousin and tried to kill his grandmother and he felt nothing, saw nothing, and heard nothing during that time. He just decided to brandish a knife and go on a slash fest.

Quote Originally Posted by pinchy View Post
    Jesus Fuck that is sad.
    lol, Great first post!
    <br />[quote author=skindeep_curiosity]<br />I&#39;m so glad I love the meat. <br />[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by HippyZippy View Post
    lol, Great first post!
    wow, what a totally unnecessary response!

I would like to know why the kid was living with his grandmother "part time" and how he was related to Kassandra (Cousins I know, but on his mother's or father's side etc.). I would like to know where his parents are.

I feel really bad for her baby.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I would like to know why the kid was living with his grandmother "part time" and how he was related to Kassandra (Cousins I know, but on his mother's or father's side etc.). I would like to know where his parents are.

I feel really bad for her baby.
    And her fiancee

Thread Information