Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 LastLast

Thread: Suicide Prevention / Suicide Survivors Thread

There is no "trick" for some people. I have been in treatment ever since my first attempt and 15 years later I grow more hopeless by the day. I want desperately to get better, have tried everything available and have fought relentlessly to find help in a system designed against helping the seriously mentally ill. I take the meds, see the doctors, spent months in lock down in mental wards, had ECT. Nothing has helped. Yet I have a clear mind, I'm with it enough to see the healthcare system failing myself and so many others. I should be able to choose a peaceful, dignified death, but instead must plan in secrecy without help or support from others, hoping that the next time will be the last time.

I'm feeling really depressed right now. I had a dream about my first love last night and I shared it with my counselor today. After the session, I was able to keep my mind off of him, but as I was leaving work, all the pain and hurt from our relationship ending exploded. I went home and cried myself to sleep. I did contemplate suicide for a brief moment. I really wanted the pain in my heart to end. My 16 year old self (I'm 31) still holds out hope for a reconciliation. I want to reach out to him, but I feel like he'd just make me feel even more depressed. I feel like I have two different people living in my body. An adult and a child. Right now, the child wants to die.

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    I'm feeling really depressed right now. I had a dream about my first love last night and I shared it with my counselor today. After the session, I was able to keep my mind off of him, but as I was leaving work, all the pain and hurt from our relationship ending exploded. I went home and cried myself to sleep. I did contemplate suicide for a brief moment. I really wanted the pain in my heart to end. My 16 year old self (I'm 31) still holds out hope for a reconciliation. I want to reach out to him, but I feel like he'd just make me feel even more depressed. I feel like I have two different people living in my body. An adult and a child. Right now, the child wants to die.
    I'm sorry. Glad you are seeing a counselor. I've heard that it can get harder before it gets better, so this sounds like a normal reaction.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Tonight death just seems to be a much more peaceful thought than keep on living.

Death is permanent, it can't be unfixed.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Death is permanent, it can't be unfixed.
    I realize that. When reasons to be alive run out it's just the only option that remains

Quote Originally Posted by Thrumyeyes View Post
    I realize that. When reasons to be alive run out it's just the only option that remains
    I wouldn't do it. I'd try to somehow get through today unharmed.

I don't think it's wrong though to look within yourself and ask yourself these hard questions as to why you feel this way. But you should ask these questions over the next several years, because sometimes introspection takes that long to be effective. Now, I have no idea where you are coming from here, so maybe you'll say you have spent years thinking about these things. Well, keep working through them. You never know when your acceptance over the things that are plaguing you will resolve themselves, either through your own personal work, or the help of someone else.

I do believe though that if you give yourself a chance, you can come to an understanding about yourself and perhaps your past that will allow you to not just move forward, but to embrace both the present and the future. In five years, you could be in a totally awesome place mentally that right now you can't really see.

Tonight death just seems to be a much more peaceful thought than keep on living.
    Have you talked to anyone about these thoughts? Like a professional?

It may seem like those thoughts are normal, but they aren't. I've been where you are now, and it's a pitiful existence. It gets better. Don't give up hope.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hi this is Saundre can somebody please tell me what this site is. I have my moms phone and this was open on her phone she passed half hour ago please tell me what this is

Hi this is Saundre can somebody please tell me what this site is. I have my moms phone and this was open on her phone she passed half hour ago please tell me what this is

The return of Sassypants??
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    The return of Sassypants??
    My exact thoughts.

What the ever fucking fuck?
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Have you seen my wife?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Have you seen my wife?
    She's with Perry's brother
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

Wut.

Are we supposed to believe this lady (your mother) really did kill herself?!?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

If this is a joke, you're fucked. If it's not, respond, so we can assist you. (I vote the former)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Yeah, trying to pull a prank on a Suicide Prevention thread. Not winning any friends that way.

I'm gathering that they didn't get the initial response they were hoping for. Otherwise they'd respond. So I'm officially calling bullshit on this. How low can you get?
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Dafuq.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, trying to pull a prank on a Suicide Prevention thread. Not winning any friends that way.

I'm gathering that they didn't get the initial response they were hoping for. Otherwise they'd respond. So I'm officially calling bullshit on this. How low can you get?
    Yeah and they were back on early this morning/late last night. After their post. So fuck them, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by daisylane View Post
    If this is a joke, you're fucked. If it's not, respond, so we can assist you. (I vote the former)
    My apologies for only responding now. I am in a different time zone than most of the people on here I think. As you can imagine I'm having a difficult time right now and am a bit preoccupied with memorial arrangements, so as soon as I have handled all the arrangements and got everything sorted out I shall come back and post the medical examiner's report so that all here would understand I didn't make it up. I only posted on here because this was the website that was still open on here phone when I found her. Sorry if upset you all, I understand why people are naive and questions things instantly. Thanks for understanding and I shall check in as soon as it's possible and post the proof.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

My apologies for only responding now. I am in a different time zone than most of the people on here I think. As you can imagine I'm having a difficult time right now and am a bit preoccupied with memorial arrangements, so as soon as I have handled all the arrangements and got everything sorted out I shall come back and post the medical examiner's report so that all here would understand I didn't make it up. I only posted on here because this was the website that was still open on here phone when I found her. Sorry if upset you all, I understand why people are naive and questions things instantly. Thanks for understanding and I shall check in as soon as it's possible and post the proof.
    Please do. I look forward to the report.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Please do. I look forward to the report.
    Medical examiners write their reports in green crayon right?
    Last edited by Monter; 04-10-2017 at 02:41 PM. Reason: benghi

Thread Information