Thread: Corbin Wampler (31) allegedly committed suicide by gunshot

Corbin Wampler (31) allegedly committed suicide by gunshot

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2015...ide_by_gunshot

Charles Corbin Wampler, 31, of Indianapolis, passed away on Thursday, April 16, 2015 at Eskenazi Hospital. He was born on November 9, 1983 Indianapolis, Indiana.

Corbin was a journeyman electrician, lighting salesman and designer, and most passionately, a photographer. He was highly recognized for his personalized style of photographs with an incredible attention to detail, lighting, and creativity. Corbin served as one of Jehovah's Witnesses and will be remembered as a giving and passionate person who loved with a full heart and mind. He was always dedicated and committed to his endeavors.

He is survived by his loving wife, Emily Kristine Wampler; father, Steven Brent (Lori Ann) Wampler; mother, Judy Diane (Leeberg) Kral; twin sister, Stephanie Brooke Sanders; sister, Samantha Lu Anne Kral; and brother, Adam Robert Kral.

A memorial service will be held at 7:00 pm on Monday, April 20, 2015 at Forum Conference & Event Center, 11313 USA Parkway, Fishers, IN 46037.

- See more at: http://www.randallroberts.com/tribut...#tribute-start

Very interesting he was a Jehovah Witness and he killed himself. Over 500 people came to his memorial. He seemed like a great guy. I am getting depressed. The last 5 people I researched have been suicide. Can I get a fricken heart attack already???

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Someone who knew this guy pm'ed me and said he shot himself. I think they are legit as they said a few other personal details. His wife is gorgeous

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    So sad. I agree...his wife is beautiful.

Thread Information