Thread: Chantelle Brugman - missing since 5 May 2015

Chantelle Brugman - missing since 5 May 2015

She's missing from the future for some of you

https://www.facebook.com/chantelle.brugman.3?fref=ts

Police are seeking urgent public assistance to help locate 21-year-old Victorian woman Chantelle Brugman who was last seen in Mount Isa this morning.

Chantelle was last seen around 8.50 this morning on Isa Street and hasn?t been seen since.

She suffers from a serious medical condition and police are concerned for her welfare.

She was last seen wearing a blue and pink floral dress and a blue floral headband.

Chantelle is believed to be travelling in a blue Toyota Corolla with Victorian registration 1AS6YB.

She is from Victoria and it is believed she has no ties to the local community and may not know the local area well.

Anyone that may be able to assist is urged to contact police immediately.

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2015...man-mount-isa/

Previous comment came out completely the opposite of what I meant but it sure is weird to see the date stamp
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Thanks for visiting my Fundraising Page for Walk a Mile in Their Shoes for White Ribbon Australia!
    All proceeds from this campaign will be donated to White Ribbon’s “Break the Silence” programme in primary and secondary schools across Australia,
    aimed at creating generational change in attitudes toward violence. As a recent survivor of a sexual assault this charity
    is held close to my heart and I hope that any proceeds that I am able to raise can help raise awareness and make a difference to society.
    Thanks for supporting my efforts in raising money for this cause!

https://www.mycause.com.au/page/9168...ceagainstwomen

So far $90 has been donated

Sat, 04 Apr 2015
    Bec Broecker
    $20

Good on you Chan! X

Thu, 02 Apr 2015
    Anonymous
    $20

Thu, 02 Apr 2015
    Anonymous
    $50

I wonder what her serious medical condition is? On her FB, she posted around the end of March that she "collapsed" and was in the hospital. The weird thing is that people were guessing that before she posted what happened to cause her to be in the hospital, which makes me think it's a common thing or has happened to her more than once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information