Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Robert Hancock (37) - 2 May 2015 - waiting for ME results

Robert Hancock (37) - 2 May 2015 - waiting for ME results

1506364 Tarrant Hancock John 8/9/1977 37 5/2/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Police Svc #:
    Deceased Address: 9001 S Normandale Apt. 1053 , Fort Worth, Texas 76116 Time Of Death 4:52 AM
    Occurred Location: 9001 S Normandale , Fort Worth, Texas 76116
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector: Tasha Greenberg, M.D.
    Place Of Death Address: 1575 S. Main St. , Fort Worth , Texas Manner Of Death: PENDING
    Cause Of Death: PENDING
    http://mepublic.tarrantcounty.com/mepublic/Default.aspx

The wife says he passed away from a major seizure complication. Oddly she seems super upbeat less than 2 weeks later posting selfies and laughing. On top of that the obituary clearly states there will be no visitation which again is weird. Going to keep my eye out on this one. Seems a tad fishy.mif my husband died suddenly I am sure I would be posting stories of him and such, she pretty much has just been doing her thing with no mention of him since the 7th she even went and got her hair done.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

But she did mention him and how she was depressed and missing him in the screen shot you posted...

I dunno, I've never lost a husband but when my sister was murdered I wasn't updating any social media at that time. Heck it took a while before I even spoke about on here.

I can also see needing a 'pick me up' day and getting her hair done with her daughter. I would probably bet that her daughter or a friend is the ones that set it up.
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    It's hard to tell from just posts. Yes, from the information given it looks weird to some people. But what if their relationship wasn't as great in reality as it was portrayed to the public? Then again it could have been a wonderful relationship and this is just how she is working through it. It also sounds like friends and family may have set up a pamper day for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

One of the sales ladies I work with here in Denver was working the day after she buried her husband. She said she had to move on as if life were normal just to survive.

We all grieve differently. Doesn't mean we're not grieving.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Just a weird vibe, we will see when the results come in

My bf didn't post anything about his Mom when she passed away 3 years ago. Everybody grieves in a different way, so please don't judge people by what they post on Facebook. There's still a "real life" and you definitely don't know what's goind on inside her mind.

i get slightly uncomfortable when i see someone posting on and on about someone's death on facebook. i don't think it's really all that appropriate, and wouldn't be doing it. if you go to their page and post 'i miss you' messages, that's one thing because it's sort of like talking directly to them but 'omg, i'm so sad i can barely move' status updates strike me as a little bit attention seeking.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Like I said. I see a lot of these deaths and usually they sit well with me. My bat senses are tingling on this one. First time in about 6 deaths or so. I could be off, we will see

Okay. So the wrong FB is up here. This is the correct one:
    https://www.facebook.com/robert.hancock.31392?__nodl

And he goes by Robert Hancock, not John. Even the Gofundme is under Robert.

I checked out the wife's posts. I see absolutely no reason why anyone should be questioning her. Her posts are completely normal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Okay. So the wrong FB is up here. This is the correct one:
    https://www.facebook.com/robert.hancock.31392?__nodl

And he goes by Robert Hancock, not John. Even the Gofundme is under Robert.

I checked out the wife's posts. I see absolutely no reason why anyone should be questioning her. Her posts are completely normal to me.
    Just something I feel. Like final destination, don't get on the plane lol I am not sure why it such a huge deal to all you how I feel honestly. It is one woman's opinion.

We all know that the Psychic Friends Network has solved a shitload more cases with their spidey senses than regular forensics. Yes, let's wait for the results before we crucify this poor woman who just lost her husband.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Whatever happened, it happened at home. Someone called for help, because he passed at the hospital.

Natural causes. That's my call.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    We all know that the Psychic Friends Network has solved a shitload more cases with their spidey senses than regular forensics. Yes, let's wait for the results before we crucify this poor woman who just lost her husband.
    I am not like adding her as a friend and taunting her. I am not putting up fliers and calling her out. It is just weird. Trust in when something feels off to you because sometimes those feelings you ignore are in your best interest. a few things I could,not "prove" but are wre weird. Like the fact that 2 weeks earlier in the same town police are called to a hotel room where they find a dead lady with the same last name. I can't prove there is a connection, Hancock is not a totally uncommon last name though it would be odd for 2 people named Hancock to die 2 weeks apart in the same town... May just be coincidence maybe more. So again, let's wait and see. It was a 2 post thread workings is way to oblivion and now it is today's news story. Let it go. Could be months to get results.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I am not like adding her as a friend and taunting her. I am not putting up fliers and calling her out. It is just weird. Trust in when something feels off to you because sometimes those feelings you ignore are in your best interest. a few things I could,not "prove" but are wre weird. Like the fact that 2 weeks earlier in the same town police are called to a hotel room where they find a dead lady with the same last name. I can't prove there is a connection, Hancock is not a totally uncommon last name though it would be odd for 2 people named Hancock to die 2 weeks apart in the same town... May just be coincidence maybe more. So again, let's wait and see. It was a 2 post thread workings is way to oblivion and now it is today's news story. Let it go. Could be months to get results.
    I think you're reading WAY too much in to this. Think logically, babe. Would she even bother calling 911 at 2 in the morning? Or just leave him there and pretend she found him in the morning? He was sleeping on the couch. She didn't need to call them.

Your "vibes" Make zero logical sense. And her posts are COMPLETELY normal. I don't get where you are trying to take this because there are a trillion other cases on here where you could feel something "off" and be right.

Sorry. In this case you're wrong. And I seriously hope that the family doesn't come in here and see your word vomit. Because the last thing she needs right now is the likes of you being a ditzy psychic on her shit.

Oh dear Lord, I hope not.

We all have our own ways of grieving. I have been to wakes where those closest to the deceased were laughing and smiling and celebrating the life of the loved one they had lost. That didn't make them a murderer. Some don't take it so well.

If crying and carrying on was an indicator of innocence, I can think of several that are incarcerated now for murder that need to be cut loose. Susan Smith put on a good show. Jodi Arias did a terrific grief demonstration. I have seen several pull out the full mourn-o-rama, tears, snot, falling on the floor crying, only to be convicted later of cold blooded murder.

Kat, your speculations don't hold water. ...sorry
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 05-16-2015 at 10:25 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Life is for the living. This is a new beginning for her and I'm sure she is lost. A haircut is somewhat symbolic.

I bathed my father after his death, put his bedding in the wash and took my mothers dog to the vet. You have to keep going, doing the normal activities of life..which means being with dear friends when getting a haircut. Maybe she wanted to look nice for the funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Life is for the living. This is a new beginning for her and I'm sure she is lost. A haircut is somewhat symbolic.

I bathed my father after his death, put his bedding in the wash and took my mothers dog to the vet. You have to keep going, doing the normal activities of life..which means being with dear friends when getting a haircut. Maybe she wanted to look nice for the funeral.
    I went to a social function the night my dad died and didn't tell anyone He'd died. When he was dying only 4-5 of those people I saw on a regular basis kknew he was dying, and one of those people was my boss. So, yeah. Grief if very different person to person. There is no normal. I love confessions of a funeral director for this reason.

Kat- there are a 100 Hancock's that live in Fort Worth Texas. Also...the wife may not have had a visitation because they are very expensive.
    http://www.whitepages.com/name/Hancock/Fort-Worth-TX

It sounds like the husband had some major medical issues.
    My "iffy" meter didn't go off at all. If anything, I just felt really sad reading her facebook.

I think it was really sweet of her daughter to take her out 2 weeks after her husband died to get pampered. It is the South after all. It's actually not uncommon for women to go get their hair done before a funeral. The ladies of my family and myself went and got our hair done the day before my grandma's funeral.

My mom got dolled up for my dad's funeral. I didn't cry at his funeral and was smiling, hugging and chit chatting with everyone there. Pretty sure neither one of us did some bewitched nose wiggle to make him have a heart attack and die.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Just something I feel. Like final destination, don't get on the plane lol I am not sure why it such a huge deal to all you how I feel honestly. It is one woman's opinion.
    Wtf are you talking about? Boston posted corrected info and her take on it, I assure you your thoughts aren't "such a huge deal". You're basing your thoughts on your feelings and stellar intuition, I promise you no one really gives that much of a fuck. Stop making every fucking thread into this massive devils advocate defensive battle. Not every post is about you.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: SEIZURE DISORDER

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    Manner Of Death: NATURAL
    Cause Of Death: SEIZURE DISORDER
    Well, looky, looky. Who get's a cookie??

NOT KAT! YOU FUCKING WACKADOO WITH YOUR FINAL DESTINATION BULLSHIT!

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    I can't believe what I just read. I hope that these post, or Kat's post are removed!

I didn't grieve my Mom's death until a month and a half after she died. In the meantime, I partied, had a few other close deaths, a bunch of family drama. In other words, I didn't have time to grieve, I had to live. I had to maintain my sanity the best, safest way that I could. Did I love my Mom any less? No! Everyone grieves in their own way. How dare you judge her for a picture that someone else took and posted on Facebook!

You've never had a weird sense ever in your life? I got a weird vibe. I still do. I find going with my gut has saved me many times. You should always listen to the listen to those voice in your head, unless they tell you to burn down a house or something.

Thread Information