Thread: Man accused of yanking women's teeth out with pliers during sex because he liked 'gummy ladies'

Man accused of yanking women's teeth out with pliers during sex because he liked 'gummy ladies'

A man pulled out women's teeth with a screwdriver and a pair of pliers during sex because he liked "gummy ladies", a court has been told.

Philip Lyle Hansen, 56, from New Zealand, claims was just trying to "help" the victims and has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges between 1988 and 2011 - including unlawful sexual connection and wounding with intent.

A former girlfriend of Hansen, 47, who cannot be named for legal reasons, told Wellington District Court on Wednesday she never consented to having her teeth yanked out but was too "afraid" to report him.

Crown prosecutor Sally Carter warned the jury that during the trial they would hear evidence about Hansen's "fascination or obsession with them [women] not having any teeth".

"He liked his women without teeth," Ms Carter said in her opening address according to the New Zealand Herald.

The court watched a video from 2012 of the woman talking about how Hansen allegedly held her against a car door and removed six of her bottom teeth, using an oily rag to stop the bleeding, during sex.

She later had all her teeth removed and replaced with dentures, but when her wisdom teeth started coming through Hansen allegedly removed them with a screwdriver.

"He had a screwdriver in his hand, he then tilted my head back... after that he had grabbed the screwdriver and started digging at the back of my gums to try and get out these wisdom teeth," she said in the video.

During cross-examination defence lawyer Mike Antunovic said the woman had let Hansen pull out six teeth from her lower jaw and that Hansen was just trying to help the women, not hurt them.

The lawyer said the woman had not objected to Hansen extracting her teeth with pliers.

But the woman, who said she had been drinking that night but was not heavily intoxicated, said she did not "freely" open her mouth and that she had no choice.

Mr Antunovic suggested Hansen had been trying to help the woman when he tried to remove her emerging wisdom teeth with a screwdriver after she complained about the problems they were causing her.

The alleged victim denied this.

Hansen was arrested in December 2012.

The trial continues.
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-teeth-5601057

Dude, you always find the weirdest shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

That's some bad kink.

Oh God.

I've only had a single tooth extracted and that shit sucked. It hurt like hell to smoke...luckily I didn't get dry socket. I can only imagine what those poor women went through. What a dirtbag! And Jumaki...you do come up with some fucked up articles

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Pulled out 6 of her teeth during sex? What the actual fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

If he liked females without teeth why didn't he go for them without teeth? I'm thinking he a sexual sadist that gets off on hurting women.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I've only had a single tooth extracted and that shit sucked. It hurt like hell to smoke...luckily I didn't get dry socket. I can only imagine what those poor women went through. What a dirtbag! And Jumaki...you do come up with some fucked up articles
    I guess I am just gifted?

I'm guessing the whole gummy thing is due to when he gets a blow job? LOL.

When I was a senior in high school I needed braces, and got those invisaligns. They basically covered my teeth and I couldn't eat with them on, chew gum, etc. They were like teeth covers and were soft. They came in handy when hooking up with the guy I was hooking up with, if you know what I mean...

I'm such a dirty bird.

But if dude would've just made the chicks wear those, it would've been a lot easier.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

oh my god, nic b. i know this about you now!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I'm guessing the whole gummy thing is due to when he gets a blow job? LOL.

When I was a senior in high school I needed braces, and got those invisaligns. They basically covered my teeth and I couldn't eat with them on, chew gum, etc. They were like teeth covers and were soft. They came in handy when hooking up with the guy I was hooking up with, if you know what I mean...

I'm such a dirty bird.

But if dude would've just made the chicks wear those, it would've been a lot easier.

I'm personally more astonished by the fact that anyone actually willingly had sex with this grossity gross dude.

And Nic is a hoor? That's exciting!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Hey, I'm just being honest! LOL. Besides, that was a LONG time ago. Like, 14 years ago....I can admit I was a skank back then hahahaha.

But it's not like I was blowing a bunch of dudes. Just one I was "in love" with.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

The smarmy look on his face. Fkng asshole.

That guy is sinister looking.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

Wow. His face.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I love this freaky, freaky fucking thread. Nice find Jumaki!! How did I miss this last year? I have to start paying more attention to the Pakeha news.

Does a blokey tooth fairy resorting to pliers = some sort of premature tooth ejaculation issue? Teeth are supposed to eject themselves.

Some more NZ articles on smugface

He wanted his identity suppressed. The judge said no Poor Phil

http://www.odt.co.nz/news/national/3...ns-teeth-named

Man accused of pulling women's teeth named
    Home ? News ? National
    Fri, 5 Sep 2014
    News: National
    *202 *23 ShareThis
    A man who allegedly tore women's teeth out with pliers while having sex with them has lost a bid to keep his name secret.

Philip Lyle Hansen appeared in the Wellington District Court today attempting to continue his name suppression until his trial next April.

He is facing 11 charges, including assault and sex charges.

Crown lawyer Sally Carter said while there would be a "flurry" of media attention around the case once his name was known, that attention would not be sustained until his trial.

His lawyer Mike Antunovic said Hansen was attempting to start up a contracting house painting business and if his name was publicised it would affect his work and cause extreme hardship.

Judge Bill Hastings said hardship followed the arrest of any person.

"I accept there has been considerable media interest in this case because of the unique allegations that have been made."

However, he said claiming extreme hardship was a "very high hurdle" and he was not convinced that Hansen would suffer it if his name was published.

He declined Mr Antunovic's application for Hansen's interim name suppression to continue.

The relationship Hansen had with the women was suppressed.

Hansen has denied the charges, including using pliers to pull out a total of 12 teeth from three separate victims. He was arrested in December 2012

http://www.smh.com.au/world/man-sear...01-1my64a.html

A man accused of pulling out women's teeth with pliers searched Google for "fat gummy ladies", a court has been told.

Philip Hansen's computer also showed searches for how to pull out a tooth with pliers, and pictures of tooth surgery.

Hansen, 56, is on trial in Wellington District Court after women accused him of sexual abuse, and of ripping out their teeth with pliers.

Police searched his house in December 2012 and seized a computer.

Advertisement

Judge Bruce Davidson told the jury on Friday the evidence of what was on the computer was not disputed.

He read out that there were Google searches for pulling out teeth with pliers, pulling out your own teeth, and for "fat gummy ladies". Police also found 68 pictures of tooth surgery.

Forensic tests on a set of pliers found in his bedside cabinet had a mix of blood and DNA. *

The judge said it meant there was extremely strong scientific support for the mix of blood coming from one of four complainants, and from two unknown others.

Hansen has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges of wounding with intent to injure four women by extracting their teeth with pliers, or attempting to with a screwdriver. He has also denied rape, wiggling their teeth or cutting their toes, and unlawful sexual connection.

Former wife Blodwen Jones said she met Hansen through a newspaper advertisement, and things went downhill shortly after the wedding.

She had to have a tooth removed and, during sex, he would put his fingers in her mouth to feel the gap and push and pull at her teeth.

She said he had become fascinated after the dentist had told her the tooth needed to be removed.

"I told him I didn't like it, it wasn't to happen, and it scared me."

She said he liked women without teeth. "I happened to like my teeth, and they were staying where they were," she told the jury.

Witness Shirley Wilson told of meeting Hansen once after talking on an internet dating site. Later, during phone calls, he talked to her about getting her teeth out, and she thought he meant by a dentist.

Months later, she met him in a Waikanae car park. "He said he had some pliers and he could pull my teeth, and that the pliers were in the back seat.*

"I didn't see them until he had them in his hand. I didn't think he would do it."

Hansen put an arm round her neck, held her head back and tried to pull her tooth, she said.* She pulled away and left.

Later, during a phone call, Wilson told him she had had her teeth out, but if he wanted to see he would have to come to Whanganui, where she lived.* She did not have contact with him again.

She agreed with defence lawyer Mike Antunovic that she had not initially mentioned to police about Hansen trying to remove one of her teeth.

Neither Wilson nor Jones were the subject of charges against Hansen.

Dentist Julie Stent said she saw one of the complainants in 2012, months after Hansen had removed two of her teeth. The woman told Stent the teeth had been forcibly removed with pliers.

Stent said both wounds had healed, but appeared consistent with the woman's account of what had happened.

The trial is expected to finish next week

http://i.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/n...nation-to-wife

<<snipped>>
    Hansen has pleaded not guilty to 11 charges of wounding with intent to injure four women by extracting their teeth with pliers, or attempting to with a screwdriver. He has also denied *rape, wiggling their teeth or cutting their toes, and unlawful sexual connection.

Former wife Blodwen Jones said she met Hansen through a newspaper advertisement, and things went downhill shortly after the wedding.

She had to have a tooth removed and, during sex, he would put his fingers in her mouth to feel the gap and push and pull at her teeth.

She said he had become fascinated after the dentist had told her the tooth needed to be removed.

"I told him I didn't like it, it wasn't to happen, and it scared me."

She said he liked women without teeth. "I happened to like my teeth, and they were staying where they were," she told the jury.

Witness Shirley Wilson told of meeting Hansen once after talking on an internet dating site. Later, during phone calls, he talked to her about getting her teeth out, and she thought he meant by a dentist.

Months later, she met him in a Waikanae car park. "He said he had some pliers and he could pull my teeth, and that the pliers were in the back seat.*

"I didn't see them until he had them in his hand. I didn't think he would do it."

Hansen put an arm round her neck, held her head back and tried to pull her tooth, she said. *She pulled away and left.

Later, during a phone call, Wilson told him she had had her teeth out, but if he wanted to see he would have to come to Whanganui, where she lived.* She did not have contact with him again.

She agreed with defence lawyer Mike Antunovic that she had not initially mentioned to police about Hansen trying to remove one of her teeth.

Neither Wilson nor Jones were the subject of charges against Hansen.

Dentist Julie Stent said she saw one of the complainants in 2012, months after Hansen had removed two of her teeth. The woman told Stent the teeth had been forcibly removed with pliers.

Stent said both wounds had healed, but appeared consistent with the woman's account of what had happened.

The trial is expected to finish next week.
    Last edited by blighted star; 05-03-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I love this freaky, freaky fucking thread. Nice find Jumaki!! How did I miss this last year? I have to start paying more attention to the Pakeha news.

Well, I have been told I am apparently good at finding weird shit, so I am good for something I suppose

Thread Information