Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tim Bosma, husband and father, went missing and was found burned beyond recognition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tim Bosma, husband and father, went missing and was found burned beyond recognition

This case I have been following since the young man went missing. He was advertising his truck for sale online when two men came to test drive it. He went with them. He never returned. One of the accused murderers is filthy rich and now being investigated and charged in other deaths, including his father's.

By all accounts, Tim Bosma was a loving, responsible, hardworking father and husband, and this random act of violence has shattered his tight family. RIP Tim. My thoughts are with your family.

Pre-trial motions are today and tomorrow. Trial could be as early as fall or as late as January 2016.

This article has a summary of the events of his disappearance and the investigation following the discovery of his body:

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/20...ssing_man.html

More on the investigation of both accused in other cases: http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2014...n_ontario.html

By: Tim Alamenciak News reporter, Jennifer Pagliaro City Hall reporter, Published on Sat Jun 14 2014

The provincial coroner’s office has never handled the remains of Laura Babcock.

Police have kept whether her body has been recovered secret from her family. However, the province’s coroner investigates any death by suspected homicide and would be involved if Babcock’s remains were found in the province.

Police have also refused to reveal their reasons for believing Babcock to be dead, adding to the mystery surrounding what led police to lay murder charges in her case.

Police charged Dellen Millard, 28, and Mark Smich, 26, with first-degree murder in April in connection with Babcock’s death but her family remains in the dark over much of the case against the pair.

In a tearful phone interview with the Star, Linda Babcock said she holds out hope her daughter, who was 23 when she was reported missing in June 2012, is still alive.

Prosecuting murders without a body is not an uncommon occurrence, according to legal experts. But Osgoode Hall Law School professor Alan Young says it is unusual to keep the victim’s family in the dark.

“Normally what you think would happen would be that they would have a private and confidential meeting with the family and give them the information they require for closure on an undertaking that the family keep this quiet because there’s some investigative need to not disclose this,” said Young.

The coroner’s office would only confirm that no remains were uncovered and examined in Ontario. It could not comment on the possibility her remains were found in another province or country.

Toronto police spokesman Mark Pugash referred all questions to the Ontario Provincial Police. OPP spokesman Sgt. Pierre Chamberland did not return a message from the Star and the detective handling the case did not respond to an email.

The Crown attorney in charge of prosecuting Millard and Smich in Babcock’s death declined to comment on the information from the coroner’s office or any aspect of the police investigation.

Millard and Smich were first arrested in connection with the murder of Tim Bosma, a 32-year-old Ancaster man who disappeared May 2013 after two men came to his home to test drive a Dodge Ram pickup truck he was trying to sell online. Bosma was never seen again and his charred remains were later found on Millard’s farm in Ayr, Ont.

The discovery and charges prompted police to turn over the files on Babcock’s disappearance to the homicide squad. Files on Millard’s father, Wayne, who died in November 2012, were also turned over.

As police laid charges against Smich and Millard for Babcock’s death, they also charged Millard with first-degree murder in connection with his father’s death, which was deemed a suicide in 2012.

Kevin Bryan, a retired detective who worked with the York Regional Police forensic unit for 16 years, believes the family would be told if her body had been found, but said police would have other evidence of her death.

“Now they’ve laid a murder charge which means they do have some evidence that she’s dead. . . . What that is, I don’t know and they’re not going to tell us that either,” said Bryan.

“They don’t go out and lay the charge in a situation like this without extensive consultation with the prosecutions office.”

Criminal Attorney Daniel Brown suggested police may be keeping information secret to assist in their investigation and prosecution.

“It could be an important part of the investigation or they want to ensure they haven’t tainted any witnesses, or perhaps they have a statement from an accused,” said Brown.

“I think right now there’s a lot more questions than answers and over the coming months these things will reveal themselves as the investigation comes to a close and we move into the prosecution phase of the case.”

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What fucking reason would a well off douchebag want to kill someone for? Fuck you, Millard, and you too, Smich.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    What fucking reason would a well off douchebag want to kill someone for? Fuck you, Millard, and you too, Smich.

Right?! So messed up. Probably just did it for the thrill. Plus, it sounds like they had already gotten away with murder at least once, maybe twice.

This story still makes me so sad. Thrill kill. His poor family.

This happened right around the area where I live, and it really threw people because it seems so completely random and without reason, to just contact someone who is selling something on kijiji that you don't know at all, and then go murder them. It definitely seems like he did it for the thrill. He didn't even try very hard to cover up the murder, being as he set up the test drive and then was seen with Tim Bosma, and his body was found on Millard's property.

Police have kept whether her body has been recovered secret from her family
    Can they do that??? I get not releasing it to media and others, but her own family?!?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Good discussion on the trial and videos here: https://www.facebook.com/DellenMilla...eCase/?fref=nf

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Can they do that??? I get not releasing it to media and others, but her own family?!?
    I think they can if they are able to argue it might interfere with the investigation? I would think that the only reason they wouldn't inform the family in that case is if they thought someone in the family was involved, but that's not the case here. From what I've read, it sounds very likely that her body will never be found, because he bought a powerful incinerator that is usually used for livestock prior to her disappearance. My guess is that was used to dispose of her body. I wonder if the police are hesitant to say anything because they don't have her body per say, but have some found some miniscule part of her remains?

So the accused apparently had quite the theft ring going:

http://cnews.canoe.com/CNEWS/Crime/2.../22621334.html

Tim Bosma trial: What the jury wasn't allowed to hear

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/hamilt...hear-1.3631268

Tim Bosma trial in Hamilton never heard about Dellen Millard's drug dealing, nor the fact he and Mark Smich may have owned more than one gun.

Those are just two of the numerous pieces of evidence that Justice Andrew Goodman ruled as inadmissible in the trial of the two men accused of killing Bosma in 2013.

The jurors are now in deliberations, so for the first time, CBC News is legally able to publish some of the details they weren't allowed to hear in court.

During the four-month trial in Superior Court in Hamilton, the jury was ushered out of the room dozens of times for legal arguments, as lawyers for Millard, 30, and Smich, 28, argued for specific evidence surrounding their clients to be disallowed.

In many cases, it was ? evidence about drug use, weapons and other areas was ruled out, because it was deemed "bad character evidence," or was too closely linked to other charges the two accused are facing.

Millard and Smich have pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges in the case of Bosma, who disappeared in May 2013 after taking the two on a ride in the pickup truck he was trying to sell. The Crown alleges the co-accused shot and killed Bosma, and burned his body in an incinerator on the Millard family's farm.

Millard and Smich also face first-degree murder charges in connection with the death of Toronto resident Laura Babcock. Millard is additionally charged with first-degree murder in the death of his father ? something the jury wasn't allowed to know, as the Bosma case has to be judged on its own merits.

Usually after a jury is sequestered, reporters are allowed to write about almost everything that was said in court while jurors are out of the room.

But in the Bosma case, many things that were discussed still can't be reported. Goodman has ordered an extended publication ban on more than a dozen other areas until the completion of the Babcock trial, which is set to begin in early 2017.

As the jury examines the facts to decide whether Millard and Smich are guilty or not guilty, here is some of what they weren't told.

The jury in the Tim Bosma trial in Hamilton never heard about Dellen Millard's drug dealing, nor the fact he and Mark Smich may have owned more than one gun.

Those are just two of the numerous pieces of evidence that Justice Andrew Goodman ruled as inadmissible in the trial of the two men accused of killing Bosma in 2013.

Disregard lawyers' remarks with no foundation, judge says in final remarks

During the four-month trial in Superior Court in Hamilton, the jury was ushered out of the room dozens of times for legal arguments, as lawyers for Millard, 30, and Smich, 28, argued for specific evidence surrounding their clients to be disallowed.

In many cases, it was ? evidence about drug use, weapons and other areas was ruled out, because it was deemed "bad character evidence," or was too closely linked to other charges the two accused are facing.

Millard and Smich have pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges in the case of Bosma, who disappeared in May 2013 after taking the two on a ride in the pickup truck he was trying to sell. The Crown alleges the co-accused shot and killed Bosma, and burned his body in an incinerator on the Millard family's farm.

Millard and Smich also face first-degree murder charges in connection with the death of Toronto resident Laura Babcock. Millard is additionally charged with first-degree murder in the death of his father ? something the jury wasn't allowed to know, as the Bosma case has to be judged on its own merits.

Usually after a jury is sequestered, reporters are allowed to write about almost everything that was said in court while jurors are out of the room.

But in the Bosma case, many things that were discussed still can't be reported. Goodman has ordered an extended publication ban on more than a dozen other areas until the completion of the Babcock trial, which is set to begin in early 2017.

As the jury examines the facts to decide whether Millard and Smich are guilty or not guilty, here is some of what they weren't told.

An affinity for guns, and more than 1

Though the jury heard its fair share about Millard's and Smich's affinity for guns, lots of evidence was ruled out.

Millard hard drive gun
    This photo of a gun, the Crown alleges, was sent via iMessage from Millard to his girlfriend, Christina Noudga. The jury saw this photo several times, but was never told that a second gun was pictured underneath the redacted portion. (Court exhibit)

Some of that evidence came from texts between Millard and alleged gun dealer Matthew Ward Jackson ? also known as "lisho."

In one text message exchange from February 2012, when talking about brokering a deal for what is believed to be the gun used to shoot Bosma, Millard said to Jackson: "BTW, is it clean or dirty?" Jackson responded, "clean," and then "bring her back safe plz."

Millard then wrote, "By the time I let her go, she'll be a dirty girl." Jackson responded, "[that's] fine lol. I can change her print."

Several times, the jury saw a photo of a Walther PPK sitting on a table that was recovered from a device backup on a computer in Millard's home. What the jury didn't see is that in the lower right-hand redacted portion of the photo, there was another gun.

Another photo that was excluded came from Smich's Facebook page. The photo was of a bullet with "your name here" written on it with a marker, court heard.

Smich's affinity for bullets didn't end there. In a voir dire, his friend Brendan Daly talked about how Smich showed him a YouTube video for "zombie bullets," and said Smich told him, "The gun that went with those bullets is what he wanted."

Both legal teams for Millard and Smich said during the trial that a number of other gun and bullet photos were excluded in pretrial motions.

Perhaps most bizarrely, Smich's ex-girlfriend Marlena Meneses said in one of her police statements that Millard asked her to wear a prosthetic, hollowed out pregnancy belly to smuggle ammunition back to Canada from the U.S. "It's kind of like a bathing suit and then it had a skin-coloured plastic belly," Meneses said.

This plot never actually happened, she said, adding that Smich told her not to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

Thank you for adding this. I thought about doing it last night but was phone posting. This trial has taken so long. I just hope it doesn't go to mistrial. Tim's poor family.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    Thank you for adding this. I thought about doing it last night but was phone posting. This trial has taken so long. I just hope it doesn't go to mistrial. Tim's poor family.
    I just added the rest. I think it's all ther now.

Our justice system scares me, i can't imagine how the family must feel.

Quote Originally Posted by missbad View Post
    I just added the rest. I think it's all ther now.

Our justice system scares me, i can't imagine how the family must feel.
    I don't even call it the justice system anymore. I'm a court worker for survivors of sexual assault/abuse.

Quote Originally Posted by jennafyre View Post
    I don't even call it the justice system anymore. I'm a court worker for survivors of sexual assault/abuse.
    I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you to deal with the courts, and how heartbreaking it must be to watch survivors get victimized by the system. Thank you for the work you do

Continued
    Millard, Smich sold and used drugs

The jury heard that Millard and Smich smoked pot, that Smich used Oxycodone and was once arrested for cocaine possession, and that Andrew Michalski rounded up all the drugs in Millard's home and dropped them in a stairwell for Smich after Millard's arrest.

The jury wasn't told, however, that Millard and Smich were involved in a lot more than just marijuana ? and while Millard's lawyers made sure to point out that Smich sold drugs every chance they could, Millard sold drugs too.

That was pulled out of evidence at Goodman's order that the trial not "degenerate into a free-for-all" about drug abuse, and thus, bad character evidence.

Millards friend Michalski provided a stark look into Millard's affinity for drugs ? both using them and selling them.

"Dell used heroin once. Cocaine, we all did it," Michalski said in one of his police statements, adding that Millard also used steroids. The bag that Michalski used to round up drugs from Millard's house had "more than just weed" in it, prosecutor Craig Fraser said during one legal argument.

Millard also sent a computer packed with drugs like steroids and pot to Michalski at one point when he was in Winnipeg, court heard. During Arthur Jennings's testimony, there was a voir dire where Millard's lawyers talked about a trailer that mechanic Shane Schlatman was building for Millard with secret compartments built inside.

Speculation was that it was designed to import narcotics.

Smich's drug use often popped up when the jury was out of the room, too. He used cocaine, LSD and the powerful prescription painkiller Oxycodone.

At one point in a voir dire of Michalski, Millard's lawyer Nadir Sachak said, "Mr. Smich sold crack," before Goodman abruptly stopped him.

Robert Burns hates his nephew

Robert Burns
    Veterinarian Robert Burns's hostility toward his nephew, Millard, was palpable when he testified, but the jury never got to see the full extent of his feelings. (Yelp.com)

Robert Burns's hostility towards his nephew, Millard, was palpable when he testified ? but the jury never got to see the full extent of his feelings.

Burns said in a police statement read in court that he believes his nephew is a "sick, twisted prick."

This wasn't allowed to go before the jury at Goodman's instruction to not go into areas of character.

Lawyers on all sides tiptoed around Burns when he was testifying, for fears that he could say something incriminating enough to cause a mistrial.

Defence pushed for a mistrial, twice

On two separate occasions, the defence for the accused did apply for a mistrial, which would have started the gruelling trial process all over again.

The first came three weeks in, and was a joint application between lawyers representing Millard and Smich. The details of the application are under an extended publication ban, and cannot be reported.

In the end, Goodman denied it.

A second mistrial application came on April 11, when Smich's legal team alleged that lawyer Ravin Pillay's cross-examination of witness Brendan Daly impugned their client's ability to get a fair trial. They based that application on what Daly told the jury about Smich's anger issues, and his sometimes violent rap lyrics.

Again, the application was thrown out.

Bad behaviour from witnesses

Tim Bosma
    Bosma vanished on May 6, 2013, from his home in the Ancaster area of Hamilton after going on a test drive in the pickup truck he was trying to sell. (Facebook)

Millard's friends weren't angels. The jury heard several of them were involved in criminal plots to steal everything from construction equipment to plants. Some conduct, though, wasn't talked about in open court.

When police went to question Lisa Whidden (who said she had an "intimate relationship" with Millard), she tried to run after saying she had information about the case. That's why she was put in handcuffs and her phone was seized ? because they were afraid she would delete things that were on it. The officer's notes at the time describe her as "unco-operative, combative and rude."

As well, Millard didn't solely write letters to his then girlfriend, Christina Nouga. He also wrote letters to his mechanic, Shane Schlatman, and in doing so, breached a second court order to not contact someone. Those letters were mostly centred on Schlatman caring for Millard's cars, court heard.

It is expected the jurors will deliberate from 9:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. ET each day ? their window to decide on a verdict.

Millard, Smich guilty of first-degree murder of Tim Bosma

http://www.citynews.ca/2016/06/17/mi...-of-tim-bosma/

Three years after Hamilton father Tim Bosma took two strangers on a test drive of his pickup truck and wound up dead, a jury has found both Dellen Millard and Mark Smich guilty of first-degree murder.

Gasps of relief were heard in the Hamilton courtroom Friday as Judge Andrew Goodman read the verdict against the two men, who had pleaded not guilty to the charges.

Bosma?s family members, including his widow, Sharlene Bosma, sobbed and turned to each other for comfort and support as they listened to the verdict, which followed five days of jury deliberations.

Outside the courtroom, Sharlene gave an emotional statement about what the verdict meant for her and her family and friends.

?For over three years we have waited for justice for Tim,? she said to cheers.

?For three years we have been in and out of this courthouse, forced to look at and breathe in the same space with the utter depths of depravity in our society ? This does not bring Tim back and he will still never come home.?

Both Millard and Smich face an automatic life sentence with no chance of parole until 2038, 25 years since they were incarcerated. They declined to comment when Goodman read the verdict on Friday afternoon.

?Tim Bosma was an innocent, hard-working man just trying to sell his truck,? Goodman said. ?What happened is incomprehensible. The accused took him away from Sharlene, his family and his church in Ancaster. The despicable ? actions did not take away his memory, his spirit or take away his family?s strength of character. I am sorry for your loss.?

Bosma, 32, disappeared on May 6, 2013, after taking Millard and Smich for a test drive of a truck he had listed for sale online. His burned remains were found days later.

The Crown said Millard, 30, of Toronto, and Smich, 28, of Oakville, killed the Hamilton father as part of an elaborate plan to steal a Dodge pickup truck, kill its owner and destroy all the evidence by incinerating the body.

It didn?t matter who pulled the trigger, Tony Leitch said, because both of the accused planned to kill Bosma and cover up the crime.

Leitch said Millard was the mastermind and Smich was his right-hand man.

Millard bought the gun ? a Walther PPK ? that was used to kill Bosma in February 2012, Leitch said. The gun has never been found, and Smich previously testified that he buried it in a forest in Oakville, but couldn?t remember the exact location.

They were also both involved in plans for the incinerator, which Millard purchased for $23,000, Leitch said, calling it one the final pieces of the puzzle for the co-accused.

There was no evidence the incinerator was ever used for anything besides burning a human body, Leitch told the jury.

The pair continued to hunt for a Dodge Ram 3500 pickup truck ? Millard wanted it to haul a large trailer with a Jeep inside that they would use to compete in the Baja off-road race in Mexico that May.

who shot and killed Bosma and burned his body. Millard didn?t testify, but his lawyer said it was Smich who accidentally shot Bosma in the truck during a botched robbery.

But Goodman told the jury to disregard Millard?s version of events because it was not supported by evidence presented in the case.

He also explained that both could be found guilty of murder regardless of who shot and killed Bosma, as long as the non-shooter helped or encouraged the act.

The judge also said that the jury had to decide on each of the accused?s fates separately and that either may have acted alone.

The jury had the option of returning a verdict of not guilty, guilty of first-degree murder, guilty of second-degree murder or guilty of manslaughter.

The trial began more than four months ago and heard from more than 90 witnesses, including Bosma?s widow Sharlene, as the Crown presented a mountain of evidence.

Sharlene had said the family had been planning to move from Ancaster to nearby Brantford, and they had decided to sell their truck, which was often breaking down. Their daughter was two when Bosma was killed.

Finally!!!

Wtf is up with all the convoluted scheming? With the money they spent on their VERY OWN GIANT INCINERATOR & the weapons & whatever else they purchased, they could have bought a truck to haul a trailer to haul their Jeep to the damned Baja races.
    I know- that's too easy! And it's nowhere near as "thrilling" as killing a hard working young husband and father. Fuck them!
    Contracting a guy to build a "secret compartment" in a vehicle? Asking a gf to wear a fake pregnant baby belly with- yes- a "secret compartment?!"
    These two guys were living in some weird fantasy world, like they were starring in a movie or video game.

Thank fuck Tim's family is getting some justice.

I read somewhere that Tim Bosma's wife won't be attending anymore court hearings. Can't blame her. She wanted to be there everyday for the murder trial to keep her husband's memory at the forefront...but now just wants to try to move forward.

One year in jail. One measly fucking year. And it's a conditional sentence so she won't even have a criminal record. I have rage.

The gf took a plea for a lesser charge

"Christina Noudga is a free woman, albeit with a criminal record, after taking a plea deal for her role in the Tim Bosma murder case.

Though the 24-year-old had nothing to say Tuesday, she took with her a stern lecture from the judge, who warned her to choose friends and lovers wisely.

"You learn in life that when you keep company with bad people ? and these people were beyond that, they were evil ? bad things happen to you," Superior Court Justice Toni Skarica told her. "If you keep company with good people, good things happen to you. I hope you conduct your future in that way."

It was scheduled to be the first day of a three-week trial for the former girlfriend of convicted killer Dellen Millard. She was charged with being an accessory after the fact to the murder of the 32-year-old Bosma in May 2013.

Instead, the 24-year-old pleaded guilty to the lesser charge of obstructing justice by wilfully destroying evidence ? wiping fingerprints from her boyfriend's car trailer ? on May 10, 2013.

For this, Noudga was sentenced to a year and a day in jail ? which, after credit for the four months she served behind bars before receiving bail, as well as the two years she spent under "house arrest," means she has done her time.

The resolution was fully supported by Tim Bosma's family, court heard. The judge noted that the guilty plea has spared them from having to relive the details of their tragedy once again."

http://www.thespec.com/news-story/69...istina-noudga/

Trial for murder of Laura Babcock going on now. Millard is representing himself.

https://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2...der-trial.html

Laura Babcock murder trial hears of her struggles with drugs, mental health

(Oct. 24, 2017) In the months before she vanished, Laura Babcock was using hard drugs, working as an escort and actively seeking treatment for her mental health issues, the trial of two men accused of killing the Toronto woman has heard.

Babcock has not been seen or heard from since July 2012, and her body has not been found.

The Crown alleges that Dellen Millard, 32, of Toronto, and Mark Smich, 30, of Oakville, Ont., murdered the 23-year-old because she was the odd woman out in a love triangle. Millard was angry that Babcock had told his girlfriend that she was sleeping with him, the Crown alleges.

Prosecutors believe Babcock was killed at Millard's home and her remains were incinerated a few weeks later at his farm near Waterloo, Ont.

Both men have pleaded not guilty to first-degree murder charges.

Babcock had discussed her mental health struggles with various friends in late 2011 and early 2012, court heard Tuesday.

Shawn Lerner, a former boyfriend who had broken up with Babcock months before she disappeared, told police that she suffered from severe depression at times, and was trying to get proper diagnosis for her mental health issues, court heard.

He also testified that Babcock told him in late June she had been working for a short period of time as an escort.

During several hours of cross-examination by Millard, who is representing himself, Lerner said Babcock told him in early 2012 that she had been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder.

"Her attitude was she would pursue treatment for that," Lerner said.

She also struggled with her parents while living at home and was looking for a place to live, he said.

By late June, Babcock had become transient, bouncing from friend to friend along with her small dog, Lacey, Lerner has testified.

Lerner told court he confronted Millard a few weeks after Babcock went missing because her phone bill showed her last eight calls were to him.

Millard questioned Lerner's recollection of events, including a meeting the two men had after Babcock disappeared.

Lerner said that although it's been five years since he met Millard at a coffee shop in Mississauga, Ont., his memory of what he called "probably the most important meeting" of his life is clear.

Millard asked Lerner several questions about the meeting.

"I'm trying to get at your memory, your recollection, sir, you told us you have an average memory," Millard said.

"I've been very explicit about my memory, this was a long time ago, but this was probably the most important meeting of my life and there are things I can remember clearly -- and I remember that clearly," Lerner said.

At that meeting, Millard denied having anything to do with Babcock's disappearance and also denied he had a sexual relationship with Babcock, Lerner said.

"I mentioned that she got into harder drugs, correct?" Millard asked.

"You mentioned cocaine specifically," Lerner said.

"Did I tell you she was looking for a place to stay?" Millard asked.

"Yes," Lerner said.

"Did I tell you that I refused arranging a place to stay for her," Millard asked.

"Yes," Lerner responded.

Millard also asked Lerner about the first time they met, when Lerner invited Millard to Babcock's birthday party at Medieval Times in February 2011. Part of the group, including Lerner and Babcock, ended the night at Millard's condominium in downtown Toronto.

Lerner said he left with a bad impression of Millard, who he said gave Babcock drugs that night.

"Do you know what drug that was?" Millard asked.

"MDMA or ecstasy," Lerner said.

"Correct," Millard said.

Millard returned on several occasions to ask how Lerner felt about him.

At one point Justice Michael Code interjected.

"What he thinks about you is irrelevant to this trial," Code said to Millard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information