Thread: Adam Dorman - 25 April 2015

Adam Dorman - 25 April 2015

1506018 Tarrant Dorman Adam 3/26/1991 24 4/25/2015 D White M
    Police Department: Euless Police Department Police Svc #: 15-26464
    Deceased Address: 1130 Bear Creek Pky. #1003 , Euless, Texas 76039 Time Of Death 9:40 PM
    Occurred Location: 1130 Bear Creek Pky. #1003 , Euless, Texas 76039
    Place Of Death: Kitchen Prosector:
    Place Of Death Address: 1130 Bear Creek Pky. #1003 , Euless, Texas Manner Of Death:
    Cause Of Death:

https://www.facebook.com/adam.dorman.507?ref=br_rs

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Well. Part of me wants to say heart attack because of his diet. Posting pictures with McDonald's and Chef Boyardie. But his age.... So young.

He also seemed somewhat depressed and it appears he was living in an extended stay motel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

My mistake. It's actually a pretty nice place:
    http://www.resortatbearcreek.com/

I think he was working where I work? or at least in March...Abilene Regional

Quote Originally Posted by t&g0913 View Post
    I think he was working where I work? or at least in March...Abilene Regional
    Welcome T! If you knew him I'm sorry for your loss.

This is Adams Aunt. Who are you people?

But just to be clear "Boston Babe". He was living in an apartment, which he was paying for. Speculation of fools and wanna be investigators are absolutely not what this family needs. It's hurtful and extremely disrespectful.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Mrs. Riggs, I'm very sorry for your family's loss. This is a site that contains public information about people who have passed away and occasionally the manner in which they died. I can only assume that you googled your nephew's name and came upon his article here because it is one of the first things that shows up in a Google search. Contrary to your assertion, we are most definitely not "wannabe investigators", we are merely people from all walks of life who share a common bond - loss. This site is not intended to be disrespectful, although it commonly is misconstrued as such. We don't do any more "speculating" than others do, the only difference is that ours is posted on this forum.

My heart goes out to you, and to his family at this time, I can only imagine the pain you must be going through. What I can do is to tell you that there are members of this site who have also endured tragic loss, myself included. We welcome you to come back and share anything you wish about the person you knew your nephew to be. No pressure, at all, but when family members visit it is usually always an honor to hear from them about the person they knew the decedent to be.

I know that the pain within you and your family members is so raw you can taste it, and I hope that one day you might find peace with Adam's passing. But please don't misunderstand the intentions of this site, as it exists in part to memorialize those who have passed away. Family members like yourself are the most important component of that memorial. The people here are just like yourself - we have jobs, lives, families, and many of us have been through the same emotions that your family is experiencing right now. If you should choose, you are more than welcome to return and to share anything you wish about Adam. Some of us who have lost people close to us have done that, and in my own experience I've found it to be cathartic.

Please accept my most heartfelt condolences in your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm so sorry for your loss, Katrina. He seemed like he would have been a lot of fun and always making jokes. And what kevansvault said is true, we mean no harm nor do we mean to be disrespectful.

omg. His mom My heart hurts for her, you can feel her pain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

From the photos I am seeing with the wads of money and smoking pot and he whole kinda "gangster" well want to be gangsta feel... I go for OD

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I also see he was in and out of rehab so yeah I stick with my original Theroy. So young =o(

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Well. Part of me wants to say heart attack because of his diet. Posting pictures with McDonald's and Chef Boyardie. But his age.... So young.

He also seemed somewhat depressed and it appears he was living in an extended stay motel.
    You may be in to something, he had some heart issues but most of his post talk about addiction

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Sturm Riggs View Post
    But just to be clear "Boston Babe". He was living in an apartment, which he was paying for. Speculation of fools and wanna be investigators are absolutely not what this family needs. It's hurtful and extremely disrespectful.
    I am very sorry for your loss and I am very sorry for not seeing you had posted here before I started researching your son. It is obvious Ithe had drug/alchohal issues and ever more obvious that he loved his family very much. It is too late for Adam but it is not too late to get the word out here about addiction.

Quote Originally Posted by Katrina Sturm Riggs View Post
    Hello Katrina,

Very sorry for your loss. I realize that it was a paid apartment. If you see my post below that initial one I had said "My mistake, it's actually a pretty nice place". I can understand being upset, but picking out only the posts that suit you and ignoring the others isn't productive.

It's human nature to be curious when a young person dies. What we do here is no different than people reading the obituaries. We don't mean any harm. It may not be what the family needs, but then again we didn't seek out the family. You came here. Not the other way around.

Again, very sorry for your loss. I hope the family finds peace one day.

ACCIDENT
    Cause Of Death: PENDING Due to:ACUTE MIXED DRUG INTOXICATION (COCAINE & HEROIN)

There was another coke/heroin death on the same day a town over on the site, maybe some bad stuff was going around. Drugs suck. RIP Adam.

Thread Information