Thread: Shane Castle - 5 April 2015 - need COD

Shane Castle - 5 April 2015 - need COD

https://www.facebook.com/shane.castle.33

http://flannerbuchanan.tributes.com/...stle-102349351

Shane Michael Castle, born January 5, 1988, passed away on April 5, 2015. Shane is survived by his mother; Shellie Castle, stepfather; Jim Ackerman, brother; Shawn David Castle (Chelsea Critteden), niece; Maliah Castle, grandmother; Linda Richards, uncle; Scott Richards, father; Carl S. Castle, sister, Jessica Brenneman, grandparents; Jude and Ed Harrison. Shane also leaves behind all his beautiful friends and family members far and wide. Shane was preceded in death by his Papaw, James Richards.

To my beloved son:

The day that you were born and the day of your brother's birth less than three years later, were the two best days of my life. I felt the deepest love I had ever felt and knew my life was changed forever. I would always do everything in my power to protect the both of you and that I would never leave your side. But on April 5, 2015, that all changed. I could not prevent or stop anything that day. You were suffering so much and mommy could not make it go away. I believe God knew that you would not let go and that we would not let you go, so he had to make that choice for us. He knew it hurt too much and that we loved you too much to say goodbye.

Shane, you were a shinning light that touched so many people in your life. It's amazing to hear just how much. Your beautiful light will burn in our hearts and will remain burning for the rest of our lives. Our lives will never be the same the day you left to be with God. We realize that we can no longer see you, touch you, hold you and tell you how much we love you. We always thought you would be with us forever. You just proved to us that life is too short and that we need to act in the movement. Never wait to do things later. You were always a joker and told people just what you thought whether we wanted to hear it or not. We loved that about you. You were a kind and caring person to all you met and a devoted and loyal friend to so many. God took you for just a moment when you were 2 months old but decided to let you stay with us. I was ever so thankful that day. I guess he knew we needed you for 27 more years. I would never have thought that I would be writing a letter telling everyone how much I miss you and what a beautiful person you were. Just know Maliah will never forget you. I will make sure of that.

Love Mommy

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

he looks straight gangster , I shall dig.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information