Thread: Antidote to d0g dragged by truck story

Antidote to d0g dragged by truck story

A lucky dog and cat were revived by firefighters after a blaze broke out in their owner?s Brooklyn brownstone Thursday.

Sonny, a 3-?-year-old rescue mutt, and his orange-and-white tabby buddy Butterscotch were given oxygen by quick-acting FDNY EMS workers, who rescued the pets from the burning building in Windsor Terrace around 10:40 a.m.

?It brought tears to my eyes when I saw them [being helped by EMS]. I was so thankful,? said the pets? owner, Bryce Goggin, 49, a former record producer for the Ramones and Phish.

?My dog was not conscious. My dog was incapacitated, and his tongue was hanging out of his mouth,?? Goggin said. ?I was scared for them. The cat was zonked out and out of it.?

The blaze started in the basement of 276 Windsor Place and quickly spread to Goggin?s adjacent home at 274 Windsor, officials said.

Goggin was returning from the bank when he saw fire trucks outside his home, he said.

EMS workers strapped an oxygen mask over Sonny?s snout and massaged his throat and neck to help revive him, while Butterscotch was treated on a gurney nearby.

It took about 45 minutes for the pooch to come to, but when he did, he ran around excitedly. Butterscotch also recovered well.

?My kids would be devastated if anything happened to our pets,? Goggin said.

Six firefighters suffered minor injuries and one other person was injured but refused medical attention.

The cause of the fire is under investigation, authorities said.

http://nypost.com/2015/04/23/firefig...rooklyn-blaze/
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Awe...that's awesome! Thanks Puzz...I needed that. I also followed the story of that boxer that tried to save her owner in a fire a couple months back. She is doing well, her master died unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Thank you

A much needed story!

Thread Information