Thread: Teacher suspended after 'telling his fifth-grade class he raped his first wife'

Teacher suspended after 'telling his fifth-grade class he raped his first wife'

A teacher was suspended on paid leave on Monday after he allegedly told his 11-year-old students that he raped his first wife.

The teacher, who had not been named, was teaching the fifth grade at Hawthorne Elementary in Albuquerque, New Mexico, when he made the chilling remark around a week ago.

Some students were so distressed by what they heard, that they immediately went to the school office to report the teacher, ABC7 reported.

Mother Margie Brooks, whose son was in the class, told the local station that she was horrified by what the teacher told the students and felt the school waited too long to deal with the problem.

She said: 'The minute that allegation was made by these kids I would have done something about it.'

Daily Mail Online was awaiting comment from the elementary school on Thursday.

A spokesperson for Albuquerque Public Schools (APS) confirmed that a fifth-grade teacher, who had been full-time employee at the school since January, was suspended on paid leave on Monday.

An internal investigation was taking place into the alleged employee misconduct with the APS police department.

The teacher has worked in the school district since August last year.

He subbed as a special education teacher at Taft Middle School in August.

He then worked at Hayes Middle School as a maths and science teacher from October to January.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3YAQ7tsNK
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    WTF

Did he say it as a joke, or was he serious?

I hope the police met with his first wife.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Joke or not, 5th grade is like 10 or 11 year olds...that's not something you say around them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Did he say it as a joke, or was he serious?

I hope the police met with his first wife.
    Either way, the dude is fucked up and has no business being around kids

Taking bad teacher to a new level, I read so much horrible crap I guess I'm just happy he didn't have an orgy with the students

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Either way, the dude is fucked up and has no business being around kids
    Apparently he also has no business being around wives.

When I was in Yr 11 (just turned 16) my English teacher made us watch Polanski's Romeo & Juliet & Tess of The D'Urbervilles. I can't remember which, but when one of them finished (they were home recorded VHS tapes) the screen went all static & the tapes original contents appeared & before our eyes was our creepy bearded & completely naked teacher having sex on the floor with his completely naked wife. He didn't exactly rush to turn it off.

Says a lot about my school that it didn't even occur to any of us to report it.

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    Joke or not, 5th grade is like 10 or 11 year olds...that's not something you say around them.
    Oh I totally agree, I was just curious as to his context.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Apparently he also has no business being around wives.

When I was in Yr 11 (just turned 16) my English teacher made us watch Polanski's Romeo & Juliet & Tess of The D'Urbervilles. I can't remember which, but when one of them finished (they were home recorded VHS tapes) the screen went all static & the tapes original contents appeared & before our eyes was our creepy bearded & completely naked teacher having sex on the floor with his completely naked wife. He didn't exactly rush to turn it off.

Did any of the kids report him?

Did any of the kids report him?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I got my hair highlighted yesterday and I think the chemicals leaked into my brain. Thanks, Beli! I need to read the entire thing and not just skim it...

I got my hair highlighted yesterday and I think the chemicals leaked into my brain. Thanks, Beli! I need to read the entire thing and not just skim it...
    no worries. I skim through a lot of things all the time and always ask questions when if I would just read, I would have known the answer lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Thread Information