Thread: Berry "Tyler" Allen, 20, goes missing from University of Colorado.

Berry "Tyler" Allen, 20, goes missing from University of Colorado.

http://kdvr.com/2015/04/21/police-co...ng-cu-student/

Search for missing CU student Berry ?Tyler? Allen shifts to Chautauqua Park

BOULDER, Colo. - Police are continuing to look for a missing University of Colorado student who hasn't been in touch with friends or family since Thursday and hasn't been seen since April 11.

Berry "Tyler" Allen, 20, was reported missing by his parents Saturday. He texted friends Thursday but has not had communication with anyone since then.

Allen is described as a 140-pound white man with blond hair and blue eyes. He does not have a vehicle or bicycle.

On Tuesday, Boulder police used search dogs at Chautauqua Park and near Mount Sanitas where Allen was known to have hiked, but there were no signs of him.

On Wednesday morning, an organized search began that focused on a popular hiking trail at Chautauqua.

Allen's parents canvased Boulder's Pearl Street Mall on Tuesday, passing out fliers featuring a picture of their son.

"Sorry to bother you, our son is missing, he's a student at CU, just wondering if you have seen him," Allen's father, Berry, said to someone passing by.

The Allens flew in from Chicago on Monday, six days after their son was last seen.

Allen attended a choir class April 14 but hasn't been seen since. On Thursday, he texted his roommates to tell them he had stayed at a friends place and pulled an all-nighter at the library. That was the last anyone heard from Allen. But while canvasing Tuesday, the Allens got their first potential break.

A man who saw a flier said he recognized Allen, adding he saw a person matching Tyler's description boarding a bus Sunday with a guitar on his back.

"It's like a roller coaster. No parents should have to go through this," Berry Allen said.

The Allens call Tyler a free spirit but say he usually checks in every Sunday.

They have filed a missing person's report and are working with the Boulder Police Department. They are also hoping to pull bus surveillance video or track their son's eco-bus pass to see if it was recently swiped.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Det. Sarah Cantu at 303-441-4328 or the Northern Colorado Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-8477.
    https://www.facebook.com/findtylernow
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 04-22-2015 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Has anyone checked the Justice League?

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Seems very church going as well. Not feeling suicide and with a strong faith and what looks like many friends I am going to say accident. Hit by a car or a fall or drowning.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Seems very church going as well. Not feeling suicide and with a strong faith and what looks like many friends I am going to say accident. Hit by a car or a fall or drowning.
    I've known church going people with plenty of friends who still committed suicide. And, unless I missed something, he still could be alive

Watching the local news. They found him alive. Nothing reported beyond that.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That is good news!! Whew!!! Sometimes you get a stray hair in your ass and just want to disappear. Maybe that happened?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'd put that on school.

My ex would frequently get overwhelmed and disappear from class for weeks at a time. All of his family was out of state. He may as well have been missing.

Thread Information