Thread: Kimberly Richardson, (25) Shot to death whilst 6 months Pregnant

Kimberly Richardson, (25) Shot to death whilst 6 months Pregnant

Pregnant Woman Uses Last Words to Save Baby

A dying woman who had just been shot called 911 on Saturday night in Raleigh, NC, and said just enough to save her unborn baby, WNCN reports.
    Kimberly Richardson, 25, who was six months' pregnant, made the chilling call behind the Triangle Town Center

where she worked: "Help," she says. "I've been shot." Asked to give her phone number, she says, "I can't ... I can't talk." Between long silences,
    WRAL reports, Richardson added the key words: "He shot me." Richardson later died in hospital, and her daughter was saved by an
    emergency cesarean section.

Richardson's boyfriend, 25-year-old Daniel Steele, was arrested at his home that night and promptly charged with first-degree murder.

No motive was given, and Steele may or may not be the girl's father, the News & Observer reports.

We do know he once worked as a security guard at the Town Center, but quit in October. As for Richardson, she "was really, really happy" about being
    pregnant, says a friend, who describes her as devoted to faith and music. But the friend declined to say more: "I'd rather focus more on who she was as a
    person and how much she pursued the Lord and I want to focus on the good of that baby," she says.

The baby is still hospitalized, her condition under wraps. Meanwhile, a fundraising account has raised $6,000 as of this writing to help the family with funeral costs and possible medical bills for the daughter, identified as Lacy: She "was born premature due to the tragic loss of her mother," the account says.

http://www.newser.com/story/205715/p...save-baby.html

this is them together

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

This happened literally 3 miles from my house. Here's a giveforward (?) for her baby they're promoting https://www.giveforward.com/fundrais...hareid=3197141

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Man, she was beautiful and her smile. You can just see the good energy coming off of her. I hope this asshat burns. Take away the rights to the baby NOW. Assuming he's the Father.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I can not even imagine, poor baby girl

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I'm guessing either he wasn't the father and was furious she was pregnant with someone else's baby, or he was the father and didn't want to have a baby.

So sad. She was a beautiful girl, I'm sure inside as well as out.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I'm guessing either he wasn't the father and was furious she was pregnant with someone else's baby, or he was the father and didn't want to have a baby.

So sad. She was a beautiful girl, I'm sure inside as well as out.
    If that was indeed the case, he doesn't need a trial, we just need a strong rope, a long thick tree branch, some kerosene and a match. That'll fix his ass.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

That piece of shit shot her twice in the back while she was running away from him

A 25-year-old pregnant woman who died after being shot near Triangle Town Center sustained two gunshot wounds to the back, according to search warrants released Tuesday.

Kimberly Dianne Richardson told the first responding officer that she was shot by her boyfriend, Daniel Joseph Steele, the warrants alleged.
    http://www.wral.com/warrants-slain-p...back/14611169/

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Time to douse him, string him up,light him, and drive on a long bumpy road until the fire needs more fuel.

Fucking bastard. Oh, and his family'll be all "he's a great man"...I have two words for them, and they're not very fucking nice. Fucking douchebag. What a fucking asshole. Seriously, shooting a pregnant woman?
    There's a special place in hell for your sorry ass, Joseph Steele. Fuck you again, you sorry excuse for a piece of shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

A 25-year-old pregnant woman who died after being shot near Triangle Town Center sustained two gunshot wounds to the back,
    according to search warrants released Tuesday.

Kimberly Dianne Richardson told the first responding officer that she was shot by her boyfriend, Daniel Joseph Steele, the warrants alleged.

Steele later admitted to shooting his girlfriend and “provided the location of the weapon and ammunition used in the incident,” detectives said in the warrants.
    “The weapon and ammunition appeared to match in caliber to evidence that was found at the crime scene.”

Richardson was found shot in the parking lot of Party City, 3604 Sumner Blvd, on April 18. She died the next day.

Richardson was six months pregnant, and doctors were able to save her baby girl. The baby was in critical condition when delivered, warrants said.

Steele, 25, who is the baby’s father, was arrested and charged with first-degree murder in her death.

Richardson worked at the Zales jewelry store in the mall. Steele previously worked as a mall security guard. He resigned last fall and was working security at Cameron Village.

Detectives recovered a Remington 380 weapon and ammunition from Steele’s Snowcrest Lane home, along with an ultrasound picture and other items, according to warrants.

Investigators also searched the couple’s cellphones, Richardson’s 2000 Toyota Avalon, as well as her Cove Point Drive apartment “to show a connection between the two parties and possibly give insight on the status of their relationship at the time of the incident and in the past.”

Steele remained in the Wake County jail Tuesday under no bond.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/warrants-slain-p...m9D4xMd5lsx.99

Shooting a pregnant lady IN THE BACK which means she was trying to get away. I hope that baby makes it. 6 months is pretty early.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

The boyfriend of a Raleigh woman who was shot and killed while she was six months pregnant admitted to police that he shot her, according to warrants obtained by WNCN.
    http://www.wncn.com/story/28930993/w...pregnant-woman

Her child, a baby girl named Lacy Dianne, survived after doctors performed an emergency cesarean section.
    According to the warrants, Steele admitted to the arresting officers that he shot Richardson after the couple had met to discuss problems they were having in their relationship.

https://www.newsobserver.com/news/lo...100948777.html

A Raleigh man who killed his pregnant girlfriend 15 months ago has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and attempted murder of an unborn child, making him among the first to be convicted under the 2011 law.
    Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-30-2022 at 04:09 PM.

Thread Information