Thread: Police release sketch of newborn found dead and headless in trash

Police release sketch of newborn found dead and headless in trash

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/police-r...dead-in-trash/

FARMINGDALE, N.J. -- New Jersey State Police have released a sketch of a newborn whose headless remains were found among trash at a Farmingdale recycling center in November. They're hoping to identify the child's mother.

This item of clothing was discovered near the remains of an infant at a recycling center in Farmingdale, N.J., Nov. 11, 2014 NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE
    The child's body was discovered Nov. 11, and a search of the trash uncovered the infant's head, two blood-stained blouses and a shopping bag from a store in Orange, according to police.
    An autopsy did not determine the cause and manner of death. However, police say evidence suggests the full-term infant girl was not stillborn and breathed before she died.

Both the clothing and the bag are believed to be connected with the mother, according to police.

Detectives are hoping someone may recognize the baby based on the composite sketch or help identify the mother based on the clothing items.

This item of clothing is beleived to be connected to the mother of an infant found dead at a New Jersey recycling center Nov. 11, 2014 NEW JERSEY STATE POLICE
    The baby is of mixed race, possibly Hispanic origin, according to police. An FBI expert believes that if the child's mother is responsible for placing the body in the trash, she may have been trying to hide her pregnancy.
    There's been no evidence to indicate the mother has been the victim of foul play, according to police, though it hasn't been ruled out.

Parishioners at a Howell church named the baby Emma Grace and will hold a funeral for her on Saturday.

Monmouth County Crime Stoppers is offering a reward of up to $5,000 for information leading to the identity of the baby's mother. Anonymous tipsters can call 1-800-671-4400, text "MONMOUTH" plus the tip to 274637 or email a tip via www.monmouthcountycrimestoppers.com.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

I am only sharing it because I want that whore of a mother to pay for what she did to this poor baby

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Either that is an incredibly talented sketch artist, or they just took a picture of the head and used the Photoshop "pencil sketch" filter...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Holy horrific story. When they find whoever did this, I wish they could have an appointment with the French National Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Holy horrific story. When they find whoever did this, I wish they could have an appointment with the French National Razor
    Yep. What the hell did she hope to accomplish by decapitating the poor baby girl?

And why haven't they released a description/photograph of the blouses they think belonged to the mother? It seems like it would be easier to identify those than to identify a baby's mother based on a sketch of the baby's face. Babies don't really look like mom or dad at that age, IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Either that is an incredibly talented sketch artist, or they just took a picture of the head and used the Photoshop "pencil sketch" filter...
    You can search around on Namus and look at some of the people they have unidentified. It's not uncommon for them to take a real picture of the victim on the stretcher. BUT...I think in this case an artist drew her picture. They probably saw the photos of her body.

Yep. What the hell did she hope to accomplish by decapitating the poor baby girl?

And why haven't they released a description/photograph of the blouses they think belonged to the mother? It seems like it would be easier to identify those than to identify a baby's mother based on a sketch of the baby's face. Babies don't really look like mom or dad at that age, IMO.
    If you click the link to the article her clothing is there

I think it would depend on how unique the clothing actually was. If they are really common, generic looking clothes, I can't imagine the amount of tips they would then have to go sift through for anything valid or helpful in anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    If you click the link to the article her clothing is there
    Welp, guess I was wrong lol

This is one of the worse things I've ever read. I cannot believe someone would do this to a baby.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    This is one of the worse things I've ever read. I cannot believe someone would do this to a baby.
    This is far from the first story like this I've seen on here. It makes me nauseous every time I see one

I think it just bothers me so much because I have a newborn at home. These stories always hurt my heart, but this one really bothers me.

I honestly can't see a mother decapitating a newborn I wonder if it didn't happen after the body was thrown away? I'm really hoping she was stillborn but they seem to think that she was not.

@beli I feel you I went to my normal OB at 430 for a quick check up and he couldn't find a baby on the Doppler I started to panic but he brought in a rollaway machine and there baby was sucking that thumb again lol from my last ultrasound pictures and seeing baby again to today I'm really fun like it's a boy but we will see. We are going to find out but it just seem like I'm a manly profile LOL

**we are not**

One of the last two surprises in the world

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I think it just bothers me so much because I have a newborn at home. These stories always hurt my heart, but this one really bothers me.
    That's understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I honestly can't see a mother decapitating a newborn I wonder if it didn't happen after the body was thrown away? I'm really hoping she was stillborn but they seem to think that she was not.

@beli I feel you I went to my normal OB at 430 for a quick check up and he couldn't find a baby on the Doppler I started to panic but he brought in a rollaway machine and there baby was sucking that thumb again lol from my last ultrasound pictures and seeing baby again to today I'm really fun like it's a boy but we will see. We are going to find out but it just seem like I'm a manly profile LOL
    Well, you may not think it possible, but this is far from the only instance of a mother decapitating an infant:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...olice-say.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2155177

And those are just from 15 seconds of browsing google

So not clicking that, makes me sad a woman could do that to her infant

I swear this is here somewhere already because I totally remember this top, but I can't find it no matter how I search it

Thread Information