Page 294 of 298 FirstFirst ... 194 244 284 292 293 294 295 296 ... LastLast
Results 7,326 to 7,350 of 7442

Thread: beauty

Is that the black bar soap that smells really good? If so, I tried it on my body and loved it but didn't use it for my face because I had other stupid face cleansers to use up.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yep that's the one...the moisturizer works really well too..just enough to get rid of the dryness without any oily feeling..it's absorbed into the skin really quickly.

I bought a new device that removes hair. I will post a pic and review later.

This is the device:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Angiebla; 11-04-2017 at 04:14 PM.

on the off chance that emmy still comes on here, gross post:

i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i was going to try SMILES PRID, a drawing salve, for my giant painful zits... well, i tried it a couple of times and was disappointed because i did not have quick results like the entire internet says they get. since i am off of work and school, i decided to give it another shot and did the instructions faithfully: heap a glob on your spot and cover with a bandaid.

i did this for two days straight and felt pretty unimpressed so i was going to quit but when i washed the stuff off my face and exfoliated a little, suddenly a little hole opened up and started gushing. i prodded a bit to get as much out as i could and committed to another day. the next morning, a second hole opened on the other side of the zit and more stuff came out. so i went another night and in the morning, that area looked quite flat, compared to usual. there still seems to be some hard stuff, possibly scar tissue in the area, but no pain and no gushy areas.

today, i went back to my usual skin care regime but i plan to continue the PRID at night to see if it continues to bring more stuff out. it took 4 days/nights to work the same way others have said it takes 24 hours. i wish i had stuck with it originally.

btw, i totally gave up on the no poo thing after doing it for a full quarter at school. my hair always felt gross after a few hours. i think it might work well for people with full, thick hair, and i've heard it's wonderful for african american texture, but not for my thin fine shit. what a disaster, lol. oh well, you don't learn if you don't try.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I bought a new device that removes hair. I will post a pic and review later.

This is the device:
    Didn't work for shit. F-

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    on the off chance that emmy still comes on here, gross post:

i'm pretty sure i mentioned that i was going to try SMILES PRID, a drawing salve, for my giant painful zits... well, i tried it a couple of times and was disappointed because i did not have quick results like the entire internet says they get. since i am off of work and school, i decided to give it another shot and did the instructions faithfully: heap a glob on your spot and cover with a bandaid.

i did this for two days straight and felt pretty unimpressed so i was going to quit but when i washed the stuff off my face and exfoliated a little, suddenly a little hole opened up and started gushing. i prodded a bit to get as much out as i could and committed to another day. the next morning, a second hole opened on the other side of the zit and more stuff came out. so i went another night and in the morning, that area looked quite flat, compared to usual. there still seems to be some hard stuff, possibly scar tissue in the area, but no pain and no gushy areas.

today, i went back to my usual skin care regime but i plan to continue the PRID at night to see if it continues to bring more stuff out. it took 4 days/nights to work the same way others have said it takes 24 hours. i wish i had stuck with it originally.
    I really want one of those as-seen-on-tv derma suction thingies. I have so much crap in the pores of my nose-it's not even funny.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Didn't work for shit. F-

I really want one of those as-seen-on-tv derma suction thingies. I have so much crap in the pores of my nose-it's not even funny.
    what is this thing? recently i thought about how can i do cupping between my eyes (because that is where my giant zits always are) lol and decided it's probably not possible.

what is this thing? recently i thought about how can i do cupping between my eyes (because that is where my giant zits always are) lol and decided it's probably not possible.
    Is like a little skin vacuum that uses suction to remove crap. I got one like it at Tj Maxx but it didn't work and gave me a hickey on my cheek

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Is like a little skin vacuum that uses suction to remove crap. I got one like it at Tj Maxx but it didn't work and gave me a hickey on my cheek
    no reviews say they are good. anywhere.

no reviews say they are good. anywhere.
    Damn it. Damn it to hell.

I wish I could find something that actually works on dark undereye circles.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I wish I could find something that actually works on dark undereye circles.
    I've posted this before, but it really works so I will post it again.

It works for me. I put it under my eyes and my eye lids as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images

I think you actually told me that before, but I am so forgetful I barely remember my name these days, lol. I will look into that. Thanks!

Try Bare Minerals "Well-Rested". I am not big on Bare M products, but I love the Well Rested - I think it works better than the Benefit product. A little goes a long way.
    Last edited by Kristmas; 12-27-2018 at 03:26 PM.

Does anyone do gel nails at home? Any recommendations for brands and tips? I think I may try doing this.

Sorry to double post, but I saw this again and wanted to comment. It does work well, but apparently they have discontinued it.

Sorry to double post, but I saw this again and wanted to comment. It does work well, but apparently they have discontinued it.

I have bags under my eyes, and I hate it because no amount of makeup will cover it (like if it was just dark circles). I have tried all those little mask strips and nothing works. It seemed to get worse when I lost a lot of weight in my face, so I think I am just stuck with it....ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I know. I have this issue with a lot of things. Apparently I don't like the things that most people like, because they always seem to discontinue the makeup, food, etc that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I have bags under my eyes, and I hate it because no amount of makeup will cover it (like if it was just dark circles). I have tried all those little mask strips and nothing works. It seemed to get worse when I lost a lot of weight in my face, so I think I am just stuck with it....ugh.
    I have read that this can be caused by a repositioning of fat under the eyes as we age.

I know. I have this issue with a lot of things. Apparently I don't like the things that most people like, because they always seem to discontinue the makeup, food, etc that I like.

I have read that this can be caused by a repositioning of fat under the eyes as we age.
    Makes sense. What sucks the most is, it's worse under my right eye....so it's not even and it sticks out even more

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jp1129 View Post
    Oh and for those that have the acne problem..I started having an issue after 30, (hormonal I'm sure) and tried all kindsa expensive crap..my skin would be so dry because I couldn't use a moisturizer or else I would break out badly...then someone recommended shea moisture African black soap...I got the soap and the moisturizer and my skin cleared up in a week & I have been using it since..it really is an amazing line
    Be careful of that stuff and your tub. My husband got some and brought it home. It sat in our tub and has now left impossible to clean black streaks in the tub. Anyone know how to clean it?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Be careful of that stuff and your tub. My husband got some and brought it home. It sat in our tub and has now left impossible to clean black streaks in the tub. Anyone know how to clean it?!
    Is it a steel or acrylic tub? What have you tried so far?

Maybe bleach or comet?

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Maybe bleach or comet?
    I wouldn't use this on an acrylic tub (that's why I asked her) but my magic secret cleaner is the blue or black lysol toilet bowl cleaner. It will take rust out of steel tubs. It will pretty much clean anything. I thought we were going to have to replace the tub in our newest rent house, and I tried everything I found suggested online and nothing worked. On a whim I put the lysol toilet bown cleaner (has to be the blue or black bottle), left it a few minutes, and the tub looked like new after I scrubbed it.

Is it a steel or acrylic tub? What have you tried so far?
    Acrylic, I think. We rent.
    I used regular disinfectant wipes. I have the magic eraser, but haven't used it yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't have a thousand dollars hanging around to buy a fart in a jar lol.

Thread Information