Page 298 of 298 FirstFirst ... 198 248 288 296 297 298
Results 7,426 to 7,442 of 7442

Thread: beauty

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Has anyone here ever used the razor combs like this?

https://www.amazon.com/BANGMENG-Cutt...02&sr=8-7&th=1
    I know one of my stylists in the past used it. I would be scared to do it to myself though.

Did you do your nails?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I know one of my stylists in the past used it. I would be scared to do it to myself though.

Did you do your nails?
    Not yet. I'm not sleeping with the Amazon guy so my delivery won't be here until today.

Not yet. I'm not sleeping with the Amazon guy so my delivery won't be here until today.
    Girl...you need to do what me and Ang are doing to get your packages delivered right away.

Girl...you need to do what me and Ang are doing to get your packages delivered right away.
    I would, but I am afraid it might mess up my nails and I don't really want that.

I would, but I am afraid it might mess up my nails and I don't really want that.
    Ha!!!

Did you do your nails?
    Ok, played with the nail set tonight. I don't think this is for me, as much as I wanted to love it. So the way I look at it, it's more maintenance more over time on the Sally gel vs more maintenance upfront on the dip powder. Plus if you mess up, which I did, it becomes problematic and takes longer than I want to devote to get it off. Also, I didn't think any of the 20 colors looked like what they were portrayed as on the screen. I realize that is not dip powder's fault, it's the fault of this brand, but I didn't really like any of the colors. Also, I realized when I was thinking about it that I really like changing colors frequently so maybe I don't want to commit to a color for too long.

I am sad because I so wanted it to be the right thing for me and I was really excited about it looking good, but I don't think it's for me. However, it might be perfect for someone else. Boston, I wish you were here, I would gladly give you the kit. I know that if I sent it to you though they would probably charge you double the amount it's worth in VAT though.

On a side note I got a haircut today and I kind of like it. I don't love it, I don't hate it. For me that's a win because I am never happy with my hair. If it's short I want it long and if it's long I want it short, lol. This is kind of in-between (I kept the shoulder length) and blended the bangs and added layers to the rest of it. This was the inspiration:

I think in time you will like your hair better.

Sorry the nail thing didnt work for you.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think in time you will like your hair better.

Sorry the nail thing didnt work for you.
    Thanks, I am glad I tried it even if it ultimately isn't a good fit for me.

I like my hair overall. I think I needed to take the weight off my hair because it was just starting to hang.

I like my hair overall. I think I needed to take the weight off my hair because it was just starting to hang.
    I had my hair long for sooooo long. I chopped it off last year and it looked great after because my hair stylist did a great job with the blow dryer. Me, not so much. I couldn't re-create what she did, so it just looked blah. I am working on growing it out again.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

I'm so sad that the dip powder didn't work for you But I understand. If you like to change your color often, it wouldn't suit you as the manicure is meant to last for weeks. I'm also sad that I can't get the kit from you! It would be amazing, but you're right. VAT would be ridiculous on it and it would also probably be inspected because it's a "powder" Customs is strange sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I had my hair long for sooooo long. I chopped it off last year and it looked great after because my hair stylist did a great job with the blow dryer. Me, not so much. I couldn't re-create what she did, so it just looked blah. I am working on growing it out again.
    I've only seen your hair long. Post pics (in Preemie if you want). I want to see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I'm so sad that the dip powder didn't work for you But I understand. If you like to change your color often, it wouldn't suit you as the manicure is meant to last for weeks. I'm also sad that I can't get the kit from you! It would be amazing, but you're right. VAT would be ridiculous on it and it would also probably be inspected because it's a "powder" Customs is strange sometimes.
    I would LOVE to get it to you. Do you think if I sent it to your mom she would be able to bring it, or do you think they TSA would have her in Guantanamo Bay?

I've only seen your hair long. Post pics (in Preemie if you want). I want to see it!

I would LOVE to get it to you. Do you think if I sent it to your mom she would be able to bring it, or do you think they TSA would have her in Guantanamo Bay?
    I posted in a preemie thread, ignore how horrible I look in the pictures, I took them just for the new hair purposes to send to my mom

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Drats, I was hoping the dip would be the most awesome thing you ever did. Knowing me, and considering what you shared, I am not going to try it and stick to using regular polish every 7-10 days.

Yeah, I'm not going to have my Mom go through that trouble. I'm already getting her to bring Advil, Sriracha Garlic Chili Sauce and a box of Nacho flavored Taco Shells

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yeah, I'm not going to have my Mom go through that trouble. I'm already getting her to bring Advil, Sriracha Garlic Chili Sauce and a box of Nacho flavored Taco Shells
    Sriracha for the win (if she can find it, it's scarce here right now)!

I gave the nail kit to my friend's 20 something granddaughter who lives with her. She was thrilled.

Sriracha for the win (if she can find it, it's scarce here right now)!

I gave the nail kit to my friend's 20 something granddaughter who lives with her. She was thrilled.
    Yay! I'm glad that it went to someone that will enjoy it.

In response to my question a few pages back about skin routines....I have been using Physicians formula anti wrinkle cream around my eyes, and it has done wonders. I just turned 40 in August and was beginning to hate my skin, and it is really diminishing the lines. I highly recommend it!
    You are so BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited: to be fair it really does look like you said that haha. I was like, RBW is hiding her birthday so we don't say happy bday to her
    Last edited by Nic B; 03-08-2024 at 11:00 AM.

Thread Information