Thread: Florida man high on flakka attacked officer, said he was God, had sex with tree, police say

Florida man high on flakka attacked officer, said he was God, had sex with tree, police say

A Florida man believed to be high on flakka, a synthetic drug that authorities say is sweeping the state, attacked a Brevard police officer, officials say.
    A Florida man believed to be high on flakka, a drug that authorities say is sweeping the state, attacked a Brevard police officer after twice being shocked with a Taser while repeatedly saying he was God, according to officials.Kenneth Crowder, 41, of Melbourne, was arrested Friday on charges of battery on a law enforcement officer, resisting with violence and assault with a deadly weapon on a law enforcement officer.

According to a Melbourne police report, Crowder was spotted by witnesses running naked through a Melbourne neighborhood, yelling that he was a god before committing a sexual act on a tree.A Melbourne police officer went to the area and confronted Crowder, who was wearing blue jeans and a T-shirt, officials said.

Crowder walked toward the officer in an aggressive manner and identified himself as God, according to police.

The officer used a Taser on Crowder, but he pulled the probes out of his body and continued to fight, police said. Crowder was shocked a second time, but he again pulled out the probes and went at the officer with clenched fists, according to police.

The officer punched Crowder in the face and a scrum ensued, with Crowder saying that he was Thor and trying to stab the officer with the officer's badge, police said.

Other officers arrived and helped subdue Crowder, who was handcuffed and shackled, police said.
    Flakka is the a variation of synthetic substances known as bath salts and delivers a cheap, powerful high while acting as an amphetamine, according to officials. The drug can be snorted, smoked or taken by mouth and can cause violent behavior, officials said.

"We have spoken to some medical professionals here and they are starting to see an increase in its use (in Brevard County)," Melbourne police spokesman Dan Lynch said. "It's already in South Florida, and we think it's coming here."

Crowder, whose mugshot shows him with a black eye, was booked into the Brevard County Jail Complex. He later posted bond and was released.

In 2011, federal authorities banned a number of the chemicals used in bath salts. The active ingredient in flakka, however, has not yet been banned, authorities said.
    http://m.clickorlando.com/news/flori...e-say/32379106

Yay. Our first flakka thread?

ETA fucks tree, removes probes, attempts to stab officer with his own police badge???

911 Call

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/fla...-call/32380974

Police radio

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/cop...ficer/32380846

God/Thor's Mugshot

Last edited by blighted star; 04-17-2015 at 03:50 AM.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Annnnnd now I can use the

Go fuck a tree line.

The fuck? Your life is so shitty you have to get high on bath salts? How about next time you just try some Comet marinated in dog shit?

See, this is why America has long been the laughing stock of the world. People here have all the freedoms they could ever reasonably want and they just do the absolute stupidest shit.

Fuck this idiot.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

What is flakka?

Crap...I put this in the bizarre thread as well. I'm always late to the party!

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    What is flakka?
    Yeah, I need to know the same.

I thought Flakka was a rapper.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Damn, remember when drugs used to be fun back in the day? Now they make people go crazy, bone inanimate objects and walk around punching people in the ear.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Yeah, I need to know the same.

I thought Flakka was a rapper.
    I was thinking, people are smoking Waka Flocka Flame now? Then I thought of Orange is the New Black. Then I realized that I'm just not cool. I have no desire to do bath salts.

http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health...-molly-n341506

Flakka," a new designer drug luring some young Americans, is even more potent and more addictive than its synthetic predecessors, which long skirted the law, experts say.

On the street, it's also called "gravel" for its white, crystal chunks. In the lab, it's known as a stimulant, part of a chemical class called cathinones, with the amphetamine-like effects of Molly and Ecstasy. In the media it's been dubbed "the insanity drug."
    Flakka, which can be crushed and snorted, swallowed or injected, is peddled under many brand names, including the less-potent cathinone, "Molly." Flakka is often mixed with other drugs like methamphetamine.

Ecstasy or MDMA is a different class of chemical altogether, but Molly, though often touted as "pure" MDMA, is a first-generation cathinone. Because flakka is sold under so many different brand names, including "Molly," users can be fooled, not knowing the potency of this new synthetic drug.

Flakka is "very dose specific," said Hall. "Just a little (of it) delivers the high effect. It produces energy to dance and euphoria. But just a little more — and you can't tell by looking at the capsule or baggie."
    But now, use of MDMA has tapered off, due to the growing popularity of flakka, which costs only about $5 a dose.

"It's emerging as the crack cocaine of 2015 with its severe effects high addiction rate for a low cost," said Hall. "People are terrified of the drug. It's because the consequences are so devastating."

That guy hasn't showered in years.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    That guy hasn't showered in years.
    I can smell him just looking at that photo.

That poor tree.

God Damn Dirty Hippie
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

The tree was asking for it

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Synthetics are fucking scary. Do not want.

A little dendrophilia never hurt anyone, except the tree fucker, because he'd have splinters in his junk

Thread Information