Thread: Florida man bites shih tzu dog, tears Cujo's eye out of socket

Florida man bites shih tzu dog, tears Cujo's eye out of socket

I just yelled WHAAAAAAAAAAT and now the baby thinks it is hilarious and is running around the house screaming it.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2185838

David Etzel, 36, who had been drinking, frightened the shih tzu, Cujo, by picking him up by the throat, his mother told Palm Beach County Sheriff's Deputies.

Cujo bit the man, who decided to bite the dog back, said his mother, Michele Etzel.

The 10-pound pup was left with his right eye hanging out of the socket, according to the arrest report obtained by the Orlando Sun-Sentinel.

The dog was taken to an animal hospital and looked as though he had bee run over by a car, a veterinarian said.

David Etzel was picked up at his mother's Lake Worth house, where he had been asleep, deputies said. He told authorities he would never hurt Cujo.

He was charged with animal cruelty and is being held in lieu of $10,000 bail.

Michele Etzel told the Daily News she expects her son will be in jail "for a long time" and does not plan to speak to him ever again.

"I'm feeling sick," she said. "I can't go to sleep. I'm holding my dog 24/7."

Cujo has since undergone two eye surgeries but will remain blind in that eye, she said. Other family members are helping her pay the $2,200 medical bill.

Michele Etzel, who has two other shih tzus, rescued the "sweet" dog from her son's friend, who could not afford to feed it.

The pet was already named after the 1981 Stephen King novel about a rabid St. Bernard that attacks a town.

"Even though he doesn't feel good, his little tail is wagging," Michele Etzel said.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Florida man is at it again.

I do find it slightly funny that the dogs name is Cujo

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Thread Information