Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Derrick Guider (39) raped his girlfriends 10 yo granddaughter

Derrick Guider (39) raped his girlfriends 10 yo granddaughter

Derrick Guider, 39, of Milwaukee, Wisconsin, has been charged with first-degree sexual assault of a child under the age of 12 after authorities obtained information that suggested he raped a 10-year-old girl over and over, leading to her becoming pregnant.

Guider was dating the young girl?s grandmother and had recently moved into the house. Once he moved in, it didn?t take him long to start sexually abusing the girl.

The little girl moved into the house in June 2014. She described how the first rape occurred. Guider entered the room and said, ?This is how you make money.?

As Guider raped the girl, she tried screaming for her grandmother, but he covered her mouth, and kept going.

In December, when the girl told her grandmother that Guider was ?messing with her,? she told her that she didn?t believe her and to stop lying.

In January, the grandmother took the girl to a pediatrician, who suggested that they go to the hospital. For reasons unknown, the grandmother never followed through on the doctor?s request.

In March, the girl?s mother took her daughter to the hospital where they concluded that she was pregnant and expecting to deliver at the end of May.

Wisconsin laws forbid abortion after 24 weeks, even in cases involving rape.

Guider faces up to 60 years in prison if convicted.

http://crying.com/20150327/50/?utm_source=Outbrain_D
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

That's so horrible! I wonder how the grandmother feels now, knowing she was telling the truth and not believing her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

This is how you make money? Wtf

My grandmother did not believe me either, 8 years later my cousin went to the police. Grandma still thinks we made it up, oh well hope this fucker gets what's coming to him, I would like to go castrate him myself.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Grandma's probably calling her a little slut & saying she was always hanging with the boys in the neighbourhood.

ETA - as in pretty much what Kat said

ugh.

Oh Jesus.... Why do all child rapist have to be big ass ugly fat dudes. Nightmares!

That enabling useless piece of shit grandmother should be in jail as well. That poor child. Pregnancy at fucking ten years old caused by that sick mtha fkr. I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    That enabling useless piece of shit grandmother should be in jail as well. That poor child. Pregnancy at fucking ten years old caused by that sick mtha fkr. I hate.
    What emylou said.

Sometimes there are no words, this is not one of those times.

How dare, how dare this pig mutherfucker, Derrick. I hope G-Pop has a field day with the sick, twisted, evil POS he is.

Oh and grandma, who is the cunt grandma from hell. I wonder if she knew and didn't give 2 shits; she put his nasty ass first, then herself.

That poor baby, I cannot even begin to imagine and being forced to carry and deliver at such a tender age. She should be out playing and enjoying her
    childhood, but her childhood sadly, has been over.

Wisconsin...You suck!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

The most he can get is 60 years in prison.

I think pedo's can never be rehabbed. They're the lowest of the lowest scum. The only acceptable punishment in my eyes is to chop his dick off and shove it down his throat.

This poor poor girl. She is only 10 and she now has a baby (according to the timeline in the article)

My heart is aching for this child and her baby. Thankfully mom intervened when she did and believed her little girl. Fuck you Grandma. Rot.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

i have to say, as a health care worker i feel like the pediatrician who told grandma to take her granddaughter to the hospital dropped the ball big time. all health care workers are mandatory reporters, and this should have been reported then even if it was only suspected.

it doesn't surprise me at all that the child caretakers ignored the abuse. it happens all the time. they should absolutely face some neglect/abuse charges themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i have to say, as a health care worker i feel like the pediatrician who told grandma to take her granddaughter to the hospital dropped the ball big time. all health care workers are mandatory reporters, and this should have been reported then even if it was only suspected.

it doesn't surprise me at all that the child caretakers ignored the abuse. it happens all the time. they should absolutely face some neglect/abuse charges themselves.
    That was what I was curious about. When I found out my son had been molested and brought him to the doctor, he called SO right then and there.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Isn't she due next month? Aren't there still states that due partial birth abortions? I would think the whole "health and life of the Mother" thing would apply when a 10 year old baby is expected to carry a fetus to term. I would think at 7 months (when they found out), they could have done it.
    You're right. She's due at the end of May.

I'm not sure but I doubt any place would abort the baby.....or even if they did I wonder if they would even be able to find a health official to do it???

This is kind of a weird situation though. If the baby is taken away like it never happened what kind of psychological damage would that do to the child if she bonded somehow. On the other hand, having to look at the physical embodiment of being violated for the rest of one's life could cause irreparable damage to that girl's psyche too. It's really a fucked up situation all around. I do hope this child can get some professional help so she can have a happy life after the fact.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I am sure I will get many negative reps for this but. IT IS NOT THE BABYS FAULT! It's not her fault either but since her pediatrician and her cunt grandma let it go this far why punish a baby who by all medical standards is far enough along to live? There's no way they're going to have her go through labor they're going to give her a C-section and I suspect the child will be adopted since I could not imagine keeping the baby of the man who raped my child as a reminder for her. Hate the man, hate the grandma,hate the medical field the law makers and ever the mother ( why is the child living with the grandma and how do you not notice your child is not pregnant until the seventh month ) but do not blame the baby!

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    This is kind of a weird situation though. If the baby is taken away like it never happened what kind of psychological damage would that do to the child if she bonded somehow. On the other hand, having to look at the physical embodiment of being violated for the rest of one's life could cause irreparable damage to that girl's psyche too. It's really a fucked up situation all around. I do hope this child can get some professional help so she can have a happy life after the fact.
    This is a tough one for me. With her age and complete violation that happened to her not just once but repeatedly I think taking the baby away is the right choice. If I were raped and became pregnant, I would keep the child Or adopt it but I would not abort there's no way I can put default on that miracle. It is a personal choice, not a blanket statement to victims.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I am sure I will get many negative reps for this but. IT IS NOT THE BABYS FAULT! It's not her fault either but since her pediatrician and her cunt grandma let it go this far why punish a baby who by all medical standards is far enough along to live? There's no way they're going to have her go through labor they're going to give her a C-section and I suspect the child will be adopted since I could not imagine keeping the baby of the man who raped my child as a reminder for her. Hate the man, hate the grandma,hate the medical field the law makers and ever the mother ( why is the child living with the grandma and how do you not notice your child is not pregnant until the seventh month ) but do not blame the baby!
    I actually agree with this. As horrible as it is, dead or alive the baby will have to be removed from this child. I don't think the family should take custody of the baby, though. If it helps the child to think the baby was killed, lie. Nothing is going to make this situation better, obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    I also agree with you.

It's easy for young girls to hide being pregnant. I was pregnant at 15. I never showed at all. I wore my regular jeans up until 2 weeks before I gave birth.

I would suspect that the PED dr knew she was pregnant but didn't want to deal- which is why she told the girl to go to the hospital. Disgusting behavior from that dr.

I don't get the whole "miracle" thought process surrounding conception. It is just a fertilisation process. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We're all doing it - humans, animals, mould etc
    If I conceived because of rape I would terminate. No question.

I think the miracle thought is more a religious thing...or at least to me. if you end up pregnant, it's "god's will" same for if you're trying and you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    I don't get the whole "miracle" thought process surrounding conception. It is just a fertilisation process. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. We're all doing it - humans, animals, mould etc
    If I conceived because of rape I would terminate. No question.
    I think the majority of women would abort and that's their choice like I said it wasn't a blanket statement it was just a personal statement of my beliefs. And I think a 10-year-old being pregnant versus a 15-year-old being pregnant would be quite the difference. The torso area is so much shorter on a 10 year old, at least mine. I suppose the girl could've been significantly overweight but I don't know I doubt they're gonna show a photo of her and they shouldn't she should live her life

Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    I think the miracle thought is more a religious thing...or at least to me. if you end up pregnant, it's "god's will" same for if you're trying and you don't.
    Yeah ok well that makes sense. Actually, that may be a reason why I think it is so odd. Religion and I don't play well in the sandpit. No disrespect to anyone that is religious though.
    The "miracle of birth" is a spiritual statement so maybe that is why I reject that philosophy.
    Very interesting.

I can't stop thinking about this poor girl.

it's sad that the baby wasn't aborted at an earlier date. this child is 10 years old. she had no clue she was pregnant, nor does she have any idea what it means to be a mother or give a baby up for adoption. she is going to be traumatized no matter what happens now. if she would have been treated sooner and had a safe abortion buy just taking a few pills she would have been saved from an immense amount of trauma.

i'm sorry, but the life of this 10 year old is what should be everyone's main concern. clearly her life has not been of concern to anyone who was supposed to be caring for her.

I think from the moment of conception to birth is a freaking miracle I still have no idea how it works . How cells multiply, how the baby lives in there for nine months how it does not crush all of your internal organs. The last two months of my last pregnancy were really hard on me I was having lots of iron issues having to get iron transfusions and I was really concerned about the baby and the doctor put it like this " A baby is like a tumor or cancer it will take everything from you to thrive" that was kind of freaky to hear. Never thought of my baby like that before!! They want to live, it really is not much more than survival I suppose, an instinct or reflex more than a conscious decision at that point anyways.

Thread Information