Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mom has sex with teens, turned in by AA sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Yep, being molested doesn't give me any insight into any of this stuff at all, since I am male. The only victims can be females. I don't know what I was thinking.
    Are you for real? Who said that?
    You seem to enjy making broad statements without the goods to back it up.

I never said males cannot be raped- if someone had sex with you, while you were unconscious or drunk, then yes you were a victim of rape. Molestation may or may not include rape. All of it is fucking awful none of it is an excuse to bolster ignorant comments by throwing a guilt trip
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Was the man that raped her equally as drunk? It could be sexual assault on her part too if that's the case.

Otherwise, yeah I agree that rape is shitty and no matter how much she fucked up, rape is awful. I'm just wondering whether the guy was sober enough to consent to the sex.

Quote Originally Posted by OctoberT View Post
    Was the man that raped her equally as drunk? It could be sexual assault on her part too if that's the case.

Otherwise, yeah I agree that rape is shitty and no matter how much she fucked up, rape is awful. I'm just wondering whether the guy was sober enough to consent to the sex.
    He initiated it, so I think that works as consent for him.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

No, that's not how that works. Most states wouldn't recognize a drunk woman initiating sex as consent if she decided to press charges the next day after sobering up.

No, that's not how that works. Most states wouldn't recognize a drunk woman initiating sex as consent if she decided to press charges the next day after sobering up.
    Um....what?
    Initiating sex is consent..thus INITIATING sex.
    If you are referring to both parties being intoxicated? I am not sure what the law allows there.

I said I misspoke and it came off wrong and was sorry, but don't presume to know anything about my family relationships. I'm not walking around my town posting fliers with her life story on it, I said, in an internet forum which doesn't include any one who knows me or my family, that I am aware that married women can be raped by their husbands because it happened to my mom, who no one knows or will ever know

I'm gonna need to see that documented please.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I'm talking about the laws in general referring to intoxication and consent. Most places will recognize that if a party is drunk, they are not in their right mind to consent. I don't think anyone argues with that. What I'm saying is that those laws will blur if BOTH parties are too drunk to consent.

I'm just wondering if he was drunk enough to be in his right state of mind, especially after having that party where everyone is provided alcohol. I'm not saying she definitely wasn't raped, but I'm curious to know how intoxicated he was too.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Wtf. If you INITIATE sex, you are consenting. If I walk up drunk to a man and say "Hey, let's fuck" and he fucks me...I consented by INITIATING. If I tell someone I want to fuck them, drunk or not, and we fuck, it was consensual. Why is this a question?
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Are you for real? Who said that?
    You seem to enjy making broad statements without the goods to back it up.

I never said males cannot be raped- if someone had sex with you, while you were unconscious or drunk, then yes you were a victim of rape. Molestation may or may not include rape. All of it is fucking awful none of it is an excuse to bolster ignorant comments by throwing a guilt trip
    You said I am a male, talking out of my ass, about something I have no knowledge about. What the fuck does gender have to do with it? Yes, all rape/ sexual assault is heinous, awful shit. Being a male doesn't make me any less affected by it. The simple point I was trying to make from the beginning is nowhere, have I seen, has this woman claimed to have been raped.

I'm just playing devil's advocate. There is always that grey area when both parties are arguably too drunk to consent to rape, even if they say yes. Yes, if it happened exactly as it is reported, then I can see rape.

You are reading too much into my statement. I'm only wondering how drunk he was too.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Wtf. If you INITIATE sex, you are consenting. If I walk up drunk to a man and say "Hey, let's fuck" and he fucks me...I consented by INITIATING. If I tell someone I want to fuck them, drunk or not, and we fuck, it was consensual. Why is this a question?
    It's not, I am just dumb and misspoke and totally butchered what I was actually trying to say

wtf is going on in here? 'i didn't rape her. she was passed, but i was too drunk to consent so it's not rape.' yeah, no. ugh.

You said I am a male, talking out of my ass, about something I have no knowledge about. What the fuck does gender have to do with it? Yes, all rape/ sexual assault is heinous, awful shit. Being a male doesn't make me any less affected by it. The simple point I was trying to make from the beginning is nowhere, have I seen, has this woman claimed to have been raped.
    Ok I see the problem now. You are functionally retarded. I get it.

EVERY ARTICLE has this woman saying she has been raped. Her daughter tweeting that her mom was raped. The sponsor saying the mom reported she wqas raped.

Really no one can take you seriously when you dont even have the barest facts provided in the article correct...

She wasn't talking to you

Is anybody even saying it's definitely not rape?

Again, if it happened exactly as it was reported, yes I can completely understand the rape argument and I agree, especially if she was passed out. But like others here, I'm trying to understand a bigger picture than what she is saying. And there might not be a bigger picture, but I'm still curious.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Yeah, guys, like I said in preemie land, if being drunk and fucking, and being woken up by a boner trying to find my lady parts is rape, my last relationship was 85% rape. And I assure you EVERY SINGLE TIME was consensual.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I am not arguing that he didn't initiate the sex. I'm honestly not familiar with laws if both parties are drunk, which is why I'm asking. I'm questioning if you can be considered "too intoxicated" to consent, can you also be "too intoxicated" to initiate sex? If not, then that answers my questions. If so, and he was drunk, all I am saying is that this blurs the legal lines a bit. But again, I'm not sure what happens when both parties are intoxicated and how that plays out.

Eh TBH and I HAAAATE when people immediately throw shade at rape victims because a couple of shitty people lied, her now saying rape reeks of bullshit to me. It sounded before when she was going over the whole 'my daughter sent him to me because his dick was too big for her and then oops he was a 16 year old and not the adult guy' that she was relaying some kind of fantasy thing and not like HE PUT HIS DICK IN ME I WAS ASLEEP it was fuuucked.

Then she's put on blast and it's like 'well I was soooort of raped but I kind of like it or at least was okay with it' because of potential statutory rape charges. Soooo she had 'the less rapey rape' where suddenly the kid is to blame and not her shitty actions? Side eye.

Never said I know everything. Heaven forbid there be any kind of debate without it reducing it to name calling and patronization.
    Honey believe me I am the queen of bad rep, walk away. This is a doozy of a case. Come play with me in music thread, I bet you have great taste in music, bring it!

Ask for everybody else in this thread it's a really hard situation there so much going on there's rape incest there's child-abuse there's a divorce there's mormons there's AAA I mean oh my God if there could not be a's single other thread out there that touches on so much crap in one little story. It's hard for us to wrap our heads around imagine how hard it is for everybody involved . Let's breathe <3

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Eh TBH and I HAAAATE when people immediately throw shade at rape victims because a couple of shitty people lied, her now saying rape reeks of bullshit to me. It sounded before when she was going over the whole 'my daughter sent him to me because his dick was too big for her and then oops he was a 16 year old and not the adult guy' that she was relaying some kind of fantasy thing and not like HE PUT HIS DICK IN ME I WAS ASLEEP it was fuuucked.

Then she's put on blast and it's like 'well I was soooort of raped but I kind of like it or at least was okay with it' because of potential statutory rape charges. Soooo she had 'the less rapey rape' where suddenly the kid is to blame and not her shitty actions? Side eye.
    I hear what youre saying. I cannot imagine what all has ACTUALLY gone on here...
    I think we are actually saying the same thing- IF this is what happened (big if) then rape is rape. I dont think she is the most reliable witness, obviously.

Indooroopilly, Queensland, Australia, Australia
    Initiating is not consent.

Consent is a continuous, affirmative process.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cap-n Meow
    TPT is more caramel. She's sweet and so smooth she'll slide a finger in your butthole.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    I hear what youre saying. I cannot imagine what all has ACTUALLY gone on here...
    I think we are actually saying the same thing- IF this is what happened (big if) then rape is rape. I dont think she is the most reliable witness, obviously.
    Yes. This.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by trailerparktrash View Post
    Initiating is not consent.

Consent is a continuous, affirmative process.
    True- a person could initiate and change their mind. Genius, as usual , tpt.

I think this woman knows she's in deep shit and the whole rape scenario is an attempt to shift some of the heat off of herself. If you think about it, her daughter might have been kinda pissed at first to find out her mother fucked her boyfriend. So if mom says, "I fucked him but, it was rape.", wouldn't that smooth things over just a tad with her daughter. Of course the daughter is going along with it. She wants to believe that her mother wouldn't be that much of a shit as fucking her boyfriend. I agree with Monter, this poor girl is really fucked up and needs some help before it's too late.

This situation is damn near the same as when men say, "I cheated, but it was accident." Someone tripping and accidentally falling on your man's pecker is more forgivable and acceptable than knowing they actively were seeking out an affair. Some women do buy that shit. Just like this girl is buying her mother's shit.

I am totally calling bullshit on this woman's story. It's sluts like these who make it harder to prosecute cases where someone was actually victimized. There are real victims out there that have to watch their rapist walk free and victimize others. It's every bit as sad as it is sickening.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information