Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Mom has sex with teens, turned in by AA sponsor

Wait, I don't get how the mom was raped, other than surprise sex. Sounds like he crawled into her bed and she was like THE FUN CONTINUES and then when they made a public statement it was suddenly 'rape' but still not like, rape-rape aka sounded like she was suddenly playing it as a rape to not look like a crazy whore.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait, I don't get how the mom was raped, other than surprise sex. Sounds like he crawled into her bed and she was like THE FUN CONTINUES and then when they made a public statement it was suddenly 'rape' but still not like, rape-rape aka sounded like she was suddenly playing it as a rape to not look like a crazy whore.
    Ding! Ding! Ding!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I'm guessing she's "sticking by her mom" because she doesn't want to lose the freedom she has....being supplied alcohol, having wild parties, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    We live in a fucked up world, for sure.

And maybe mom went to bed, and woke up later to find a giant cock inside her going :huh:, because she'd sobered up a bit?

I don't know. What I do know is that homegirl made a horrible decision to divulge any of that to anyone. Bad enough the parties involved know what happened. The boys will be hailed as heroes, while the daughter will be taunted by other teens like "yo, I hear your mom is a fantastic fuck! Can you get me in so I can get a piece of that?" That's not going to be good for her in the least. That makes me sad. It's bad enough you had to fuck your daughter's bf, but to do it and then show her the pics? I'd like to withdraw her name for Mother of the Year Award, now. Jezus.

It should be noted, though, that mom might have a case that her right to privacy was violated by the AA members who notified police (believe it or not). Read on: (it's a little long but here in it's entirety)

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92654

A man's confession to fellow Alcoholics Anonymous members to two killings was constitutionally protected and shouldn't have been used against him, a federal judge in New York ruled in overturning a 1995 manslaughter verdict.

The judge ruled, as had previous New York appellate decisions, that Alcoholics Anonymous ? a self-described "spiritual" fellowship dedicated to helping members stop drinking and recover from alcoholism ? engages in constitutionally protected religious activity.

The man, 33-year-old Paul Cox, was sentenced to a minimum of 16 years in prison for the killings of two people in their home in 1988. Cox's arrest and conviction resulted from his confessions to fellow Alcoholics Anonymous members, according to Tuesday's ruling by U.S. District Court Judge Charles Brieant.

Such confessions are an important of AA's famous "12 Step" program for recovery, which AA says has helped more than 2 million people stop drinking.

The group encourages confessions and identities of members to remain anonymous, so as not to discourage others from joining and following the program.

AA Ruled Religious

Brieant's judgment hinged on his finding that Alcoholics Anonymous members engage in religious activity as part of the program.

"The record before this Court shows that in addition to the numerous religious references in the Twelve Steps, meetings of AA are closed with a recitation of The Lord's Prayer," he wrote.

Brieant also cites as precedent, an earlier Court of Appeals ruling that AA "is a religion," and so courts couldn't compel persons to attend the meetings.

"He's bound by that other case," said Father Robert Drinan, a Georgetown University Law School professor.

Brieant said in his ruling that while AA may not traditionally be called a religion, the group engages in religious communications that should be protected by the First Amendment.

The First Amendment reads: "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech ?."

"Clearly it is possible as a matter of Constitutional law to have and to practice a religion without having a clergyman as such," Brieant wrote. "[I]f the state is treating AA meetings with less protection than any other form of religious communication which carries assurances of confidentiality, a Constitutional violation exists."

Not a Religion

Lawyers representing New York state argued the contrary: "There was no evidence whatsoever that Alcoholics Anonymous is a religious organization as required by statute, or that another member is a clergyman or other member of any religion or duly accredited Christian Science practitioner."

Brieant "is creating by judicial fiat an additional privilege that is outside of the scope of the state Legislature," said David Hebert, the executive assistant district attorney for Westchester County, where the case was prosecuted.

Hebert contends AA confessions should not be considered confidential because AA says it is not a religion and is a nonprofessional organization, whose members are not, like doctors, lawyers or priests, trained to hear confessions or other privileged information.

Further, he says Cox's confessions were made outside of AA meetings.

"The intent of privileges appears to apply almost exclusively, with the possible exception of the spousal privilege, to individuals who have some kind of professional duty, obligation, knowledge," Hebert said. "This is not the case in an Alcoholics Anonymous setting."

The district attorney's office will appeal the decision, he said. Cox will be held at least until that ruling.

What's a Religious Communication?

Brieant noted New York law states the Constitution protects confessions to a clergyman or "other minister of any religion or duly accredited Christian Science practitioner."

And, he wrote, previous rulings by the New York federal Court of Appeals found separately that, to avoid prejudice of one religion over another, the protection would apply to confessions to all spiritual advisers.

"Doctrinally and as actually practiced in the Twelve Step methodology, adherence to the AA fellowship entails engagement in religious activity and religious proselytization," said a 1996 decision.

AA Says It's Not a Religion

For its part, Alcoholics Anonymous, in a fact sheet posted on its national Web site, says it is not a religion: "No. Nor is it allied with any religious organization."

A spokesperson for the organization, however, said AA "considers ourselves a spiritual organization."

That spiritual quality is apparent in the 12 Step program. Step 3, for instance, reads members have "made a decision to turn our will and lives over to the care of God as we understood Him." For Step 5, members "admitted to God, to ourselves and to another human being the exact nature of our wrongs." Step 6 says members "were entirely ready to remove all these defects of character."

The AA spokesperson, who requested anonymity in the organization's tradition, said AA had no opinion on the court ruling.

It is group's policy not to comment on "outside issues; hence the AA name ought never be drawn into public controversy," said another brochure.

"AA should be happy with this, because this vindicates the fact that if you do confess and somebody squeals that can't be used against you," says Drinan. "That's an added incentive for these people to confess to each other."
    Last edited by kevansvault; 04-17-2015 at 01:33 PM.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Wait, wait, wait.. Lemme understand a few things ..

Someone cue the violins... So poor mom squirts out a batch of kids with her PTSD effected husband. She is a repressed Mormon housewife... Then, she falls into the evil grip of Ganja Madness and happy hour at her local bar. None of it's her fault..it's the debul makin' her do all this evilness.

BULLSHIT!!! My mother has been a housewife for over 50 years. Married since she was 16, had a bunch of bratty children, no life whatsoever outside her home. She irons my dad's boxers ffs. I can guaranfuckintee not once has she ever had the desire to bring out her vibrator with any of our friends whilst playing a round of nekkid twister.

Who the hell says, "I was still herny after fucking my kid's 18 y/o pal in the can, so I pulled out the ole' tooth chipper for shits and giggles."?

She must be smokin' some really good shit!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I agree with you, but greens was talking about age of consent, which to me suggests she was focused on statutory rape of some kind.

Which is why I say she was "technically" raped (since she didn't say verbally 'hey kid, come fuck me'). But given the nature of the scene, no I would not consider what happened rape. Her goal that night was to get drunk and fuck.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I agree with you, but greens was talking about age of consent, which to me suggests she was focused on statutory rape of some kind.

Which is why I say she was "technically" raped (since she didn't say verbally 'hey kid, come fuck me'). But given the nature of the scene, no I would not consider what happened rape. Her goal that night was to get drunk and fuck.
    I actually think Greens was more making a point that we are only hearing about the shit that she was doing with her daughter now that her daughter is 16. I doubt her mom waited until that night to suddenly act sexually inappropriate around her.

I think at the point in time when the 16 y/o boyfriend hopped on for a ride, her saying "No...Stop!!" was as convincing as Austin Powers saying, "Oh, behaaaave!". She is only crying rape so she doesn't look like such a nasty piece of shit. Sorry but that went to hell when she pulled out the Twister mat.

Just for the record, I don't think I could do the whole nekkid Twister with friends. There are some angles that no matter what you do, they can't be made to look attractive.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

https://twitter.com/AdisonLehnardt

Mods can take that down if they want to. She's preparing to delete the account, at any rate. (Since the age of consent is 16 out there, not sure if it's kosher to have the Twitter up or not)

And the backlash is vicious. I feel bad for this girl, to be truthful.

https://twitter.com/search?q=adison%20lehnardt&src=rela

The sponsor said Lenhardt later recounted waking up at 3:30 a.m. to discover her daughter's 16-year-old boyfriend having sex with her.

He is not facing charges because "there is no evidence of rape" because Lehnardt "refuses to discuss the case," Capt. Steve Morris told the New York Daily News.

Lehnardt, who works in an Augusta bridal shop, had been attending a sexual-addiction workshop at her local Mormon church, the sponsor added.http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...arty/25848869/
    Here's the arrest report

Hooooleeyyyyy shit, I am gone for like a week and a half and all kinds of interesting shit happens

Now it's being released that she had previously had naked bubble bath parties with teenagers.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/...h-order-908714

Oh, stop. Now you're getting picky.

And now I have to shred all of the multi-party bubble bath invitations I was going to send to y'all.

The lines are crazy blurried, and this "mom" is disgusting- no question. That said - rape is rape and sex that is regretted is not rape. It may seem Im being pedantic but the language is important, to me.
    I also dont give a fuck how old the kid was, sex parties with mom is incest and it is abuse.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I agree, Monter. 100%. I don't give a shit what the age of consent is in her state. Bubble baths with her daughter and the daughter's boyfriend? Are you fucking kidding me! I absolutely cannot imagine anything more stomach churning.

#MajorParentingFail

I think everyone is on the same page with that - I dont htink theres anyone who is "YAYMOM" lol

This kid is displaying so so so many signs of a chronically abused/neglected kid. Sex abuse alone can be so insidious, and has such a huge undercurrent- long before it comes to "show me on the doll where they touched you".
    This kid, without help , is going to be dead, a junkie or who knows what all else very soon.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Yeah, some posters seemed to feel like the teenage daughter was 'gross' too, forgetting that she's a kid who's probably been exposed to this for along time and indoctrinated into the lifestyle.

I feel bad for this kid. Bowie is right. This didn't just start up. That girl was raised to think that this behavior isn't at all bizarre, as is evident by the way she's defending her mom on Twitter saying that "everyone makes mistakes".

The one thing I will say in this woman's defense is that she is going through an ugly divorce right now and it seems like her ex is pretty vindictive. Plus they live in a Mormon community, which tends to be pretty anti-female. So given that, I'm taking all of this in with a grain of salt and I'm pretty in the gray about what actually happened.

Bowie, her daughter is on Twitter admitting this all happened but that it all wasn't during one night. She's mentioned that some of the ages reported were incorrect, and she stands by the story that her mother was raped by this kid. That seems to be all she's recanting.

I actually think Greens was more making a point that we are only hearing about the shit that she was doing with her daughter now that her daughter is 16. I doubt her mom waited until that night to suddenly act sexually inappropriate around her.
    Oh. Well in that case I agree too.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Interesting that the smoking gun link has the husband saying he has a sexual addiction to porn, but never engaged in mom's behaviors. We need Dr Phil to sort this out. How do things get so terribly fucked up?

I get that divorce is hard and will admit to some destructive behaviors of my own. I just don't get how some boundaries get crossed, especially knowing the consequences. I suppose that's why it's an addiction. I feel badly for all involved and those kids all need some help. The 16yo admits to mom letting her drink at 13.

The girl has a 2nd twitter account that is more personal. She posts a lot about drinking and sex. It's not too late to save her. I hope their father is capable of getting the help they all need. I sort of feel sorry for the mom. She was working her 12 steps and her coming out with this is part of the process. I hope she is able to continue working on her problems, but honestly where do you go from where she is right now? I imagine she has gone far below her rock bottom...will society allow her recovery? Maybe Farrah Abraham can hook her up with a million dollar contract and she can be the new backdoor mom

This sounds eerily similiar to a woman who my ex girlfriend worked with and was friends with. She was 50, got divorced, and then started banging all her teenage daughters friends in big group sex parties all the time, including girls her daughter had been friends with since they were really young. All of the participants over over 18 though, but still Creeped me the fuck out.

I may have missed this...has it been said what happened when she woke up and realized it wasn't her bathroom buddy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Thread Information