Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Mom has sex with teens, turned in by AA sponsor

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Yeah part of owning responsibility for your behavior is knowing there could be other consequences. Shame on the sponsor if they DIDNT tell!

A woman having sex parties with her 16 year old may notfall into a legal case but it sure as fuck is still dangerous and insanely damaging. You think someone with judgement this poor waited til midnight on the kids 16th birthday to start this shit? Hell no thats not how that shit works...

CPS took the kids based on this incident? Or other incidents? Fucker should have no access to her kids again.Sick fuck.
    There's always that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I'm not surprised the sponsor told police. I AM surprised that they released that info to the public. Couldn't they have left out the "AA sponsor told police" part? Say "Mom charged with..." or even "An anonymous person came forward".

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Yeah I get that there was shit happening, her kids had already been removed hadn't they? so I *assume* there were other incidents/a history of fucked up shit (possibly generationally if mum's anything to go by) & that it was already (I hope) being dealt with.

I'm more concerned that even a kid this exposed to sexualised behaviour apparently referred to what her boyfriend did to her mother as "rape" yet it's seemingly being ignored because of mum's prior behaviour that night.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Yeah I get that there was shit happening, her kids had already been removed hadn't they? so I *assume* there were other incidents/a history of fucked up shit (possibly generationally if mum's anything to go by) & that it was already (I hope) being dealt with.

I'm more concerned that even a kid this exposed to sexualised behaviour apparently referred to what her boyfriend did to her mother as "rape" yet it's seemingly being ignored because of mum's prior behaviour that night.
    Yeah. I think in the grand scheme of things, it's sort of overshadowed.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

This story is gross on so many levels...Who in the fuck would want to play nekkid twister with their mother, much less see her have sex....with their boyfriend???? Ohhhh this is so freakin' nasty... Someone please pass the brain bleach when you are finished. I need a good cranial dousing.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    "Only"??!!

Why are we thinking this woman now didn't have a threesome with her daughter
    , and the naked twister and masturbation didn't take place? Any kind of naked partying with your kid is incest, imo. That shit is fucked up.
    I still think that was a case of a missing comma and no threesome with the daughter took place.

Still, what was going on in that house was illegal and possibly (probably) child abuse. I suspect the sponsor is required to report it.

I'm so tired I came back to this thread because I thought the last person you posted was hammeredgirl I wanted to see what her response was LOL I think it's time for me to take a nap. Sorry hamdinger your name is way cooler!

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    I still think that was a case of a missing comma and no threesome with the daughter took place.

Still, what was going on in that house was illegal and possibly (probably) child abuse. I suspect the sponsor is required to report it.

It was a missing comma, there were other articles that worded it a lot less ambiguously & she only showed her daughter pix. It's still fucking vile, but not quite as vile as a threesome that includes your own teenage kid.

& re the rape, I get why it's overshadowed, I don't think it should be. It's like the whole "sexworkers can't be raped" bullshit. Plus now you've got a 16 yr old with at least one opportunistic sexual assault in his history - a sexual assault that's pretty much being explained away/justified by men & women alike. So there's no consequences other than pats on the back & "it's not your fault/you were a victim" to this guy before setting him back amongst his high school/middle school social group - is that really going to end well?

Lehnardt is a Mormon.
    http://augustacrime.com/attorney-for...ses-statement/

Breaking news first reported from WGAC?s Austin Rhodes:

A statement has been issued by the attorney of Rachel Lehnardt, the Evans mother who has become the center of a sordid and controversial news story and criminal case.

From attorney Shawn Hammond:

?Mrs. Lehnardt acknowledges that due to recent alcohol abuse she engaged in several acts of inappropriate conduct. Although, many of the allegations are exaggerated, she is extremely remorseful for what she allowed to occur in her presence and is obtaining professional and pastoral counseling to ensure that this conduct is never repeated. Mrs. Lehnardt intends to fully cooperate with the legal system to accept complete responsibility for her conduct and to fully atone for her actions. However, at not time did Mrs. Lehnardt sponsor or facilitate a party for underage minors.

?Mrs. Lehnardt has recommitted herself to her faith and her family. She is hopeful that her children, members of her faith and others will learn from her poor example as to just how easy it is for people to exercise such extremely poor judgment while intoxicated.?

Additionally, the following is the relevant background information.

Mrs. Lehnardt has been a life long Mormon and is from Missouri. Her father is a doctor and she has been a devoted member of the Mormon church for most of her life to include being a Sunday school teacher. Until recently, she had never drank, did drugs, drank caffeinated beverages and strictly adhered to the major tenants of the Mormon faith.

She and her husband have five children together and have been married since 2000.

Her husband, James Lehnardt, was a military service member who was discharged for severe PTSD and anger issues after a deployment to Iraq. He is currently receiving 100% VA disability.

Due to his anger and domestic violence issues, the parties separated in November 2014 with the mom keeping custody of the kids. She had not worked during the marriage and found herself with limited resources working at a job just above minimum wage. It was around this time that Mrs. Lehnardt began to break away from the church and started drinking on the weekends when she did not have the kids. Like many people after a long term, devoted marriage, Mrs. Lehnardt was unsteady and turned to alcohol more than was reasonable. It should also be stated that because Mr. Lehnardt?s military service the parties stayed in the Augusta / Fort Gordon area after his discharge which prevented her from having any extended family support.

Over the next few months through March 2015, she had stopped going to church and would drink to the point of intoxication on the weekends when her kids were with their dad. However, she did not drink much when the kids were with her and never became drunk in their presence.

On the weekend in question, the kids were with their dad and the 16 year old daughter came over with her friends. Mrs. Lehnardt was already intoxicated when they came over and there was obviously little parental control. Mrs. Lehnardt will not deny that the two of the older boys did smoke their own marijuana that they brought and did drink in her presence but much of the other allegations from the police report are clear exaggerations. She states that she passed out drunk in her bed before midnight leaving the kids unsupervised. Several hours later she woke up while being raped by her daughter?s 16 year old (former) boyfriend. She forced him off of her prior to him finishing the act.

The next day, realizing that she had allowed herself to get raped by a 16 year old because of her intoxication and extremely poor judgment the night before, she sought information on local AA programs to attend. A few days later her husband?s parents were awarded temporary custody of all five children after they found out from the 16 year old daughter what had happened.

When she started the AA program she was approached by a member named ?Heidi? who asked to be her sponsor. In confidence and at Heidi?s request, she told her about the divorce, her husband?s change from the war, how she had started drinking a few months prior, the events of that night in question and how horrible she felt about everything that had transpired that night.

It was unfortunate that Heidi went straight to the Sheriff?s department with the info. The children had already been removed from Mrs. Lehnardt?s custody and she had expressed not only her remorse for what happened but also her complete commitment to never drink again.

Currently, Mrs. Lehnardt is obtaining counseling through a private provider, has rejoined her old church, is receiving additional pastoral counseling and is attempting to do everything possible to atone for her mistakes.?
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...side-home.html
    Pictures at link.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Fucking mormons.

Mormons go wild that's nuts

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    This story is gross on so many levels...Who in the fuck would want to play nekkid twister with their mother, much less see her have sex....with their boyfriend???? Ohhhh this is so freakin' nasty... Someone please pass the brain bleach when you are finished. I need a good cranial dousing.
    Here...you can use mine.

double post.

Damn it!
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-16-2015 at 03:09 AM.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Everything except for the rape was a lie? Her kids got removed because she allowed her daughter to have friends over who got high and drunk. She ends the night raped, and her kids get taken, and she goes to AA? That's it? Not buying that's all that happened.

Back up the bus...."ALLOWED herself to be raped"???!?
    Um, fucking no.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

She and her husband have five children together and have been married since 2000.

Her husband, James Lehnardt, was a military service member who was discharged for severe PTSD and anger issues after a deployment to Iraq. He is currently receiving 100% VA disability.

Due to his anger and domestic violence issues, the parties separated in November 2014 with the mom keeping custody of the kids. She had not worked during the marriage and found herself with limited resources working at a job just above minimum wage.

/sigh.

It took me till age 24 to realize that becoming a housewife is probably one of the most dangerous things a woman can do - in today's day and age.

I'm not judging those who are, because most of the women in my family were housewives at some point, and there was a time when I thought I'd be one. But in 2015, when nothing is really guaranteed, it's incredibly dangerous. If you're going to be a stay at home mom, at least take online classes or keep your education up to date. You'll never know if your marriage will fail, or if your husband will die or get injured and not be able to provide for your family.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

/sigh.

It took me till age 24 to realize that becoming a housewife is probably one of the most dangerous things a woman can do - in today's day and age.

I'm not judging those who are, because most of the women in my family were housewives at some point, and there was a time when I thought I'd be one. But in 2015, when nothing is really guaranteed, it's incredibly dangerous. If you're going to be a stay at home mom, at least take online classes or keep your education up to date. You'll never know if your marriage will fail, or if your husband will die or get injured and not be able to provide for your family.
    I so agree with this.

I'm very fortunate to have established myself in a career I enjoy. Had I stayed at home, I would have been completely destitute when the ex and I broke up almost ten years ago. I know a few women who found themselves surprisingly divorced and they had nothing. I swore to myself very early on that I would never be that girl.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I so agree with this.

I'm very fortunate to have established myself in a career I enjoy. Had I stayed at home, I would have been completely destitute when the ex and I broke up almost ten years ago. I know a few women who found themselves surprisingly divorced and they had nothing. I swore to myself very early on that I would never be that girl.
    Yeah. I've seen it too many times.

I don't even think you need a career in place (awesome if you do). As long as you have continuing education, if anything does happen, better places with better pay/benefits will hire you, and you won't be stuck working at Target.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Back up the bus...."ALLOWED herself to be raped"???!?
    Um, fucking no.
    I don't even get it, it doesn't sound like she was raped at all, it sounds like she was into the sixteen year old fucking her, she just thought it was the older kid.

I don't even get it, it doesn't sound like she was raped at all, it sounds like she was into the sixteen year old fucking her, she just thought it was the older kid.
    That's kinda what I got from it. On paper it's rape I guess, but it doesn't sound like she was opposed to these kids fucking her. She just thought it was another teenager.

A teenager who allegedly played naked Twister with her mother during a drunken party has jumped to her mom's defense on social media.

The 16-year-old girl took to Twitter days after Rachel Lehnardt, 35, was charged with two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor following the incident at their Evans, Georgia home.

The mom-of-five, who admitted to turning towards alcohol during her divorce, also allegedly had sex with a 18-year-old man in the bathroom during the party, used sex toys on herself in front of the youngsters and later awoke to find a 16-year-old having sex with her.

But earlier this week, her daughter defended her actions, saying: 'Everyone makes mistakes.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Xaw5LvCp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Why wouldn't she? They fuck.

Why wouldn't she? They fuck.

Has it been mentioned that 16 is the legal age of consent in GA?

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    Has it been mentioned that 16 is the legal age of consent in GA?
    Yes. I'm not sure what you're referring to, or how it changes anything though.

The mom was still technically raped by the 16yr old - no one is claiming rape on his part. And no one really gives a shit that the daughter is fucking anyone, but it's beyond fucked up that she's okay with playing naked twister with her mother and having her boyfriend fuck her mother.

Thread Information