Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Mom has sex with teens, turned in by AA sponsor

I think this woman knows she's in deep shit and the whole rape scenario is an attempt to shift some of the heat off of herself. If you think about it, her daughter might have been kinda pissed at first to find out her mother fucked her boyfriend. So if mom says, "I fucked him but, it was rape.", wouldn't that smooth things over just a tad with her daughter. Of course the daughter is going along with it. She wants to believe that her mother wouldn't be that much of a shit as fucking her boyfriend. I agree with Monter, this poor girl is really fucked up and needs some help before it's too late.

This situation is damn near the same as when men say, "I cheated, but it was accident." Someone tripping and accidentally falling on your man's pecker is more forgivable and acceptable than knowing they actively were seeking out an affair. Some women do buy that shit. Just like this girl is buying her mother's shit.

I am totally calling bullshit on this woman's story. It's sluts like these who make it harder to prosecute cases where someone was actually victimized. There are real victims out there that have to watch their rapist walk free and victimize others. It's every bit as sad as it is sickening.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I don't know, she's owning the rest of it. All the boys were over the age of consent so it's not like she's trying to avoid a charge. What's one more teen sex admission in a string of awful admissions.

& this was her actual statement. We can probably assume her daughter overheard or was a part of the resulting conversation hence her very definite insistance re what happened (from U2's link)

http://augustacrime.com/attorney-for...ses-statement/

She states that she passed out drunk in her bed before midnight leaving the kids unsupervised. Several hours later she woke up while being raped by her daughter’s 16 year old (former) boyfriend. She forced him off of her prior to him finishing the act.

I don't get the arguments saying it's not rape. Even if she consented the whole way through, if she was only consenting because she thought it was someone else, it's still rape.

It's like if you'd been drinking/taken sleeping pills at home, you wake up dazed & groggy & believe it's your husband/boyfriend in bed with you & you only become conscious enough later during the act or as they're leaving to realise it's an intruder/houseguest etcetc would you be ok with that?

See, now that I know what happened when she woke up, I would consider it as rape. Like I said (I think maybe onlyin candy land, I can't remember) if she stopped it then I understand why she didn't call the cops. Not only a lot of people don't report it, but all of the other illegal things in the home at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Lets say she was actually raped.

I really don't think the DA will bring charges.
    Any defense attorney would be able to rip this woman to pieces.

No they definitely won't bring charges. If we're debating whether it's rape/consensual here at MDS she hasn't got hope in hell with a jury of her Mormon Land peers.

If Mom told her story to her AA sponsor before anyone knew there was anything to hide, and it's basically the same story that's being told now... the same story that others witnesses/participants told? Then yeah. I'd believe her. On the other hand, if the story has changed significantly once the police and cps and the press got involved? Then it's gets harder to know what the truth is. I'd like to see all of the stories and a timeline.

And yeah, there's no way in hell anyone is going to prosecute a 16 year old kid for raping a woman old enough to be his mother at a party that can best be described as an orgy hosted by the victim. But that doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

I really hate to think of the lessons this woman has taught her daughter and daughters friends. One of the most important job a parent has is to raise their children to know how to function in society... and these kids are screwed and screwed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    If Mom told her story to her AA sponsor before anyone knew there was anything to hide, and it's basically the same story that's being told now... the same story that others witnesses/participants told? Then yeah. I'd believe her. On the other hand, if the story has changed significantly once the police and cps and the press got involved? Then it's gets harder to know what the truth is. I'd like to see all of the stories and a timeline.

And yeah, there's no way in hell anyone is going to prosecute a 16 year old kid for raping a woman old enough to be his mother at a party that can best be described as an orgy hosted by the victim. But that doesn't mean it wasn't rape.

I really hate to think of the lessons this woman has taught her daughter and daughters friends. One of the most important job a parent has is to raise their children to know how to function in society... and these kids are screwed and screwed up.

Yep to every word of this.

Not that I enjoy doubting rape stories but probably don't go into details about how his huge dick was too much for your daughter so she sent him to your bedroom if you want to be taken seriously, ladies.