Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Mom has sex with teens, turned in by AA sponsor

I don't recall either, Words. But she sure didn't call the cops and cry rape.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Exactly. I assume she woke up and finished him. Rape is throwing him off and calling it rape right away. Well, she might not have called the cops because everyone was drunk and they were minors...but she didn't sound like she was calling it rape when telling the story about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

If I were raped, and I were opening up to a sponsor, I think the first think I would do is cry if I were raped.

That's me, though. I can't speak to her decision making as she's obviously well-versed in poor decision making.

Guuuuyyyysssssss youre killing me a little bit. Please tell me you know that not all rape victims react the same?
    This woman is an asshole and a douche, and it does appear like it was more a case of regret after the fact but if she did not consent, it is rape. Period.
    If she was raped, it does not in any way defend her other behaviors. They are almost separate issues.

I get people are trying to pull apart what happened, but I dunno that examining the rape component of this is really gonna help that.There is plenty here to condemn her for.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    Guuuuyyyysssssss youre killing me a little bit. Please tell me you know that not all rape victims react the same?
    This woman is an asshole and a douche, and it does appear like it was more a case of regret after the fact but if she did not consent, it is rape. Period.
    If she was raped, it does not in any way defend her other behaviors. They are almost separate issues.

I get people are trying to pull apart what happened, but I dunno that examining the rape component of this is really gonna help that.There is plenty here to condemn her for.
    I don't think anyone said all rape victims react the same way. My mom has been raped a few times throughout her life, I know how it goes. But also remember not every person claiming rape was actually raped. There are girls I know who have had a one night stand, regretted it the next day for whatever reason, and then to take heat off themselves, say that they were raped. Rape is an awful, terrible, heinous, despicable thing, but so is falsely accusing someone of rape

but if she did not consent, it is rape. Period.
    That's why I'm asking for what happened after. She may have not consented while she was sleeping, but maybe she woke up and was like "hell yeah." ...but then sobered up and realized how horrible it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

I'm with Juju on this one.

No one has the right to crawl in bed with a sleeping person and initiate sex with someone who has not consented. That's rape. Especially if the sleeping person is drunk/drugged. Now the victim may choose not to make an issue of it, but it's rape. It doesn't matter if the victim is an 18 year old at a frat party or an 80 year old in a nursing home. If s/he couldn't consent, it's rape. If s/he doesn't even know who's in bed with her, she can't be said to have consented.

Mom has plenty to answer for but yeah if this story happened as we are told it did, it's rape.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Again, that's if the story happened the way we've been told. Odds are, we'll never know. But if there ever was a case to cry rape and save face, I'm pretty sure this case might be it.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    No one has the right to crawl in bed with a sleeping person and initiate sex with someone who has not consented. That's rape. Especially if the sleeping person is drunk/drugged. Now the victim may choose not to make an issue of it, but it's rape. It doesn't matter if the victim is an 18 year old at a frat party or an 80 year old in a nursing home. If s/he couldn't consent, it's rape. If s/he doesn't even know who's in bed with her, she can't be said to have consented.

Mom has plenty to answer for but yeah if this story happened as we are told it did, it's rape.
    She seemed more than willing and able to continue fucking her own daughters boyfriend, who, by the way, legally WAS raped by her own mother and mothers boyfriend and FILMED it, unless the age of consent laws are different than they are in my state. In no part of any of this insanity does she not seem like a happy, more than willing participant

Yeah, it's rape, but it sounds like the mom may think she brought it on herself because of what happened beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post

This. EXACTLY

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Again, that's if the story happened the way we've been told. Odds are, we'll never know. But if there ever was a case to cry rape and save face, I'm pretty sure this case might be it.
    That doesnt make sense- with all the other heinous shit she admitted to doing, this is where she draws the line? Not fucking the 18 year old, or playing sex games with her daughter or anything else? Thats the opposite of realistic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    She seemed more than willing and able to continue fucking her own daughters boyfriend, who, by the way, legally WAS raped by her own mother and mothers boyfriend and FILMED it, unless the age of consent laws are different than they are in my state. In no part of any of this insanity does she not seem like a happy, more than willing participant
    Age of consent is 16. What she did, is abuse and incest.
    Trust me when I tell you I work with kids, I know the deal. To say she wasnt raped based on everything that happened prior is ignorant and untrue.
    Hookers and married women can be raped too - I think you are in over your head here son.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan

This. EXACTLY

That doesnt make sense- with all the other heinous shit she admitted to doing, this is where she draws the line? Not fucking the 18 year old, or playing sex games with her daughter or anything else? Thats the opposite of realistic.

Trust me when I tell you I work with kids, I know the deal. To say she wasnt raped based on everything that happened prior is ignorant and untrue.
    Hookers and married women can be raped too - I think you are in over your head here son.
    Yep. She did lots of heinous things, and may well blame herself for everything, (and she should certainly consider the error of her ways) but the oversexed teen needs to know that what he did could send him away for a good long time.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Monter, I can't quote well on my phone so I'll just answer here.

I thought about that, too. So many awful things. Why lie?

I can envision myself telling a horrific story to someone. I can imagine seeing their body language change. I can imagine feeling judged, as a result. And I can then imagine bursting into tears and trying to paint myself as a victim in an effort to soften their reaction towards me.

I'm not saying it happened. I'm just saying it's as plausible as the rape scenario.

We'll probably never find out.
    Last edited by PeaceBeWithMe; 04-18-2015 at 05:11 PM.

This. EXACTLY

In Ohio, 16 is only the age of consent when the other person is 20 or younger. I am well aware that prostitutes, and married women can be raped, seeing as how my moms ex husband raped her multiple times. I am not sure what working with kids has to do with this woman being raped or not, so I have no response to that statement. Where has it said she told the daughters boyfriend to stop what he was doing. No means no, no matter what. But only if you actually say no, or express that your unwilling. But by all means, please, continue being patronizing towards me.

In Ohio, 16 is only the age of consent when the other person is 20 or younger. I am well aware that prostitutes, and married women can be raped, seeing as how my moms ex husband raped her multiple times. I am not sure what working with kids has to do with this woman being raped or not, so I have no response to that statement. Where has it said she told the daughters boyfriend to stop what he was doing. No means no, no matter what. But only if you actually say no, or express that your unwilling. But by all means, please, continue being patronizing towards me.
    Consent is an affirmative act. Knowing everything as you SO clearly do, you obviously realie that "not saying no" is not the standard.
    If you think crawling into bed and having sex with an unconscious person is all aboveboard, Im worried.

i think you mean 'you're.' as in, actually you're (you are) wrong. this didn't happen in OH, it happened in GA, where the laws are different. joe francis got off on charges of filming a naked 14 years old in GA (girls gone wild dude).

you don't have to say the word no for it to be rape. as a matter of fact, someone has to be sober enough to consent to having sex with you in order for it to not be rape. they have to say 'yes.' not no.

now i really hope i'm right and this happened in GA because i'm not going back to look...and i shouldn't be reading this shit while i'm trying to study. ugh.

maybe you should have this conversation with your mom. also, i hope you're not this open about your mom's past with people irl. i bet she would find it terribly insensitive. just because your mother was raped doesn't mean you know more about it than the average joe.

Consent is an affirmative act. Knowing everything as you SO clearly do, you obviously realie that "not saying no" is not the standard.
    If you think crawling into bed and having sex with an unconscious person is all aboveboard, Im worried.
    Never said I know everything. Heaven forbid there be any kind of debate without it reducing it to name calling and patronization.

Never said I know everything. Heaven forbid there be any kind of debate without it reducing it to name calling and patronization.
    You are a male, talking out of your ass, about a subject you clearly know zero about. If there is any reason to be condescending, that would be it, in my book.

Where?
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i think you mean 'you're.' as in, actually you're (you are) wrong. this didn't happen in OH, it happened in GA, where the laws are different. joe francis got off on charges of filming a naked 14 years old in GA (girls gone wild dude).

you don't have to say the word no for it to be rape. as a matter of fact, someone has to be sober enough to consent to having sex with you in order for it to not be rape. they have to say 'yes.' not no.

now i really hope i'm right and this happened in GA because i'm not going back to look...and i shouldn't be reading this shit while i'm trying to study. ugh.

maybe you should have this conversation with your mom. also, i hope you're not this open about your mom's past with people irl. i bet she would find it terribly insensitive. just because your mother was raped doesn't mean you know more about it than the average joe.
    I was explaining why I had said it may be statutory rape, not that it actually was, that's why I said "unless the state laws where this happened are different than Ohio." I also was in no way saying sleeping with an unconscious or passed out person is not rape. I misspoke and apologize for how it came off. But this woman woke up, and apparently just went with it. I also never said I know more about it than anyone else. I am talking about this lady and situation alone. Im not even going to address you assuming you know anything about my mother. In fact, she is pretty open about her experiences and is pretty active in local support groups, so how is what I said terribly insensitive?

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I don't care how anybody "acts", that is not an invitation for rape.

ETA: But wait. In the same token, I have woken up to my past SO having sex or trying to have sex with me, and I was always into it. Would the beginning of the sex when I wasn't awake yet be rape? Or no because I was into it when I awoke? Is it different because we were a couple and he wasn't a stranger? It's a fine line.
    Last edited by UncomfortablyNumb; 04-18-2015 at 05:37 PM.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

I was explaining why I had said it may be statutory rape, not that it actually was, that's why I said "unless the state laws where this happened are different than Ohio." I also was in no way saying sleeping with an unconscious or passed out person is not rape. I misspoke and apologize for how it came off. But this woman woke up, and apparently just went with it. I also never said I know more about it than anyone else. I am talking about this lady and situation alone. Im not even going to address you assuming you know anything about my mother. In fact, she is pretty open about her experiences and is pretty active in local support groups, so how is what I said terribly insensitive?
    Maybe you throwing her trauma around like it gives you special expertise?
    See I appreciate someone who can apologize for phrasing but not when they act like a douchecanoe in the next breath...

You tread on thin ice when you ( general you) attempt to speak to an experience you have not had, or a group you are not a part of- particularly TO a group of people with personal experience.

what happened to your mother is her story to tell to whom she pleases. not yours.

You are a male, talking out of your ass, about a subject you clearly know zero about. If there is any reason to be condescending, that would be it, in my book.
    Yep, being molested doesn't give me any insight into any of this stuff at all, since I am male. The only victims can be females. I don't know what I was thinking.

Thread Information