Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Walter Scott, 50, Was Shot Dead By Officer Michael Slager Who Has Been Charged With His Murder

Chances are if he was white, Officer Slager's entire attitude towards him would be different as would his past experiences with cops.

You know, when a white guy gets shot by someone, no one sits and says 'he had a lot of parking tickets, and he probably shouldn't have been in that neighborhood at that time, and honestly once ten years ago he definitely got in a bar fight'. Because that shit is not related to what happened.

You're using 'she wore a red dress, of course she got raped' logic.

So somehow white people don't do drugs and always pay child support? Don't buy it.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    So somehow white people don't do drugs and always pay child support? Don't buy it.
    Your are dumb. I give up.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Your are dumb. I give up.
    It's like she tries.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Cop is guilty as fuck, this we agree on but the total and utter innocence of the victim we never will just like we will never know where they buried Hoffa or if there was another gunman on the grassy knoll so let's just agree to disagree and move on to the next police shooting, should be any moment now.

Doing drugs and not paying child support aren't death penalty offenses.

When someone gets shot by a cop, at the very least they ought to have been brandishing (I love that word) some sort of weapon. A gun, a knife, hell even a baseball bat. Did he have a hostage? Anyone? Anyone?
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Cop is guilty as fuck, this we agree on but the total and utter innocence of the victim we never will just like we will never know where they buried Hoffa or if there was another gunman on the grassy knoll so let's just agree to disagree and move on to the next police shooting, should be any moment now.
    When people die of diabetes, do you rub their shoulder and tell them "I'm very sorry and I'll miss you, but you really shouldn't have eaten so many oreos." ??
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

No, no, no, no. White people do drugs, avoid child support, rob banks and beat up their wives/children. The race issue is if any of these white pieces of shit ran into the cops, or ran away from the cops, they would not end up dead. Because they're white.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    When people die of diabetes, do you rub their shoulder and tell them "I'm very sorry and I'll miss you, but you really shouldn't have eaten so many oreos." ??
    Actually yes I do my fathers on dialysis because he was a diabetic for 20 years and he ignored his doctor and instead of taking his insulin he decided to drink truckloads of soda and live the way he want to live and now he's gonna die. And I will be there right with him till the end but is he innocent no and does he deserves a transplant before somebody who is sick not their own hand? Hell no.

Actually yes I do my fathers on dialysis because he was a diabetic for 20 years and he ignored his doctor and instead of taking his insulin he decided to drink truckloads of soda and live the way he want to live and now he's gonna die. And I will be there right with him till the end but is he innocent no and does he deserves a transplant before somebody who is sick not their own hand? Hell no.
    I swore I would ignore you until the end of time, but JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!

You suck like a Hoover. I really dumb, bigoted, empty headed, back peddling Hoover.

Fuck me. I feel bad for your dad.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Why do you feel bad for him he lived the way he wanted to live and now we all have to suffer his choices. I have to explain to my children why there grandfathers dying I have to drive him to everywhere he needs to go because he's legally blind. It's because of his life that I changed my life . I got weight-loss surgery I am free of high blood sugar and high blood pressure. My family eats fantastically now we don't even own a microwave we grow our own garden and eat organic.

His choices have ended his life but his choices of also changed ours for the better so it's a half glass empty half glass full thing I guess.

What's wrong with not owning a microwave?
    I'm happy with the fact that my kids have no idea what a hot pocket is.

IT'S THE FUCKING FACT THAT YOU MENTION IT IN EVERY 10TH POST OF YOURS WHICH IS EVERY FUCKING TWENTY MINUTES.

I honestly do not even remember saying I did not own one before LOL

Fair enough. Rest assured knowing that when you die there will be a forum of people deliberating on how it was somehow probably your fault.

If I die in a sea of pills you guys can go bat shit crazy.

If I die in a sea of pills you guys can go bat shit crazy.
    It doesn't matter how, we'll find a way to blame your non-innocence to some degree.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I Fucking love you so hard. For this and for the outburst. I apparently love you too fucking hard because I can't rep you
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Nice. I will have to plan my ultimate demise very carefully. Maybe something interesting like death by crazed giraffe at local zoo she should've been wearing yellow !!!

Please stop making all threads about Caffeinated Kat. Both sides of this. Stop it.

I do not think the cop is innocent. I never said that in any thread. I just can never understand running from a cop ever. I can't understand running in general. I think joggers are dumb lol in my town if you run from the cops there's helicopters and Like heatseeking fricken technology and canines and there's no way in hell you're getting away so why bother???
    Know why the guy ran? Hint: It's the same thing that made the cop shoot: Adrenaline.

Except of the two, only ONE of them was entrusted with a firearm and was supposedly paid and trained to handle it responsibly and do his job even when the adrenaline starts pumping.

The "shouldn't have run" argument doesn't hold water here. Even the officer knew that, or he would not have dropped the taser by the victim's lifeless body. It is a crap argument, and it's the reason he's being charged with murder.

Well, not everyone can have weight loss surgery to fix their shitty health problems caused by their poor choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Right and I'm white and over privileged so I do not know better. Only I literally do not know a single person who has bad experiences with cops and I have friends all over the U.S. So how can it just be me? I actually posted my friends on Facebook and asked if anybody had any bad run ins. I found one guy in Chicago who I play ruzzle with who said he was stopped by a security guard at a Macy's who thought he stole something. Headline news, probably not.
    People here have discussed these issues. Are they not real to you?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I see it on the news.
    I also see people swim with dolphins.
    I have never swam with a dolphin.
    I know they exist but I have no real contact with them.
    Dolphins have harmed humans in the past.
    My experience with dolphins is they do tricks and star in movies.

There is a big difference between knowing and having a life expiernce that changes you.
    Until you are attacked by a dolphin or wrongfully roughed up by a cop why would you fear them?

Thread Information