Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Transgender woman Jennifer Gable (32) died from an aneurysm and was presented in her casket as a man

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    *snort

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

This whole thing is wrong and bothersome. She obviously identified as a female - down to name change. The father is a real gem couldn't even raise his own children. Just because you and your church don't agree with your daughter you bury her as a man? Wow supreme.

RIP Jennifer (sorry your father is such a twat)

Quote Originally Posted by sanmart View Post
    Oh that pesky Y chromosome that just won't go away -- no matter how hard we all close our eyes, tap our ruby slippers, and wish on a star. "Jennifer" was still someone's son.
    sex and gender are not the same thing. and even determining sex is more complicated than just XX/XY chromosomes, there is plenty of gray area. gender is a social construct.

read a book.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    sex and gender are not the same thing. and even determining sex is more complicated than just XX/XY chromosomes, there is plenty of gray area. gender is a social construct.

read a book.
    This is the silliest and most childish thing I have ever read. Maybe you should live reality. Sex and gender are inseparable and forever fixed - like "species". No any trans-species folks?

This is the silliest and most childish thing I have ever read. Maybe you should live reality. Sex and gender are inseparable and forever fixed - like "species". No any trans-species folks?
    obvious troll is obvious.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    obvious troll is obvious.
    Yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Fuck off "dad".
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

My husbands family is ultra religious and so his views of this kind of thing is super skewed. My oldest is a lesbian (from another relationship) and he has been pretty cool with it but He has known her since she was little and it was obvious from a very young age. If it was one of his kids, I think he would fight it a lot more. If the parents truly did not want to respect her wishes they should've either done a closed casket or two separate viewings one for her family the way they want her and one for the friends the way that she lived out her short life. At least she died as the woman she wanted to be and all of this disrespect is beyond her since she is now somewhere better.

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    My husbands family is ultra religious and so his views of this kind of thing is super skewed. My oldest is a lesbian (from another relationship) and he has been pretty cool with it but He has known her since she was little and it was obvious from a very young age. If it was one of his kids, I think he would fight it a lot more. If the parents truly did not want to respect her wishes they should've either done a closed casket or two separate viewings one for her family the way they want her and one for the friends the way that she lived out her short life. At least she died as the woman she wanted to be and all of this disrespect is beyond her since she is now somewhere better.
    A) No - you cannot change a corpse's clothing, hair and makeup on a whim. It's a dead body, not paper dolls.
    B) Six of one, half dozen of the other. They should have buried her as she lived, period.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Obviously I didn't mean change the corpse I thought maybe just have a nice photo of her during the funeral As she wanted to be.

The funeral and the obituary are just the blatant evidence of how poorly the family regarded their child her whole life.

no you didn't. you clearly said 'two separate viewings'. you are back-peddling again. not buying it.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

What did Ayn Rand say? You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

What did Ayn Rand say? You can avoid reality, but you can't avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.
    What did Dr. Seuss say? Go eat some green eggs and ham and then go fuck yourself.

Don't feed the troll.

Ayn Rand was a hypocrite and a cunt. Nice try.

Don't feed the troll.
    Whoops!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    no you didn't. you clearly said 'two separate viewings'. you are back-peddling again. not buying it.
    Read the post again I'm defending her. You people will take anything I say and turn it to hate.
    I was trying to find a medium for family and friends because I am sure she was loved by both but
    In the end, they should have let her be who she wanted to be.

"At least she died as the woman she wanted to be and all of this disprespect is beyond her since she is in a better place"

Quote Originally Posted by strmmrgrrl View Post
    Ayn Rand was a hypocrite and a cunt. Nice try.
    Yes, a "try" right on the money. Because even if indeed Ayn Rand was a hypocrite and a cunt that does not mean what she said was any less correct. If I have learned nothing nothing else from this forum it is that hypocrites and cunts fit here like a glove.

You people are the most hate-filled, vulgar, crass, and emotionally stunted folks I have ran into in a long time. I don't know what I was expecting here, but it wasn't this outpouring of pure hate. You seem to be rotting in a cultural cesspool.

Enjoy!

Yes, a "try" right on the money. Because even if indeed Ayn Rand was a hypocrite and a cunt that does not mean what she said was any less correct. If I have learned nothing nothing else from this forum it is that hypocrites and cunts fit here like a glove.

You people are the most hate-filled, vulgar, crass, and emotionally stunted folks I have ran into in a long time. I don't know what I was expecting here, but it wasn't this outpouring of pure hate. You seem to be rotting in a cultural cesspool.

Enjoy!
    lol because we don't share your intolerant and unevolved/unenlightened position on transgender people? HOW DARE WE HATE ON YOUR HATRED.

That said, SuperiorIntelligence, it's been too long.

Aw, snap.

Enjoy!
    PMSL

I am one of the least, most hate filled people out & I would say that a lot of the members here are the same as me!

Unlike you, I don't resort to narrow minded, antiquated & quite frankly culturally irrelevant and outdated ideas.

Whilst we are on the subject of cultural cesspool's my own job is what many people would class as incredibly cultured, so you got that one wrong as well!

I've read Ayn Rand, I note that you use the quote in regard to not being able to avoid the consequences of reality. Geoffrey was born a man, but by the end of his life, his reality was that he felt he was actually a she, that was her reality. She was Jennifer.

If I were his parents I would make damn sure that my child's funeral was representative of the reality they chose for themselves. Jennifer was an adult, she had made a choice as to who she wanted to be. She should have been respected.
    Last edited by Gemini; 04-13-2015 at 04:27 PM. Reason: missed a word out

Now it makes sense.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Awwwwww. Just like old times
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information