Thread: Iris Mavouritte - Died Nov 15 2006

Iris Mavouritte - Died Nov 15 2006

I am on another posting roll today ladies (and gents)

Her myspace - http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =127279127

She is on the SSDI as Iris Mavouritte however her obit on her myspace has her as Iris Giselle Mellow (nee Kimberly Marie Cherry)

I think she lost her son Russel to SIDS  :-(

Re: Iris Mavouritte - Died Nov 15 2006

oh wow...i'm thinking suicide on this one.  that really sad poem she wrote about losing her son was written 2 days before her death.  she sounds completely despondent. 

Monday, November 13, 2006

Great loss SIDS
    Category: Writing and Poetry

Bad angel that you settle on my thin shoulders, and cross me as the weight I bear, renouncing pride's pull of brevity to cool down Dear, Sweet Angel that breathes wet tearful enmity that hither to the worst of me...appeals my gleeful reveries, That danced harsh in the mood of hastened piano play. So Forceful, ANGRY and tired just the same. That stark cold mastering keysroke that I payved..on the back of that maple dichotomy I STAYED STANE. So angel, why did you follow me when you wanted someone else , the seed in me grows through oceans that I've played not the nine moths you've stolen to date.harest my frailty. You wasted your time trying to find the source: When it's every breathe that I do NOT take. And the notes I have angrily wretched into my song. When you took my child you took what was already gone.

Thread Information