Thread: Where'd he go?

Where'd he go?

I had a friend on here, who just died over Spring Break--now when I first discovered the site, I found him easily...came back a few weeks later and the entire site was different, and now I can't find him anywhere.

Where did he go?
    "Christopher Mareel"

I think I liked the site better when everyone was in death date order.

Hmm...

I know some families of the dead get really offended by this site and yell and scream for their loved ones to be removed or for comments to be removed. Did you use the new google search feature at the top of the mydeathspace page? I dunno, beyond that the admin here might be able to tell you what happened...

~bmw

yeah

I have noticed alot of people being taken off recently, must be people are highly offended about this site :roll:

Where'd he go?

I'm far from offended, I definitely liked him being recognized. *s* I can't imagine his parents would be either.

Where'd he go?

Could they technically do anything about it if this site didn't take it down after their request.

well...

I'm thinkin if a distraught, bad-tempered family member of a dead person comes at you with multiple emails demanding you take down their dead relative....you do it....but I dunno, that's just me.

~bmw

Where'd he go?

Quote Originally Posted by CurtisC
    Could they technically do anything about it if this site didn't take it down after their request.
    We have honored all requests made by family members to take down a death if requested to do so.

Except for a murderer who was put to death by the state of Texas for stabbing a woman to death with a screw-driver. He doesn't get any sympathy and his profile will remain on the site.

Where'd he go?

deaths should be removed as requested by family members but please keep up the murderes and all around bad people i believe its good to know who they are so people know who to keep away from

Where'd he go?

by the way i cant see anything past 10, any idea why ?

Where'd he go?

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace
    We have honored all requests made by family members to take down a death if requested to do so.

Except for a murderer who was put to death by the state of Texas for stabbing a woman to death with a screw-driver. He doesn't get any sympathy and his profile will remain on the site.
    That's awesome you did that man.

Who contacted you to have it removed? What did you tell him/her?

Where'd he go?

Good to see that the Admin of MDS is a stand up guy!!! Keep it going bro I back you! This is a decent memorial site, keep the scumbag murders on here so we can leave them nice little message son their myspace.com Just don’t cross that line of being another death site. Other wise Rock On brother!!!

Where'd he go?

I think it's silly that anyonw would want it taken down. If my dad had a myspace profile I'd love for as many people as possible to see a wonderful person that has passed on.

Maybe if he died in a helium balloon I'd have a different opinion.

Re: Where'd he go?

The first amendemt should come to play in this...and if the kid had a freakin myspace profile...honestly I dont think he was that damn private in the first place, if u get my drift
    Come check me out....<br /><br />www.myspace.com/antionettetorr

Yeah!&nbsp; All of the good one are either gone or their families made them private..........buzz kills&nbsp; :x

[quote author=kholdstare link=topic=5.msg37853#msg37853 date=1156652548]
    [quote author=mydeathspace link=topic=5.msg31#msg31 date=1150315498]

[/quote]

Hey damnit give him credit he threw in a hammer lol
    [/quote]

haha oh man
    meep

Thread Information