Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ashley Jones (24) was found dead two months after telling family she was worried "something was going to happen" to her

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Ashley has her own facebook, but her mom is controlling it.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...24&pnref=story

Notice the comments on the most recent pics, of people asking who is changing ashleys page.
    Her mom says it's her, "not that it is anyone's business".

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Her mom says it's her, "not that it is anyone's business".

I guess I just don't understand the confusion. It's definitely Ashley's facebook page. She has like 2400 friends, and all the past posts were very obviously her. Her mom started controlling it after she died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Ashley has her own facebook, but her mom is controlling it

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...24&pnref=story

Notice the comments on the most recent pics, of people asking who is changing ashleys page.
    That would be me I'm Melissa collins

They have not even I. D. The body yet

I'm the one I see some of you mentioning... I just find do it all strange... If they did find a body I pray girl whomevers family it is

<----- more confused than ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Collins View Post
    They have not even I. D. The body yet
    I thought her mom ID'd her body

Sounds like there's little doubt it's her, the police just haven't made it official.

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/...tml?TNNoMobile

Mother says Ashley Jones identified through her tattoos

(March 31, 2015) The mother of Ashley Nycole Jones knows her daughter is dead.

Floyd County police have made no official identification of human remains found Friday off Kingston Highway, though they strongly suspect the body belongs to the 24-year-old mother of three.

Ashley's mother, Cyndi Jones, has no doubts.

"They've identified her through some tattoos," Cyndi Jones said. "That is my daughter."

Ashley Jones was last seen about 4:30 a.m. Feb. 5 at a Canard Road address, off Kingston Highway. Police said she wore a lip ring and her feet were bleeding because she had walked on broken glass.

A hiker found the remains about 1 p.m. Friday some 200 yards off Everwood Court -- walking distance from where Ashley Jones was seen last.

"Even if you wanted to hate her, you couldn't," Cyndi Jones said, sobbing as she spoke. "She was just so loving and funny. If I'd had a bad day, she'd go out of her way to make me laugh.

"She liked to dance and sing with her girls," she added. "It was her mission in life to make them smile."

Ashley and her mother also enjoyed fishing together. Both would travel to fishing holes in nearby counties.

"She was my daughter and my best friend," Cyndi Jones said. "I had her so early. I guess you could say we grew up together."

Ashley Jones was born in Cobb County. She and her mother shortly afterward moved to Floyd County, where Ashley attended Model Middle School.

Ashley quit high school, but later gained her GED. She had three daughters, now staying with Cyndi Jones. Ashley also had her own home-cleaning business.

Funeral arrangements are pending today's autopsy of the remains at the Georgia Bureau of Investigation crime lab. Cyndi Jones said she intends to have her daughter's remains cremated. She'll keep the ashes until Ashley's children come of age.

"She did not want to be in the earth," Cyndi Jones said, "and I'm not making her."
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa Collins View Post
    I'm the one I see some of you mentioning... I just find do it all strange... If they did find a body I pray girl whomevers family it is
    I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say, but no one is really mentioning YOU, per se. We're mentioning something you said on Ashleys facebook page.

People were confused who it belonged to, and your comment sort of answered the question.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

maybe people need mind their own business before the person that did this gets mad and kills u too. did ya think of maybe it was a mafia ( drug dealer's ) that did this.

Before mafia drug dealers come and get u.

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha Simpson View Post
    OMG!

THE MAFIA IS COMING!

Bring it.

Yeah because Rome, Ga., is notorious for being a hotbed of mafia activity ...

I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Look at the mum's facebook...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...83&__tn__=%2As

"Hello
    I am begging anyone that was at the house where my daughter Ashley Jones was murdered to PLEASE go to the police and tell them what happened you have no idea how much I am hurting all I want is for these people to pay for what they did. Please this could be your child."

... murder? Or denial??

Quote Originally Posted by Marnie23 View Post
    Look at the mum's facebook...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...83&__tn__=%2As

"Hello
    I am begging anyone that was at the house where my daughter Ashley Jones was murdered to PLEASE go to the police and tell them what happened you have no idea how much I am hurting all I want is for these people to pay for what they did. Please this could be your child."

... murder? Or denial??

Hmmm ... I'm leaning toward denial. It doesn't sound like there was any apparent trauma to her body:

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/...3abd3c871.html
    Fincher said the investigation into Jones' death is still open, pending the full autopsy report from the GBI crime lab. Henderson said the cause and manner of death won't be known until the results of toxicology and other tests are in.

"We understand it's not an intentional delay, but that can take a while," Fincher said. "The state stays busy and there are so many things to look at. The medical examiner needs to be sure it's done correctly."

If they're waiting on toxicology to determine both manner and cause of death, I think either drugs or the cold killed her. If she had been shot, stabbed, bludgeoned, etc., I think LE would have already announced that it was a homicide. But I could be wrong, of course.

Then again, if drugs killed her, maybe mom considers the person who gave her the drugs a "murderer."

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    This reminds me of the guy who said that the KKK was after him. A few days/week later he was found dead. A few months later his COD was released as accident caused by methamphetamine overdose. Maybe meth causes paranoia?
    Meth definitely can cause paranoia. It can also cause people to have psychotic breaks. My brother is a drug addict and he had several psychotic breaks when he was using hard.
    "...Jeffrey Dahmer... actually confessed and accepted his punishment. Had real remorse for the sick things he did. It's pretty bad when Jeffrey Dahmer is a better person than you are." ~Justice11 (re: Jodi Arias)

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

http://www.northwestgeorgianews.com/...7c7d1ce08.html

Police: Ashley Nycole Jones' toxicology test results inconclusive

(June 2, 2015) Findings of a toxicology test on the body of Ashley Nycole Jones have made it even more important for police to collect as much information as possible on her death.

Floyd County police Sgt. Chris Fincher said Monday that a report from the Georgia Bureau of Investigation crime lab labels the toxicology results inconclusive.

The result was caused by several factors connected with the discovery of Jones' body in a wooded area near Kingston Highway on March 27 after she had been missing for seven weeks, Fincher said, but he would not go into detail.

The setback has left investigators waiting for a cause of death to be determined by a full autopsy, which is still pending. Until then, police continue to treat the case as a suspicious death, and no suspects have been named.

"Obviously, if you go with anything, it's best to have the whole story rather than making a decision based on half of the evidence," Fincher said. "So we will make a decision when we have all of the evidence in front of us."

Floyd County Coroner Barry Henderson said further analysis will be in the final autopsy report, but the circumstances of the case could make it difficult to come up with a definitive answer.

"It could be a while before they actually publish a cause and manner of death," Henderson said. "And in this case it could very well end up being undetermined."

Fincher said they want to speak to anyone who was in contact with the 24-year-old mother of three before she went missing on Feb. 5 from a Canard Road address, off of Kingston Highway.

"If they have not been in contact with police yet, we would like to hear from them," Fincher said. "Because we need answers just as much as the family does."

Anyone with information is asked to call Floyd County police at 706-235-7766.

How awful for her family. Losing a loved one would be bad enough, but not to have a definitive reason/answer is heartbreaking.

Dammit, how did I miss this!?

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Yep.

RIP Ashley

I see a lot of comments from people who did not know my daughter yes she had a problem she was fighting as her mother I know her faults I also know this was not an od. Before I even knew she was missing her baby's father called and told me she was murdered. I find that suspicious also a lo of other info y'all don't know.she did not od this was murder and I will never give up till justice is served. And to the one who said she did not have custody of her kids not sure where you got that but she did.
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post

My name is, Jonathan leffler. My sister is Ashley nycole jones, although some of you may have already done your homework on me. Aside from the fact that people openly disrespect my families name without a reliable source of information, Im not here to defend myself nor the accusations of those who chose to involve themselves in the mystery of my families history. Unfortunately I was unaware of this sight and it?s public investigative opinions until nearly 5 years after what had happened. I?ll admit I?m certainly not the same person I was 5 years ago, yet I vividly remember everything I?ve experienced in those 5 years and how those experiences affected me. I am the youngest of my mothers 9 children and call it what you might, I myself prefer the term ?mystery? of my families story is one not to be forgotten. I won?t say others haven?t experienced much worse lives then my family and I have, therefore I?m just another human among the billions of humans created by a greater purpose. What I can say is that you?ll never witness another who thinks as I do. Ashley, my sister was the one who inspired me growing up. She was my light, my guidance, my guardian angel, as if a second mother to me. I was a mommas boy who would follow her everywhere she would go and when I wasn?t by her side I would cry until I was. Most of my other siblings taunted me about it and took advantage of the fact that I was the youngest. My two brothers always felt as though they had to toughen me up bc I was a ?mommas boy?. My siblings would constantly ask of me to do favors for them such as getting food, drinks, ice, and whatever else they were to lazy to do themselves. I always said yes bc I was raised a good human? ?ask and you shall receive?. I thought nothing of it bc I didn?t mind, yet unaware at that age the fact that they were taking advantage of my love giving me responsibilities I didn?t deserve, therefore proving they didn?t love me as I loved them. Ashley was the only one of my siblings who considered the impact that would have my emotional state. She defended me without telling me the truth cause she wanted me to still look at her as my big sister , she just intervened when someone disrespected the love I gave. Now you might ask where my mom was in all this, well she was right there but blind to truth. I would always tattle when my siblings hurt my feelings or I would go to her with my problems in general. but never did I bring up fact that they always put themselves before me so she knew I was happy. The reason I was a mommas boy was bc I was scared to lose her. My father wasn?t exactly a good man to my mother but she wouldn?t leave him bc she wanted us to have him in our lives. She suffered for us to be happy. Me and Ashley were the only ones who cared enough not to ignore it. Ashley and I would always cheer mom up when she needed someone, we couldn?t handle her being hurt or sad so we did everything we could to make her happy. The human my father was didn?t traumatize me, instead he made me aware of the evil some humans bare, also just one of many experiences in life that inspired the person I?ve become and the biggest experiences that inspired the human I am today was being blessed with Ashley and my mother. The most beautiful souls I?ve ever known and I?m just thankful for the time I had with my sister, I just wish things wouldn?t have fallen apart and maybe we all would?ve never lost the right path. I catch myself wondering what it?d be like if she was still here. All my siblings moved away, some lost theirselves and are currently seeking the the path they?ve lost. My mother has been through hell her entire life, yet she never gave up. Losing Ashley almost destroyed her soul, I almost lost my mother emotionally. my siblings just left after Ashley passed, not even considering the responsibility of being the light that guides the women who went through hell raising them doing whatever she could to keep them happy. I assumed they told themselves she?d get through it but it?s hard to do that after everything she?s been through then being stripped of the daughter who finally allowed her real love and happiness for the first time in her life. Look you don?t understand her pain she started losing herself trying to understand the emotions exposed by losing Ashley. I could?ve left too but I gladly took the responsibility of being there for my mother when she needed someone most. It?s just mom, 2 little Ashley?s running around (Aubri, Mercedez) and Jonathan leffler the youngest proven worthy of fulfilling the RBC prophecy, ?thy shan?t comith shy, holy humanity? I feel no fear 👁 if you have questions or wanna hear more about the mystery of my life contact me on Facebook under - Jonathan leffler

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan leffler View Post
    My name is, Jonathan leffler. My sister is Ashley nycole jones, although some of you may have already done your homework on me. Aside from the fact that people openly disrespect my families name without a reliable source of information, Im not here to defend myself nor the accusations of those who chose to involve themselves in the mystery of my families history. Unfortunately I was unaware of this sight and it?s public investigative opinions until nearly 5 years after what had happened. I?ll admit I?m certainly not the same person I was 5 years ago, yet I vividly remember everything I?ve experienced in those 5 years and how those experiences affected me. I am the youngest of my mothers 9 children and call it what you might, I myself prefer the term ?mystery? of my families story is one not to be forgotten. I won?t say others haven?t experienced much worse lives then my family and I have, therefore I?m just another human among the billions of humans created by a greater purpose. What I can say is that you?ll never witness another who thinks as I do. Ashley, my sister was the one who inspired me growing up. She was my light, my guidance, my guardian angel, as if a second mother to me. I was a mommas boy who would follow her everywhere she would go and when I wasn?t by her side I would cry until I was. Most of my other siblings taunted me about it and took advantage of the fact that I was the youngest. My two brothers always felt as though they had to toughen me up bc I was a ?mommas boy?. My siblings would constantly ask of me to do favors for them such as getting food, drinks, ice, and whatever else they were to lazy to do themselves. I always said yes bc I was raised a good human? ?ask and you shall receive?. I thought nothing of it bc I didn?t mind, yet unaware at that age the fact that they were taking advantage of my love giving me responsibilities I didn?t deserve, therefore proving they didn?t love me as I loved them. Ashley was the only one of my siblings who considered the impact that would have my emotional state. She defended me without telling me the truth cause she wanted me to still look at her as my big sister , she just intervened when someone disrespected the love I gave. Now you might ask where my mom was in all this, well she was right there but blind to truth. I would always tattle when my siblings hurt my feelings or I would go to her with my problems in general. but never did I bring up fact that they always put themselves before me so she knew I was happy. The reason I was a mommas boy was bc I was scared to lose her. My father wasn?t exactly a good man to my mother but she wouldn?t leave him bc she wanted us to have him in our lives. She suffered for us to be happy. Me and Ashley were the only ones who cared enough not to ignore it. Ashley and I would always cheer mom up when she needed someone, we couldn?t handle her being hurt or sad so we did everything we could to make her happy. The human my father was didn?t traumatize me, instead he made me aware of the evil some humans bare, also just one of many experiences in life that inspired the person I?ve become and the biggest experiences that inspired the human I am today was being blessed with Ashley and my mother. The most beautiful souls I?ve ever known and I?m just thankful for the time I had with my sister, I just wish things wouldn?t have fallen apart and maybe we all would?ve never lost the right path. I catch myself wondering what it?d be like if she was still here. All my siblings moved away, some lost theirselves and are currently seeking the the path they?ve lost. My mother has been through hell her entire life, yet she never gave up. Losing Ashley almost destroyed her soul, I almost lost my mother emotionally. my siblings just left after Ashley passed, not even considering the responsibility of being the light that guides the women who went through hell raising them doing whatever she could to keep them happy. I assumed they told themselves she?d get through it but it?s hard to do that after everything she?s been through then being stripped of the daughter who finally allowed her real love and happiness for the first time in her life. Look you don?t understand her pain she started losing herself trying to understand the emotions exposed by losing Ashley. I could?ve left too but I gladly took the responsibility of being there for my mother when she needed someone most. It?s just mom, 2 little Ashley?s running around (Aubri, Mercedez) and Jonathan leffler the youngest proven worthy of fulfilling the RBC prophecy, ?thy shan?t comith shy, holy humanity? I feel no fear �� if you have questions or wanna hear more about the mystery of my life contact me on Facebook under - Jonathan leffler
    I'm sorry for your loss. Was it ever ruled a homicide, if you don't mind me asking?

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information