Thread: Jessica Lacey McCarty, 33, the mother of Philip McCarty, 6 Laci McCarty, 7 and Christopher Swist, 5-months charged with their murders. Palm Bay Florida.

Jessica Lacey McCarty, 33, the mother of Philip McCarty, 6 Laci McCarty, 7 and Christopher Swist, 5-months charged with their murders. Palm Bay Florida.

"The Palm Bay Police released the below information in an affidavit concerning the murder of three children: Philip McCarty, 6 Laci McCarty, 7 and Christopher Swist, 5-months. Jessica Lacey McCarty, 33, the mother of all three children, is charged in the murders.

Before me, a judge of the county/circuit court, in and for Brevard County, personally appeared Lewis Jones, who being duly sworn, deposes and says that he is a Detective with the Palm Bay Police Department, and in that capacity did investigate a complaint of Murder and Attempted Murder that occurred on March 20th, 2015 located at 1169 Kenmore Street NW Palm Bay Florida.

On March 20th, 2015 at 1757 hours, the communications center of the Palm Bay Police Department received a call from a female who identified herself as Jessica. Jessica indicated she has slit her wrist and has a firearm. She indicated her three children are dead in the home. The call originated from telephone number 321-608-5984 and plotted to 1169 Kenmore Street N.W. Palm Bay. Jessica had also sent her infant?s father (Christopher Swist) photographs of blood throughout the residence.

He also notified the communications center upon receiving the text message and responded to the scene. (1) Upon officers? officers? arrival to 1169 Kenmore Street, Jessica was found at the front door with a knife in her hand and detained by less lethal measures.

Christopher was on scene and found his son, Christopher Swist (date of birth 10/08/2014) in a bed room. The infant was lying on the bed unresponsive with a cord around his neck. Christopher removed his son from the residence and began CPR in the front yard prior to officers? arrival. Officers? entered the residence and the oldest child Phillip McCarty was discovered in the corner of the living room by Officer Trammel. Phillip was unresponsive and had a cord wrapped around his neck.

Officer Trammel removed the cord and began CPR on Phillip. Officer Ortiz responded to the same bedroom the infant was discovered in and found Lacey McCarty (date of birth 06/13/2007) unresponsive on the bed. Lacey?s clothing was soaking wet and Officer Ortiz began CPR.

All three children were transported to the hospital via ambulance as was Jessica. At 1905 hours, Lacey was pronounced deceased. Phillip and Christopher were transported to Palm bay Community Hospital, where it was later decided that the children were to be transported to Florida Hospital.

While Phillip was being transported to Florida Hospital, he coded and had to be re-eouted to Wuesthoff Hospital where he was pronounced dead. Christopher continued to be transported to Florida Hospital and is listed in unstable condition and is on maximum life support system. Jessica is currently in the Intensive Care Unit at Holmes Regional Medical Center in stable condition.

Detective Diebel advised me that he observed an open journal on the dashboard of the green Hyundai Tucson bearing Florida tag AUAP2I located in the driveway. He could see an open page that was written ?To my family?.

The note indicated she was sorry for what she had to do. The other page was addressed to Chris, asking him to keep Christopher?s name alive.

Upon serving a search warrant at 1169 Kenmore later in the evening, I observed a black cord in the corner of the living room where Phillip was discovered by Officer Trammel. There was blood throughout the living room and kitchen floor. The two couches in the living room contained multiple blood stains.

To the east of the residence, the hallway leading to the bedrooms had multiple blood droplets throughout the hallway. The master bedroom had blood stains in the carpet, and the bath tub was full of water.

The shower enclosure frame had been ripped from the wall and the glass was shattered on the floor. The metal frame was also located on the floor. On the bed was a pink cord that resembled a phone charger cord. Across the hall to the south was the baby?s room which had blood stains in the carpet.

A large butcher knife was located at the entrance of the front door of the residence and another large butcher knife was located in the garage. This knife contained blood on the handle and the blade.

Upon reviewing the 911 call, the caller identified herself as Jessica and gave the street address of 1169 Kenmore Street. Jessica indicated she needed help because she cut her wrist and her neck. Jessica then tells dispatch that she killed her three children. Jessica later hung the phone up because she indicated she wanted to call her mother.

met with Crime Scene technicians from the Brevard County Sheriff?s Office who had responded to each hospital and photographed the children.

Photos of Lacey showed she sustained severe lacerations to her knees and a laceration to her head. Photos of Phillip and Christopher showed ligature marks around their neck consistent with being choked."

http://spacecoastdaily.com/2015/03/read-police-release-affidavit-in-palm-bay-murder-case/

The father: https://www.facebook.com/chris.swist

Can't find a link on his page for her...

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Yikes...

😮

She has multiple mugshots that come up on google images. I don't seem to be able to add images on my mobile or maybe I don't have access? She has been arrested previously multiple times for fraud and prescription drug offenses.

So much empathy for the families. Such a horrific crime.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Going to dad's page totally made me cry.

Fuck this mentally ill bitch. Get her some help. Then lock her in the basement of the prison for the rest of her natural life.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I know 😢 & the videos of him with his son. He was completely besotted with his baby boy. I can't even imagine what he is going through. He seems like a really great man who loved the other two kiddies as well.

Two fathers have had their hearts ripped out & their lives forever changed by this fkng monster.

Godspeed, Laci , Philip and Christopher

Video posted on Chris Swists FB.
    http://flipagram.com/f/Suvwe0SATk

Beautiful children, beautiful family.
    Ugly, evil mummy.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...dren/25540641/

Palm Bay ballfield may be named in honor of slain children.

Lacey McCarty, 7, and Phillip McCarty, 6, were big New York Yankees fans. Lacey loved outfielder Brett Gardner, and the siblings played for the Royals, a Palm Bay West Little League "coach pitch" team at West Oaks Park.

"Games every Saturday. That was like the highlight of their week," said Megan Null, their aunt.
    "When they were at my house, they'd always want to stay outside ? throwing balls, running around the driveway pretending there were bases," Null said.
    "It was awesome to see how they progressed throughout the years, because P.J.'s been doing it for a couple years and Lacey just started. He was the younger one, but that was one of the things that he could actually teach her. It was cool to watch them play together," she said.

Lacey and Phillip's young lives ended March 20. Wednesday, a grand jury indicted Jessica McCarty, 33, on three first-degree premeditated murder charges in the deaths of her three children: Lacey, Phillip and Christopher Swift, who was 5 months old.
    In memory of the children, one of the Little League diamonds at the Lamplighter Drive park may be named "Angels' Field."
    The Palm Bay City Council will discuss the sports-themed tribute Tuesday night. Mayor William Capote said he expects council members to approve the proposal.
    "I'm totally supportive of it. This is just but a small token to do, when it comes to the bigger picture," Capote said.
    Stan Swist is the grandfather of Chris Swist, Christopher's father. Last week, Stan Swist met with Capote and Interim City Manager Chad Shoultz about the field-naming idea.
    Tuesday night, the Recreation Advisory Board unanimously endorsed the Angels' Field concept.
    "The sign will be on the side of the field facing the parking lot, so people will see it when they come in," said Tom Michaud, acting assistant director of parks and recreation.
    "We plan to have a dedication ceremony," Michaud said.

Tuesday, City Council will conduct a 6 p.m. special meeting at City Hall to choose a new city manager. The Angels' Field discussion will occur during a 7 p.m. regular meeting.
    Stan Swist said his grandson hopes to launch a foundation to defray fee and equipment costs for struggling families of Little Leaguers.
    "Any child that wanted to play Little League in Palm Bay could not be turned away. The funds would be there for anybody who couldn't afford to pay on their own," Swist said.
    "He wanted to (create) a legacy, and he wanted to have it for all the kids of Palm Bay ? not just his three," he said.
    On April 25, the Heaven's Little Sluggers Softball Tournament takes place in memory of the children at the Southwest Recreation Complex in Melbourne.
    All proceeds will be donated to Palm Bay West Little League.
    The chief organizer is Isaac Suarez, a Harris Corp. engineering technician.
    He plays softball at the complex in the Monday men's league with Off The Traxx and the Thursday co-ed league with Los Potros.
    "All of us, knowing Chris or playing with Chris, it's our way of helping with the tragedy. Everybody felt this was a way we can give back to them," Suarez said.

Seriously... This world is full of evil ass people

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Police release body cam video of mom who allegedly murdered her 3 kids

Fkng outrageous. Poor little kids.

http://www.floridatoday.com/story/ne...ther/28473759/

Files detail harrowing events in Palm Bay mom case

They are the chilling words of a woman suspected of killing her own children.

In an at-times rambling three-page note left behind by Jessica McCarty, the 33-year-old woman who now faces a possible death penalty, wrote of troubled relationships, anger and feelings of worthlessness, along with her jealousy over what she says was her boyfriend's "infatuation" with another woman.
    "I had no other choice," she writes in her note to boyfriend Christopher Swist.

She also places much of the blame for her feelings of insecurity on the boyfriend, telling him that she did her best to change her life, "only to be told how I suck at everything I do. Well you were right, I am worthless," she said, later telling detectives that her relationship had degraded over the last few weeks.
    "Please remember all of the horrible and disrespectful things you said when you go for the jugular. Those words never leave me, I'm so sorry to put my family through this but I'm not worth living. I suck at life," McCarty wrote to Swist.

The note is part of court records detailing McCarty's March 20 arrest after she called 9-1-1 dispatchers to report that she killed her three children and that she had slit her wrists. McCarty is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the March 20 deaths of her three children, 5-month-old Christopher, 6-year-old Phillip and 7-year-old Lacey. A plea of not guilty was entered on her behalf in April.

The 9-1-1 calls and police body-camera video also reveal harrowing details in the case, from the shouts of officers for the bloodied woman to "drop the gun," to the frantic sounds of Swist holding his unresponsive son in his arms. She can also be seen on police video prone in the front yard of her Kenmore Street house, bleeding and dazed, after being hit with non-lethal beanbag rounds from a shotgun.

The files also lay the groundwork for McCarty's defense. Brevard-Seminole Public Defender Blaise Trettis, whose office is representing McCarty, had no comment on Thursday.

The released files contain information about two reported sexual assaults years earlier, including one when she was 7 years old, bouts of depression; treatment with anti-depressants and a C-section that left her with a blackened, gaping wound. She was also on food stamps and told friends she wanted to go out more but couldn't because of the children, records show.

"I just don't know what happened," McCarty said, crying as she spoke to detectives March 21.
    "I don't have my kids anymore. I just can't. I don't know how I'm going to live with it," she said, according to transcripts released Thursday. The records also show that McCarty was at times lucid, asking how she could get an attorney from her hospital bed.

McCarty told investigators that earlier in the day March 20, daughter Lacey was watching cartoons as McCarty wrote her note. A short time later, Lacey was drowned while her two brothers were strangled, Palm Bay police reported. "She kept telling me, 'I love you mommy,' '' McCarty recalled Lacey saying. On the phone call to police, McCarty, a one-time nurse's assistant, asks for help.

Calling for help
    "I need somebody here now, I need somebody here now. I just slit my wrist and probably won't be alive much longer," she told dispatchers, her voice calm but occasionally breaking with emotion.

Video taken by crime scene agents shows that blood splatter ? likely from her self-inflicted cuts ? was throughout the home which was also strewn with clothes. In the tub where police say Lacey was drowned, the water was still running, the video shows. In the room where two of the siblings were found, someone had left out copies of the children's birth certificates and Social Security cards.

Children's TV programs are seen still running on a living room screen.
    On one 9-1-1 call, McCarty could be heard making the horrific declaration to police from her living room that, "my three kids are dead."
    The records also detail how McCarty got into an argument the night before with Swist.

Swist told police that the argument was over a washing machine, which came from a woman that McCarty suspected of having a relationship with Swist. McCarty told detectives it revolved around Swist's threats to leave their relationship. Police talked with the other woman who denied doing anything more than send a few flirty text messages to Swist, reports show.

The state attorney's office has already filed notice that it plans to seek the death penalty in the case against McCarty pending any other evidence that would make them withdraw the decision. If the death penalty is pursued, the case could take decades to wind through the legal system.
    Some of the records include interviews with family members along with Swist.

Swist told officers that McCarty dealt with mental health issues before they began their relationship and that she may have been on an unidentified anti-depressant. McCarty told detectives that the relationship grew increasingly violent and that one point, she was pushed against a wall. Police said there was no evidence to support such a claim.

Death on Kenmore
    Hours before the slayings, McCarty took Swist to work.
    The two traded texts throughout the day before McCarty called Swist and asked if he could babysit the three children while she went out to lunch. McCarty said that Swist instead asked her if he could have lunch at the home instead since he wasn't feeling well. A little later, McCarty's mother brought Phillip and Lacey home from Discovery Elementary.

Her seeming anger didn't stop at Swist, however. In her note, she also pointed the blame at her estranged husband, Phillip McCarty. "He never saw them anyway, so I understand it's horrible to lose a kid, but if you don't come around and you don't see your kids and you don't support your kids, it shouldn't have been hard on him as it was for everybody else," she told detectives, adding that McCarty should feel "guilty," for not seeing his children.

Phillip McCarty told FLORIDA TODAY that he had provided money to his wife for the children and frequently went to see them.

Another audio file included the frantic 9-1-1 call from Swist, the father of the 5-month-old, arriving at the residence on Kenmore Street within minutes after McCarty called him and told him to come home, authorities reported. Swist told police he initially thought McCarty was kidding when she told him that something had happened with the children. McCarty left the restaurant and called 9-1-1 after McCarty sent him a text with pictures of the bloodied home.

"My girlfriend killed all three of my kids," he said, telling the dispatcher that his child ? the 5-month-old ? was in his arms. He described seeing McCarty clutching a knife as he stood with his child, who was not breathing. "We don't need the whole dog and pony show," he said, his voice flushed with high emotion.
    "Just get . . . over here," he shouted, as yelling could be heard in the background of the call.

On another call, the grandmother of the infant, screamed, "She killed my grandson . . . please send an ambulance!"

'Let me bleed'
    Police arrived moments later and used a non-lethal bean bag to subdue McCarty in front of the couple's home, leaving bruises across her body. "Please let me bleed!" McCarty is heard saying as a Palm Bay officer is on top of her.

Officers rushed into the home and found the two other children, including Phillip McCarty with a cord wrapped around his neck. Lacey was pronounced dead a short time later. Phillip died later that night. Christopher, strangled with a phone charging cord, was on life support for two days before being declared dead.
    No trial date has been set.

Bitch !

Thread Information