Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Images

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    I highly doubt that.
    You're right. I'd just hug her. I'm a huge fail.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I wish I had never seen the kid with black eyes. Where are the whites?!!!

That lady on the car is beautiful ... I mean for a dead chick who fell so far. I would have expected her to be more..mi dunno, flat?

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    That lady on the car is beautiful ... I mean for a dead chick who fell so far. I would have expected her to be more..mi dunno, flat?
    That picture is called "The Most Beautiful Suicide". The only reason her body is still in one piece is because of the massive dent in the car. Once they had to move her, she completely fell apart, like a bag of glass with a hole in it.

More about her:

Evelyn McHale is probably the most famous Empire State Building suicide victim. The young and lovely Evelyn leaped from the 86th-floor observatory in 1947 and landed on the roof of a United Nations limousine parked on the street below.

Photographer Robert Wiles happened to be nearby and took a photograph of McHale just moments after her death. The result is a haunting image that famously appeared in Life and inspired a work by Andy Warhol.

The 23-year-old McHale somehow looked serene and lovely after plummeting 86 floors. She become known as "the most beautiful suicide."

Many struggled to understand why someone like Evelyn would jump. She was a young beauty who was planning her wedding. The sad answer is that depression can torment anyone. Evelyn left her coat and a suicide note on the observatory. Her note said, "I don't think I would make a good wife for anybody."

A photographer captured the incredible moment that two firefighters — embracing one another — fell to their deaths after being blasted from the 13th floor of a Shanghai apartment, May 2014

Final footprints of a 4 year old girl that drowned in the pond pictured.

Brothers Bart (left) and Kevin Whitaker, 12/10/03, just before a family dinner to celebrate Bart's (fake) graduation. Bart arranged the shooting of his brother and parents. His father survived.

Cameron Gallagher, 16, died running the Shamrock Half-Marathon in Virginia Beach, March 17th, 2014

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Dean smoking at a gas station while entering his Porsche, allegedly a few hours before his death in 1955

On October 1st 1995, Robert Overacker went over Niagara Falls on a Jet Ski to raise awareness for the homeless. His parachute failed to open and he plunged to his death. This is the last known image taken of him alive.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I wish I had never seen the kid with black eyes. Where are the whites?!!!
    Omayra Sanchez:

Omayra S?nchez Garz?n (August 28, 1972 ? November 16, 1985) was a Colombian girl killed in Armero, department of Tolima, by the 1985 eruption of the Nevado del Ruiz volcano when she was 13 years old. Volcanic debris mixed with ice to form massive lahars (volcanically induced mudslides, landslides, and debris flows) that rushed into the river valleys below the mountain, killing nearly 25,000 people and destroying Armero and 13 other villages.

Despite her predicament, S?nchez remained relatively positive: she sang to Germ?n Santa Mar?a Barrag?n, a journalist who was working as a volunteer, asked for sweet food, drank soda, and agreed to be interviewed. At times, she was scared, and prayed or cried.[20] On the third night, S?nchez began hallucinating, saying that she did not want to be late for school, and mentioned a math exam. Near the end of her life, S?nchez's eyes reddened, her face swelled, and her hands whitened. At one point she asked the people to leave her so they could rest. Hours later the workers returned with a pump and tried to save her, but her legs were bent under the concrete as if she was kneeling, and it was impossible to free her without severing her legs. Lacking the surgical equipment to save her from the effects of an amputation, the doctors present agreed that it would be more humane to let her die. In all, S?nchez suffered for nearly three nights (roughly 60 hours) before she died at approximately 10:05 A.M. on November 16 from exposure, most likely from gangrene or hypothermia.
    As far as your question about her eyes:

Her eyes are so bloodshot they look almost completely black. Look closely and you'd just about make out a set of pupils. Her skin has a somewhat blueish tint to it. The skin on her hands are so saturated with water that they look capable of being peeled off. These physical symptoms may be attributed to any number of painful and distressing ailments; stress, high blood pressure, liver failure, toxic shock - you name it, she had it. It could have also been that there were severely broken capillaries and pooled blood turning gangrene under the eye ball membrane.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

Brothers Bart (left) and Kevin Whitaker, 12/10/03, just before a family dinner to celebrate Bart's (fake) graduation. Bart arranged the shooting of his brother and parents. His father survived.
    He's flicking off the camera

That poor Omaraya girl. I cannot imagine dying a slow death like that
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-23-2015 at 06:57 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post

he is totally flipping the bird in this photo.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Why let her suffer 3 days. If that was my child and there was no hope I rather someone put her out of her pain.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    he is totally flipping the bird in this photo.
    Dude I already said that

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Caffeinatedkat View Post
    Why let her suffer 3 days. If that was my child and there was no hope I rather someone put her out of her pain.
    They were hoping to get more equipment and relief supplies to get her out. Her legs were trapped under cement with her in a kneeling position, so to get her out, they would have had to amputate, but didn't have the equipment to be able to do it without her bleeding out, so letting her die over the three days was deemed more humane than chopping her legs off with no hope for her to survive. This picture and story has always interested me since I was like 13. Watching the videos of her is soul crushing

They had doctors there they could've rendered her unconscious could've given her something to help with the pain. I understand you're trying to help in the beginning but there was a point when they realize that they were just gonna have to live or die in it could've been done more humanely.... It's always so hard when is a child.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I couldn't continue watching it. Nope. Child suffering. Off limits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Lady Diana

I hope I don't catch hell for this, but Travis Alexander:

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Heh. Travis.

A FATHER AND DAUGHTER POSE BESIDE AN UNKNOWN CAR BOMB
    Not all that unknown. This is a photo a short time before the Omagh Bombing in Northern Ireland. Its a pretty famous bombing, actually.

The Omagh bombing (Irish: Buam?il an ?maigh) was a car bombing that took place on 15 August 1998 in Omagh, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland. It was carried out by the 'Real IRA', an IRA splinter group who opposed the IRA's ceasefire and the Good Friday Agreement. The bombing killed 29 people and injured about 220 others. This was the highest death toll from a single incident during the Troubles. Telephoned warnings had been sent about 40 minutes beforehand, but they were inaccurate and police had inadvertently moved people toward the bomb.

The bombing caused outrage both locally and internationally, spurred on the Northern Ireland peace process, and dealt a severe blow to the 'dissident' republican campaign. The Real IRA apologized and called a ceasefire shortly after. The victims included people from many backgrounds: Protestants, Catholics, a Mormon teenager, five other teenagers, six children, a woman pregnant with twins, two Spanish tourists, and other tourists on a day trip from the Republic of Ireland.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omagh_bombing

After The Bombing

The Pro wrestler who died in the ring the other day, Hijo del Perro Aguayo, seconds before suffering a freak accident and passing out.

Michael LeMaitre running the Mount Marathon Race. He didn't finish and hasn't been seen since.

American Airlines Flight 191, after it lost it's left engine, before crashing and killing all 271 people on board and 2 people on the ground.

image.jpg

In this picture, John Lennon is signing a copy of his Double Fantasy album for a man named Mark David Chapman. Th same man that shot him at the same spot about 6 hours later.

Thread Information