Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Images

Don't see it..

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Rose Mayr and Elizabeth Nass, both 19, were killed early when a train derailed on the bridge they were sitting on, spilling coal and burying the young women. They tweeted this photo minutes before the derailment.
    Ok, something is wrong my firefox, lets try this again:

NZ Balloon Victims and Train Twitterers have articles here. There was another balloon fire death here in the US with folks pictured just before, too.

So sad.

Here it is:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...re-amp-Crashes
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 03-27-2015 at 09:43 PM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    NZ Balloon Victims and Train Twitterers have articles here. There was another balloon fire death here in the US with folks pictured just before, too.

So sad.

Here it is:

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...re-amp-Crashes
    Fuck hot air balloons. And heights in general

Quote Originally Posted by Jumaki15 View Post
    Fuck hot air balloons. And heights in general
    Hot air balloons are a bit overrated TBH. They're hot and after about 10 minutes, they're boring and uncomfortable.

I think I was in 6th grade when the OJ car chase went on. It's so vague to me.

I remember being at work and listening to the radio when the verdict came for Scott Peterson murdering Lacey & their unborn child. But that was kind of local to me. It was a retail store, and even the customers in the store were listening. Everyone was cheering when he was found guilty. It wasn't in my exact area, but yet before she was found, I remember going into a Starbucks & seeing a "missing" poster of her

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

image.jpg

Last photo of Tupac Shakur. Taken by a passing fan in Las Vegas 9/7/96 moments before being gunned down in a drive by shooting.

There are additional last photos of him taken that night at this link:

http://www.2pacinfo.com/tupac/lastpictures.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    image.jpg

Last photo of Tupac Shakur. Taken by a passing fan in Las Vegas 9/7/96 moments before being gunned down in a drive by shooting.

There are additional last photos of him taken that night at this link:

http://www.2pacinfo.com/tupac/lastpictures.shtml
    Weird, I was in here to post Biggies last photo!

There are two different ones that different websites say is his final photo:

This one:

And this one:

The Challenger disaster.

I was at home watching the launch and was 7 months preggers with my son. I had him exactly 31 days after, Feb. 28.

I remembering seeing the Concord while waiting to take off from McCarran International Airport. Cannot remember the year, could have been 1992, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97or 98.
    Have always been fascinated with flying on the Concord and had many a dream about her.
    Welp, that will never happen.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    Fuck...I was like 25... That was good tv!
    I was working at WLPD in Louisiana. I remember when we got the BOLO teletype for the white Ford Bronco. Gawd I wish I would have thought to save that.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Photos of O.J.'s victims:

Nicole at her son's kindergarten graduation - 4 days before she died:

Ron Goldman doesn't have a final photo that I can locate...but he deserves to be pictured in this thread:

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Fuck I was thinking of a last victim photo the other day and now I can't remember who it would be.

Here's Hae Min Lee's (of Serial fame) interview, taken the afternoon she was killed:

Here is the last photo of Diana before the crash:

Wiki says this is Aliyah on the day of her plane crash:

Last edited by Miller22; 03-29-2015 at 08:26 PM.

Selena the night before she was murdered:

Singer Jenni Rivera in Instagram posted just before plane crash that killed her:

Ryan Dunn, hours before dying in a DUI accident:

Probably one of the most famous final images:

I remembered what photo it was!

This photo is of a female being killed via electric chair and was captured via a camera strapped to the reporter's ankle.
    Last edited by Miller22; 03-29-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Kid Hit by Train After Being Electrocuted

Little guy wanted to take a picture in the middle of railway bridge. Unfortunately, he touched the high-voltage power line (2:20) and fell to the ground on the rails. With the camera still going, his friend with the camera raced to the ground as quickly as he could.

At 3:30, we hear the train approaching and hit the body, and the screams of the young boy with the camera as he sees his friend hit by the train. The train driver called an ambulance, but it was too late, there was nothing anybody could do to save the boy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ac_1...D1e9Gr8UlZo.99
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

that was reallly rough to listen to.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fuck. That's harsh That kid is going to have problems for the rest of his life after witnessing all of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I was going to post Adela Legarreta Rivas right after she was hit by car in Mexico city, 1979. She is already dead though and I think that is not what the thread is about.

Here is the link anyway. Death of a beautiful woman.
    https://iconicphotos.wordpress.com/2...autiful-woman/

Enrique Metinides was an amazing photographer. http://www.vice.com/read/enri-v14n7

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

I dont think I can click that.. I don't think I should anyhow. Maybe another day.

Quote Originally Posted by puke View Post
    Kid Hit by Train After Being Electrocuted

Little guy wanted to take a picture in the middle of railway bridge. Unfortunately, he touched the high-voltage power line (2:20) and fell to the ground on the rails. With the camera still going, his friend with the camera raced to the ground as quickly as he could.

At 3:30, we hear the train approaching and hit the body, and the screams of the young boy with the camera as he sees his friend hit by the train. The train driver called an ambulance, but it was too late, there was nothing anybody could do to save the boy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ac_1...D1e9Gr8UlZo.99

Mommy to: Misty-Allison-Elliot-Sebastian-Quinn
    And our newest rugrat MISS MARLEE!!!

My title got changed but this thread's similar stuff - except it's mostly kids snapping selfies/vids doing insane shit & then dying either on camera or immediately after it was taken

http://mydeathspace.com/vb/showthrea...aken-For-Kicks

This happened over here. One of them jumped down, the other tried to go back inside and died in the flames.

A polaroid photo found in a supermarket parking lot. the woman is believed to be Tara Calico. She was kidnapped and never seen again. The boy remains unidentified.

Last video of Elisa Lam entering a hotel elevator and acting all sorts of strange. She was found dead in a water tank on the roof.

Officer Jeremy Henwood paying a meal for a kid who didn't have enough money, he was shot and killed in an unprovoked attack minutes later.
    If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe
    I'd been married long time ago

That one on the windmill always gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    I saw that with my own eyes. I was outside in gym class in Orlando. Terrible.

Same here, but in Daytona. I remember the teachers crying and us students not understanding why right away. I was in elementary school and remember going home that evening, begging my parents never to become astronauts.

James Patrick Bulger was only 2 years old when he was abducted, tortured and murdered by two ten year old boys – Robert Thompson and Jon Venables – on 12 February 1993. The pair were caught and charged 8 days later, making them the youngest convicted murderers in English history.

-------------------------

caputed by a photographer for the Buffalo Courier, who was on his way back to the office after being out on assignment. The woman who commited suicide was called Mary Miller. It is thought that she was mourning a lover who was just killed during World War II.(

--------------

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post

James Patrick Bulger was only 2 years old when he was abducted, tortured and murdered by two ten year old boys – Robert Thompson and Jon Venables – on 12 February 1993. The pair were caught and charged 8 days later, making them the youngest convicted murderers in English history.

-------------------------

caputed by a photographer for the Buffalo Courier, who was on his way back to the office after being out on assignment. The woman who commited suicide was called Mary Miller. It is thought that she was mourning a lover who was just killed during World War II.(

--------------
    Whoa, that last picture is creepy...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information