Thread: Nathaniel Tillery (35) abducted and beat store clerk Kevin Garcia (55) to death

Nathaniel Tillery (35) abducted and beat store clerk Kevin Garcia (55) to death

1504171 Tarrant Garcia Kevin 6/11/1959 55 3/20/2015 D White M
    Police Department: College Station Police Department Police Svc #: 2015-002735
    Deceased Address: 3420 Sandra Drive , College Station, Texas 77801 Time Of Death 1:36 PM
    Occurred Location: 804 Earl Rudder Fwy , College Station, Texas 77840
    Place Of Death: Hospital Prosector: Richard Fries, D.O.
    Place Of Death Address: 1575 S. Main St. , Fort Worth, Texas Manner Of Death: HOMICIDE
    Cause Of Death: BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA OF HEAD

A 55-year-old Central Texas convenience store clerk who never regained consciousness after he was attacked and abducted died Friday after he was removed from life support.

COLLEGE STATION (March 20, 2015) College Station store clerk Kevin Garcia, 55, who suffered head trauma when he was attacked and abducted early Tuesday morning, died Friday after he was removed from life support at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, police said.

Garcia was unconscious when he was found Tuesday afternoon and had been in a coma since then.

He was pronounced dead just after 1:30 p.m. Friday police said.

Family members decided Thursday to remove Garcia from life support as soon as coordinators with the Life Gift organization were sure they were able to donate Garcia's organs.

His kidneys were removed for transplantation, a hospital spokesman said Friday.

He was found after a suspect in the abduction, whom police identified as Nathaniel Tillery, 35, was taken into custody early Tuesday afternoon in the Fort Worth area.

Tillery was charged with aggravated kidnapping.

His bond was set at $520,000 and he remains in the Brazos County Jail.

Garcia was attacked and thrown into the bed of his 1999 dark gray extended cab Ford Ranger pickup truck early Tuesday at the Exxon gas station where he has worked for 15 years at the corner of State Highway 6 and University Drive in College Station, police said.

A customer who found the station empty early Tuesday called police.
    http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/B...ice=tablet&c=y

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I can't. Not right now. Seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yeah this happened in my town. It's fucking horrible. He was a good guy.

He was outside cleaning the parking lot when he got attacked. The asshole threw Mr. Garcia into the back of this truck after trying to rob the store. The then drove to DFW with him in the back, and got to his step brother's house. His step brother was the one who called police.

This stupid muthafucka beat this man, killing him, and didn't even get any money out of the safe or register because he couldn't open it.

He was violated in the worst way, did NOTHING wrong and then gave life.

New law: victims of violent crimes who give life, automatically the offenders that killed them are put to death and harvested so that THEY are forced to give back life. Take a life, give a life.

I like it. I like it a lot. Boston 2016

This was the SECOND TIME he was attacked while working in that store. He got attacked I think either last year or the year before during a robbery.

Also, here is the go fund me page. The money is going to the service that handled the organ donations

http://www.gofundme.com/helpkevingarcia

The asshole has apparently a long criminal history. There are at least 7-8 different mug shots of him in Google images. This dude needs to go away for life.

ugh. So horrible! I'm glad his step brother called them, though. There's some messed up families who wouldn't even care.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

Wow, that poor guy. I can't even imagine.
    How horrific. I'm so glad the murderers family member called the police.

I don't even ask why anymore. At least it was t a pregnant woman or a 2 year old. I swear I am just desensitized now.

This is the new America on Meth

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He was outside cleaning the parking lot when he got attacked. The asshole threw Mr. Garcia into the back of this truck after trying to rob the store. The then drove to DFW with him in the back, and got to his step brother's house. His step brother was the one who called police.

This stupid muthafucka beat this man, killing him, and didn't even get any money out of the safe or register because he couldn't open it.
    This is my uncle. A good man doing a job that he loved and did for almost 15 yrs there. Why he was not left in the parking lot, and had a chance to live, will forever haunt me in my mind. FUCKING METH HEADS.
    God Bless his soul for being the caring person he was in life, and chose to be an organ donor. May he live on in spirit knowing he helped 7+ people live a better life. Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Luck1090 View Post
    This is my uncle. A good man doing a job that he loved and did for almost 15 yrs there. Why he was not left in the parking lot, and had a chance to live, will forever haunt me in my mind. FUCKING METH HEADS.
    God Bless his soul for being the caring person he was in life, and chose to be an organ donor. May he live on in spirit knowing he helped 7+ people live a better life. Amen
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

This crime was so senseless, really hope your family gets Justice.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

Criminals don't even realize that most safes are time locked. I know every store I've ever worked at- I couldn't get in the safe at all. If I needed quarters, I had to feed a $10 dollar bill in it to get a roll.
    Most stores won't even let you have more than $100 bucks in your register. I worked at one store that wouldn't let you have more than $30 after 11pm.

I've been robbed before. It's not a nice feeling. Your brain goes completely blank- so I couldn't have opened the register if I wanted to at that moment. All I could do was stare at the knife. Thankfully, other customers started coming into the store and he ran off.

My father in law used to manage a store that was robbed several times. One guy that worked there was stabbed 5 times in the neck and back. (He survived) My father in law used to fight back with robbers. Once he picked the wrong robber to fight back against and got pistol whipped in the face. He said he didn't fight back on purpose- it was just instinct/survival mode kicking in.

I am so sorry for your loss. He sounds like he was an amazing, hard working man.

Luck, I am so sorry for your senseless loss.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thank you all for allowing me to vent my thoughts here and hear your responses. I'm a military trained vet, but still having a hard time processing this.

Bless all who are in need.

Feel free to vent.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Hey luck, I'm so sorry for your loss. I've been keeping your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care!

Vent away, buddy! We are a good crowd for just that very thing. Our hearts are with you

So very sorry, Luck. And so amazing that your Uncle gave life. If anything decent came from this, it's that fact. I only wish it hadn't have happened. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Sounds like your family is full of giving people, Luck.

Thank you to your uncle for giving life to others when his was ended so cruelly.

Thank you for your service to our country.

Bless your family. I will keep you all in my thoughts.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thank you all for allowing me to vent my thoughts here and hear your responses. I'm a military trained vet, but still having a hard time processing this.

Bless all who are in need.
    Hugs and positive thoughts. So sorry for your loss.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you and your family are going through right now but you have my heartfelt condolences. Nothing is more unsettling to me personally than a senseless death...a death without reason, a death like this. The man who did this unforgivable crime is not worthy of mention other than to say that I hope he spends the rest of his natural life somewhere devoid of sound, light, and stimulation, so that he can be tortured for the remainder of his days.

Please don't hesitate to come back and share anything you wish about your uncle. It sucks that hard working people are the ones who suffer at the hands of heartless criminals. What your uncle did by becoming an organ donor is totally awesome, though. It takes someone special to do that.

Feel free to come back and vent on here - this site exists in part to honor those who have died, and we do get many new members who knew people listed on here. Some people mistakenly think we're all a bunch of "death junkies", but I can assure you we are not. We are a caring community who come together to discuss a variety of things, death being but one of them.

I hope that, in the coming days, your family is able to celebrate Mr. Garcia's life, and that one day you may be able to smile through your tears when you think and talk about him. All the best to you and your family at this difficult time.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information