Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

The only thought I have right now is that poor baby and his last night after he was injured so bad he was knocked unconscious, then laid back in bed while he seized all night as his brain pressed against his head. When Christian took him to the hospital the next day he was already 100% brain dead. That's the thought that haunts me...neither one of them took action to get him to the hospital when there was a chance to save him and regardless of the blame of who caused the injury, that is the driving thought behind wanting justice for him...then seeing a look of the most anguish I have ever seen on a human beings face when I saw his father the following day. I am only on one side, the baby's and the fathers...those other two can answer to the police and their maker.

Quote Originally Posted by Casey Caram View Post
    Well I hope that Jessica and Christian enjoy what time they have left on earth because their next life is going to be HELL.. No pun intended. I'm kidding I fully intended that pun. And the boys behind bars are gonna love Christians ass when they find out he's a baby killer!
    Lol. Welcome. You live in my hometown. Howdy!

Since Mr. Winkler already posted his FB info here, I thought it would be okay to share a post from his page.

What a gorgeous little boy. What an utter travesty that he is dead.

RIP sweet Adrian
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

OMG. He's so beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

A more recent picture from a community FB page for Adrian
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Nestle, you're crushing my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Even though Ulises has asked people on his fb to be respectful at the funeral, I doubt it will be entirely without some venom.
    With the venom coming from Jessica and Christian's side.
    That chapel isn't big enough to separate the 2 "sides"
    I hope it will go as smoothly as it can. I am super interested to see if Christian would actually show up. Hell, I am surprised that Jessica is even able to go.
    Honestly if I was Ulises, I would have a reallllllllly hard time not bashing both of them in the head if they showed up. I don't personally know him but I can tell he is a hell of a dude, so I think he will be completely respectful.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Holy crap. It's a regular Texas hoedown in here.

Kinda, yeah

I'm in DFW, TX too.

Now if we could just get Kevansvault in here to exact his special brand of Texan justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Big word. Story. I can tell you that you are talking to a millionaire.I can sell myself as a rocket scientist.When you are fighting for your freedom. And know you screwed up you will do whatever it takes. I'm sorry. I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away. You would argue with a fence post if it actually would stay in place long enough. Like I said. You are a leader of a lench mob. You have your sights set and let me tell you in life you are going to fail because of it.

It's lynch mob dude.
    I don't even know why you are arguing with John, is it because you are Christian's family/friend?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Nope not a family member just someone who knows way more about Christian than any of you. Christian won't be going to the funeral. He doesn't want to make a seen. And just so everyone knows Jessica just had the cops called on her for bring a a mean and nasty person twards some people

Not your business... Just to get this out of the way,, are you Christian?? And what did Jessica bring some head basher around to crack some skulls or threaten people with it?

Nope not a family member just someone who knows way more about Christian than any of you. Christian won't be going to the funeral. He doesn't want to make a seen. And just so everyone knows Jessica just had the cops called on her for bring a a mean and nasty person twards some people
    NOONE HERE IS DEFENDING JESSICA.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I seriously feel like no one knows what they're fighting about today.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

That girl is a complete fool. She is just digging that grave deeper and deeper. Just for the record I don't really believe that Not Your Business is this Christian the baby killer, or woman beater or whatever he is. Just being a smartass

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    And that's where you lost me.
    Haha same

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Seriously.

Nobody should be fighting over this. We all agree that a poor baby boy lost his life and that it was somebody's fault. ( Jessica and Christian). All that needs to be done people is to just pray forn Uli and hope that he can make thru this time in his life. The chips will fall for the 2 people responsible for this and the rest of us should not argue over who is responsible for it. Just pray for Uli and that poor innocent child.

Nope I'm not christian. I promise.

Thank you. That is all I wanted to bring to light with these post. No reason for us to be on here blaming anyone. Justice will be served. I just can't sit back and see blame being put out there when we all don't know what's going on. I will let you all know. Detectives were at Boston tonight getting video of Jessica the night baby Adrian passed and she was at bostons that night. They went tonight yes tonight to get the video from that night of her there

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar

Not your business, grammar and spelling just isn't your thing is it? Reading your posts makes my eyes bleed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Sorry my mind goes faster than my finger. I do believe I get my point across and that's really all that matters to me. Sorry😁

I am though quite articulate when I want to be 😊

Guess who was with? That he looks so happy. Sweet Adrian, I know you are so happy in God arms.

Thank you. That is all I wanted to bring to light with these post. No reason for us to be on here blaming anyone. Justice will be served. I just can't sit back and see blame being put out there when we all don't know what's going on. I will let you all know. Detectives were at Boston tonight getting video of Jessica the night baby Adrian passed and she was at bostons that night. They went tonight yes tonight to get the video from that night of her there
    Good. We're you there that night? Just curious.

Is regarding Adrian's recent picture

Thread Information