Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

So now you don't like gay people

And as soon as Christian is charged, feel free to come on here and apologize for not being smart enough to see through those lies.

Well John as a business owner in the community please be careful of even picking a side. A real business man would be in the background supporting not on a social website making accusation. You might want to check with a lawyer about what you are doing. All you want is to be recognized for trying to do something. A glory hound. That's why I don't need to use my real name. You must be so so lonely

Trust me, I'm comfortable with my position.

C'mon guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Insert some random "popcorn" meme here.

Good deal. Well people you see it. The perpetuation of stupidity is active in business in the Fort Worth area. When the truth comes out make sure you all go to flips and let this business owner know how unprofessional he is.

You want to hang someone. John you got all this power, and money. Why not use it for good. Get involved. But go in with a clear heart and mind and get to the bottom of it. Jessica had a temper and was also know for it. So don't hang someone you don't like or have heard bad about. The mother had a bad streak also

I'm on Adrian's side and want justice for him more than anyone will ever know. Justice will be had. But to focus on one person when 2 are involved is crap. Hey both were involved in this remember that. Stop the crap and beating up on Christian.

I really hope the funeral for this little boy is peaceful and respectful.

Oh I'm spreading my anger around evenly. Sorry if you felt I wasn't...there is enough neglect and abuse to go around.

Then why don't you be someone for people to trust in and see integrity. To be a leader isn't climbing on a band wagon and being way out there, it is keeping your head on and getting people together to create an action plan and create a solution for a common goal. You are out there trying to lead a lench mob. Be an example for justice not a force behind vigilante

I want some popcorn

Because I have spoken with the guy who was in the room when jessica gave her story. I suggest you sit down with him and hear what he has to say.

Big word. Story. I can tell you that you are talking to a millionaire. I can sell myself as a rocket scientist. When you are fighting for your freedom. And know you screwed up you will do whatever it takes. I'm sorry. I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away. You would argue with a fence post if it actually would stay in place long enough. Like I said. You are a leader of a lench mob. You have your sights set and let me tell you in life you are going to fail because of it.

I don't have to listen to anyone. I have seen this girl in action. She is a lier

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I don't have to listen to anyone. I have seen this girl in action. She is a lier
    Wait but he agrees with you, he thinks she's a piece of shit and so is her fiance. And he is not the only person here from your hometown who has verified accounts of Christian's behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Big word. Story. I can tell you that you are talking to a millionaire. I can sell myself as a rocket scientist. When you are fighting for your freedom. And know you screwed up you will do whatever it takes. I'm sorry. I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away. You would argue with a fence post if it actually would stay in place long enough. Like I said. You are a leader of a lench mob. You have your sights set and let me tell you in life you are going to fail because of it.
    You aren't listening...I do not absolve her of ANYTHING...which seems to be exactly what you want us to do for christian. I actually don't want them to get lynched, prison is a perfectly acceptable place for two child killers.

On another note, I feel like I know you, and if so I truly am sorry for what you are going through. But do NOT for one second, think we will absolve Christian for this crime because she is crazy...we all knew that.

Well I hope that Jessica and Christian enjoy what time they have left on earth because their next life is going to be HELL.. No pun intended. I'm kidding I fully intended that pun. And the boys behind bars are gonna love Christians ass when they find out he's a baby killer!

Quote Originally Posted by M Joy View Post
    I really hope the funeral for this little boy is peaceful and respectful.
    Amen.

And to the new, opinionated, noisy little interloper, I have enough disdain to spread around. I'm sure Jessica, the money grabbing, beer swigging on the night her baby died, useless meat suit is involved, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Holy crap. It's a regular Texas hoedown in here.

I do know you john and the fact is your better then what you are portraying here. Just always remember inwant the best for Adrian. But coming in here and making this account and dragging people through the shit here is something that will never go away. I don't want to be known for beating up someone on social media then be wrong. They are both guilty. But to sit here like we are are so much better then these people is stupid. We all have done things we regret and when we did then the World Wide Web didn't post it all over the world. Justice will be served and let it. They both will hold there blame in this. Don't pick a side but Adrian's and stop the BS of gossip, rumors and blame

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    Holy crap. It's a regular Texas hoedown in here.

Right? I keep expecting a shootout.....or at least mom or boyfriend signing up. Yay

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Right? I keep expecting a shootout.....or at least mom or boyfriend signing up. Yay
    Anyone know how the Wi-Fi is at Boston's Pub?

Thread Information