Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

I hope his inaction one day haunts him as much as it haunts everyone who actually cared about Adrian tried to help the poor little guy

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Well, he did tell CPS this

I am making no apologies to dad.

IMO- he's just like so many other young guys that have kids. He doesn't mind making them, but taking care of them is a different story.
    Poor little baby ends up dead, and all of a sudden...he's the grief stricken "daddy" who needs help with the expenses. (I bet he never paid one ounce of child support in the 2 years this angel was alive.)
    Sounds to me like John and his family were taking care of this baby until they were cut off.
    Then to top it off...the disrespect dad showed to the people that loved HIS son.

The only thing this CPS report does is show #1 that CPS sucks. #2- it proves that dad KNEW there were allegations of abuse against his son, but did nothing except say he had no worries about son being with mom.

Just my opinion.
    Both " Mom" and "Dad" are typical breeders. You said it; no problem making kids, but can't be arsed to do a damn thing for them once born. Then playing the grieving-parent card and egging for money online, and using said funds for everything but what the money was intended for.

Annnnnnd then off to spawning again! It's textbook.
    [quote author=thanatos link=topic=5272.msg211093#msg211093 date=1172939327]<br />Thank you! Good Karma for you! I&#39;m sick of everyone using &quot;bi-polar&quot; as an excuse for violent behavior. Pet peeve here. :2angry:<br />[/quote][quote author=Olivia link=topic=5272.msg

Have just read through all 30 pages and am disgusted justice has still not been completely served for little Adrian. May he rest in peace. This is such a tragic horrible story. 😭

Christian Tyrrell ....trial for the Murder of Two Year Old... Adrian David Langlais scheduled to begin February 8, 2016 Tarrant County District Criminal Court #1 8:30am Fort Worth, Texas The prosecution has filed a motion not to seek the death penalty.

Trial date has been reset to March 21, 2016
    Last edited by jcwink; 02-01-2016 at 09:45 AM.

Wow. Thanks for the update. I wish this little guy could've been with you for Xmas

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    I've got my fingers crossed for jury duty on this one.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    LOL, as i stated, no one wants facts, your just here to be a part of something, because your lives are pathetic. The proof you want is in the facts of that day. Just like i said, get off the computer and into the real world, in today age, everything is on camera, and can be traced.
    If EVERYTHING can be traced, and EVERYTHING is on camera ask yourself why your SON or Brother is in jail? Listen to yourself. I fully understand the desire to want to protect my children even when they do wrong but we aren't talking about a slap or a spanking here, we are talking MURDER. The child did not Pass Away, he was murdered. I understand you are grasping at straws and trying to get someone to listen and support your hopes that your SON or brother did not do this to Adrian but you cannot convince people who know what is right and what is wrong AFTER a precious two year child suffered and convulsed for 14 HOURS. The only thing that bothers me is that they haven't arrested the mother because BOTH are responsible for this child's death. Fact, as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I'm guessing our new friend is this person, whom posted on the bullshit gofundme a bunch of crap that our friend John Harnett cleared up. (See pages 1,2...)

ETA:

So basically this person who knows everything and was there, but wasn't there, is Christians mom here to defend him from the mean ol' internets. Because that's what morons do when their kid is in jail for child abuse/murder... priorities, you know.

But hey Golden (god that name), thanks for joining and shedding light on the source of where Christian got his bad from.
    The grammar mistakes aren't present in Golden's post listed above but they are very present in the YouTube video posted by Tyrrel family. So both Nunya and Southern Love are either from that family or coincidentally speak the same and don't know how to use spell check. It appears intentional at times but I cannot believe the mother would post all that anal NASTY crap on here, so maybe it's the Dad which might explain why Christian was "mentally disturbed" and had a "temper."
    "Children are our mirrors" which is a very disturbing thought because when you add Alcohol and Drugs to bad behavior learned from SOMEONE you create a psychotic, bipolar idiot which both of these "baby killers" seem to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Well it's not me, because i have facts about this case
    Please stop saying you have FACTS until you look up the definition of that word. If you have facts then you were present when the beating took place and you are either Jessica, Christian or SOMEONE who should also be arrested for murder, accomplice to murder or failure to render aid at the very least.
    I'm from Texas but I'm wondering if you are from a 3rd world country by your inability to understand American English words as well as use proper and correct English grammar and spelling.

Murder Trial has been reset to March 21, 2016
    Last edited by jcwink; 02-01-2016 at 09:41 AM.

Y'all want to hear the weirdest thing? I got called for jury duty to that courthouse on February 8th.
    Like, the day the trial was supposed to start.
    The trial I commented that I had fingers crossed for jury duty December 26th...^^^up there
    HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!?
    I ended up actually on a jury for a murder trial that ended this past Thursday.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Y'all want to hear the weirdest thing? I got called for jury duty to that courthouse on February 8th.
    Like, the day the trial was supposed to start.
    The trial I commented that I had fingers crossed for jury duty December 26th...^^^up there
    HOW WEIRD IS THAT?!?
    I ended up actually on a jury for a murder trial that ended this past Thursday.
    That is crazy! I have never been called for jury duty and really want to do it!

Trial reset to May 16

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    Trial reset to May 16
    Let's hope this date sticks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Today is Adrian's birthday. RIP baby

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

God, this one gets to me. This is one of the ones that will always stick with me. That sweet little face

Happy Birthday, little dude. Rest in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

http://theabeforum.com/forum2/18364.html “See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven. Matthew 18:10

Note: Children [in their innocence], are almost always in alignment. They tend to "see" God/Source Energy in themselves, others and everything around them. It's why they believe so easily in Magic. Abraham speaks of this quite often.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571257986480263/

Bumping this to see if there are any new updates as far as trial goes etc.
    Also I discovered my brother had Jessica on his snapchat and I read him the riot act, he had no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Bumping this to see if there are any new updates as far as trial goes etc.
    Also I discovered my brother had Jessica on his snapchat and I read him the riot act, he had no idea.
    I couldn't find any trial updates but after reading the Daily Mail article about the case, I'm both heartbroken and angry. That poor little sweetheart was beaten and then had to suffer with those injuries for days while the boyfriend was doing searches on line for things like:

'how to tell if someone has went brain dead'.*
    Similar searches continued that night and into the next morning, about head injuries, concussions, and 'toddler can't walk or use right side after hitting head'.**

I found out that his bail amount was reduced but there was no further article saying whether he had been able to come up with the money, whether the "mother" was ever arrested or whether his trial went forward. CPS really dropped the ball on this one -- which is not usual for them.

Maybe jcwink will update us. (Ps. John, I still think about your heartbreak daily. I hope you're okay.)

New Trial Date January 3, 2017

January 3, 2017 court date was reset to February 27, 2017. Defense asked for a reset due to the fact... they had not received DNA results from prosecution.

Thread Information