Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Oh my fucking god that video is RAGE INDUCING!!

"Chris & Golden Tyrrell have to go every day with out (sic) there (sic) son ..."

NO THEY FUCKING DON'T. THEIR SON'S ALIVE & I bet they have as many visits, letters & phone calls as possible - right Southern?

You have to be responsible for that selfish ytube whine SouthernL. "You'er" writing skills are stamped all over it.

It's accepted, not excepted.

Their, not there.

You may as well have signed it.

[QUOTE=Southern Love;3653024]
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post

I would pray you were on it, so you could eat your own words, and come back on here and tell everyone you were wrong, I don't want to convince anyone, i want the mindless, drone attitudes to stop, and just think about what it means to be accused of something you didn't do. and i am sure the family has heard of this site. No one knows on here what actually happened. But me.
    You better sell your soul to the evil, is the only way Christian can proof been innocent!
    you are so pathetic! Christian wasn't working, he was fired, remember, Jessica was supporting him, he was driving her car, using her phone, what a life! and you were ok with that, maybe was so comfortable for you to have him living out of your household, knowing someone else was taking care of your son, you didn't have to worry about him. In Justice for Christian suddenly are posted recently pictures from Christian and his bio son (before was arrested) like they knew what was coming, but no one picture of Christian holding Adrian no one, always jessica held him. but Golden said that Christian loved Adrian as his own and Adrian called him dada, BULL??. John and Laura told Golden (southern love) a month before the tragedy, that Jessica was crazy and both Christian and Jessica's temperament were dangerous because both of them were violent, and Golden told them that was not true, that they were so happy, and they just wanted to be a happy family! and now you said in Justice for Christian that Jessica is bipolar, violent, delusional, drunk, drug user, crazy? REALLY! Golden; before Jessica was so sweet and your son loved her very much, and now she is a monster? I knew Jessica before and everything started happening when she started dating and living with Christian. Both deserve prison for life. now Golden is saying in Justice for Christian; that Christian and Ana (christian's baby mom) they were planing coming back together? You are full of bologna?? you contradict yourself, maybe this is the way Christian was raised and was normal for him to treated a baby as an adult and lie the way he did and does, and you said also that Cici was babysitting Adrian because Jessica was paying her. it is that Cici and Christian, they grew up in the environment that they were slapped, beat up and sent to time out when they were babies for do something they didn't suppose to do, and they think that's normal? and they were doing it to Adrian?

Parirok and Southern Love seem to have the same writing style, it's like watching someone argue with themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    Parirok and Southern Love seem to have the same writing style, it's like watching someone argue with themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by parirok View Post

You better sell your soul to the evil, is the only way Christian can proof been innocent!
    you are so pathetic! Christian wasn't working, he was fired, remember, Jessica was supporting him, he was driving her car, using her phone, what a life! and you were ok with that, maybe was so comfortable for you to have him living out of your household, knowing someone else was taking care of your son, you didn't have to worry about him. In Justice for Christian suddenly are posted recently pictures from Christian and his bio son (before was arrested) like they knew what was coming, but no one picture of Christian holding Adrian no one, always jessica held him. but Golden said that Christian loved Adrian as his own and Adrian called him dada, BULL??. John and Laura told Golden (southern love) a month before the tragedy, that Jessica was crazy and both Christian and Jessica's temperament were dangerous because both of them were violent, and Golden told them that was not true, that they were so happy, and they just wanted to be a happy family! and now you said in Justice for Christian that Jessica is bipolar, violent, delusional, drunk, drug user, crazy? REALLY! Golden; before Jessica was so sweet and your son loved her very much, and now she is a monster? I knew Jessica before and everything started happening when she started dating and living with Christian. Both deserve prison for life. now Golden is saying in Justice for Christian; that Christian and Ana (christian's baby mom) they were planing coming back together? You are full of bologna?? you contradict yourself, maybe this is the way Christian was raised and was normal for him to treated a baby as an adult and lie the way he did and does, and you said also that Cici was babysitting Adrian because Jessica was paying her. it is that Cici and Christian, they grew up in the environment that they were slapped, beat up and sent to time out when they were babies for do something they didn't suppose to do, and they think that's normal? and they were doing it to Adrian?
    I agree wholeheartedly.

Golden Shower needs to stop piss talking. Silly woman. It is no wonder her son is so useless.
    Last edited by emylou; 09-12-2015 at 06:24 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

It must be a Texas thing. Parirok has been posting in this thread from the beginning. I think Parirok knows the people involved and she is using the selling the soul to the devil to counter the pray comment that Southern Love made. LOL.

I would like to see the two of them go 10 rounds. Parirok would kick ass I think

Yeah but parirok is clearly very close to the case & actually cares about Adrian, the REAL victim. If I'm this pissed off all the way down here in Aus after reading the self-serving "poor baby Christian" bullshit in that video, I expect people who really knew Adrian & are dealing with ALL of this woman's drama, find it (justifiably) difficult to use the keyboard & see the screen due to their shaking hands & tears of rage & frustration.

Basically one of them deserves a pass, the other deserves a large smack in the face from whichever ancient gods manage the reality & humility portfolios.

Besides, he/she's shutting down "Southern's" lies in ways we could never hope too. I'll forgive any & all grammar/spelling fuckups for that.

To avoid all confusion, the quote is broken, so it appears that way.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Dubbletrubble
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I just mean how everything is run together in a big long paragraph with so much unnecessary punctuation, not that they are literally the same person. I do think Not your business and Southern Love are one and the same loon tho.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    It must be a Texas thing.

Hey hey hey! LOL.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by Ruujin View Post
    I third that . Southern if you really were there you should be quiet about it before the authorities arrest your piece of shit arse for standing back and watching this go down.

You seem so hell bent on saying you were a witness to " hold my beer and watch this shit" when you could have called for help before it was too late. You are scum. Where I live you would have been tossed in jail for neglecting to provide medical aid to a person or animal. You have no humanity. Take your stupid prayers elsewhere, if you have a god stupid enough to forgive you for what you are a part of, none of us will want anything to do with it.
    I am not saying I was there to witness any abuse. I am saying that I know the true story. Not what the news or Internet are saying what the story is.

Seriously. Just. Go. The. Fuck. Away. No one gives a shit about you or your 'facts'. My IQ dwindles a little bit more each time I read your incessant mind numbing babble.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    I am not saying I was there to witness any abuse. I am saying that I know the true story. Not what the news or Internet are saying what the story is.
    I wasn't saying that I was there watching Oswald pull the trigger, I'm just saying that I know the truth about Kennedy.

Do you see how ridiculous you sound?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.

The truth shall set you all free. I will pray for you because you know not what you do. Stupid people. I do know what happened, because i was there. Bye petty ingrates.
    I knew at some point Southern Love told us that he/she/it claimed they were there ~ well, here is the proof.

You know what Christian told you, don't say you know the true, you knew this was going on between them and how they were with Adrian and did NOTHING! You should be punished too. Finally you have Christian's blood.
    I wish to see you in person, Southern love, Golden or not your business, whoever are you and see who knows more...

lol so earlier when you posted you were there that night, you were just speaking spiritually or figuratively.

Shut up, both people are responsible here and a child's life is over before he even had a chance to live because of two bad, shitty people, Sorry if it makes you feel like you were a bad shitty parent too.

Something I forgot to mention earlier with the barrage of bullshit, but Southern, if someone really told you the bite marks are Jessica's & it can be proved in court, sorry, but that's pretty unlikely to happen. Bite mark evidence isn't considered much better than ouijia boards these days - but maybe you already knew that.

What a remarkable coincidence that you'd use something unprovable as your only verifiable "evidence" of Christian's innocence. On the slim chance you didn't do it deliberately - here, see for yourself

This is from people who defend the victims of REAL miscarriages of justice

http://www.innocenceproject.org/news...med-unreliable

National Law Journal

http://www.nationallawjournal.com/id...20150811120702

National Forensic Odontologists

http://bitemarks.org/

So did you actually see this report/evidence? Did you hear it DIRECTLY from the prosecution/police? Or did you just want us to think you did?

Was it Christian who told you about this evidence too?

He's been inside long enough to hear the dirt on what kind of evidence can be disputed in murder trials. I bet he already knows they're not ever going to be able to prove beyond doubt who bit that little boy.

So Southern Love was there but then they weren't. Awesome job at providing credible evidence, everyone will surely believe everything you say now.

I get it, it must suck to know you raised a baby killer but coming on here acting like a loon isn't gonna do you any good.

[QUOTE=emylou;3653183]
    Quote Originally Posted by parirok View Post

I agree wholeheartedly.

Golden Shower needs to stop piss talking. Silly woman. It is no wonder her son is so useless.
    Wrong. Laura didn't say Christian and Jessica were violent. She said Jessica was. And that Christian needed to get away from Jessica because she was trouble. And her son had legal problems because of Jessica. So you have no clue what you are talking about.

Christian is such a piece of shit.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

So Southern Love was there but then they weren't. Awesome job at providing credible evidence, everyone will surely believe everything you say now.

I get it, it must suck to know you raised a baby killer but coming on here acting like a loon isn't gonna do you any good.
    This right here is my point exactly. You think I am someone I'm not. Speciation. I don't have to be in the house and see what happen to know facts. All I need to know is facts that discredit the accusations. This is the information no one here has, but me. It is hard for everyone here to understand, that Adrian was abused, only over a short 2 month, time frame, and not on a daily basis. No one here actually knows how Christian was raised, so you can't speculate that due to the way he was raised, would allow him to do the same to another baby. If you want facts stop and listen. Because some high name and influential people in this world have already shown intrest in this case. And this is just based on what you all call bullshit. The mother did this. Don't be confused be blind rage. Adrian will get justice but not at the expense of wrong accusation. I promise

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    This right here is my point exactly. You think I am someone I'm not. Speciation. I don't have to be in the house and see what happen to know facts. All I need to know is facts that discredit the accusations. This is the information no one here has, but me. It is hard for everyone here to understand, that Adrian was abused, only over a short 2 month, time frame, and not on a daily basis. No one here actually knows how Christian was raised, so you can't speculate that due to the way he was raised, would allow him to do the same to another baby. If you want facts stop and listen. Because some high name and influential people in this world have already shown intrest in this case. And this is just based on what you all call bullshit. The mother did this. Don't be confused be blind rage. Adrian will get justice but not at the expense of wrong accusation. I promise
    You do know you sound incoherent, right? And do you even know what the word Speciation is? Look it up.

Wrong. Laura didn't say Christian and Jessica were violent. She said Jessica was. And that Christian needed to get away from Jessica because she was trouble. And her son had legal problems because of Jessica. So you have no clue what you are talking about.
    Admittedly it was a long quote. The sentence I highlighted in bold was "They should both be in jail forever".

Regardless, you are doing nothing worthwhile here other than emphasizing you're ridiculousness with your dim-witted tomfoolery. You are also boring me now.
    Last edited by emylou; 09-12-2015 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Fixed quote

Read this "SouthernLove", read it carefully

We've repeated to you endlessly that we don't know what happened, or who who inflicted the actual injuries BUT YOU DON'T EITHER.

We've repeated to you endlessly that everyone thinks it SUX she wasn't charged too.

We've repeated to you endlessly that knowing who inflicted the actual injuries isn't as much of an issue in a case like this because even if Adrian had been injured completely by accident, anyone who saw him & was aware of his injuries would be responsible for his death if they did nothing for 14 hours. Christian is NOT innocent, he knowingly allowed a child to suffer 14 hrs so that child died as a result of HIS choices & HIS actions too. At the very least he is an equal party in this death, not a wrongly accused victim.

You are talking shit - literally. You lied outright, either about being at the scene, or not being there. They can't both be true & that makes YOU the verified perjurer. You were willing to lie just to try & win an internet argument! So what will you be willing to do in court to keep Christian out of jail?

& don't think we didn't notice that your "I was there" bombshell fail was dropped right after I told you that all you have is hearsay, not facts & that you don't know any better than us what really happened because "we weren't there BUT YOU WEREN'T EITHER"

You said you were THERE. We tell you police read these threads & you've just placed yourself in the timeline - so now suddenly you backtrack & say you weren't actually there at all, you just somehow "know" what really happened. This is exactly what we were saying your position was before you lied - we weren't there & YOU WEREN'T EITHER. You were told a story & you are ASSUMING it's true. You were willing to lie about being there to "prove" you were right, so you now have zero credibility on anything.

If you are Christian's sister, or mother or someone else who was going to take a role in Christian's defence case, you just fucked yourself up big time because I guarantee a lot of people from your town have already brought your claims to the attention of police/prosecutors. If you were planning on being a character witness, or giving any kind of statement to the court? Your word is now shit because you're a proven liar - even better, it's in writing & linked to your IP address.

We told you to stop posting but you ignored us & dug yourself deeper. By all means - keep going. I'm sure police & prosecutors will appreciate it immensely but I doubt Christian's going to thank you for your "help".

Thread Information