Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

They had a facebook support site for Christian, which is now closed. Every post was Golden crying about her baby in jail. How much they have lost. How he is missing from their lives.

They still have the youtube video from the site. Catch it before they remove it. It's so full of shit. My favorite part is how his sister had to go through graduation knowing that her number 1 fan wasn't there to witness her life's achievement. Stupid family doesn't get it. Adrian will never graduate. This stupid video is about them losing precious Christian.

Quick relationship, quick acceptance of Adrian and Jessica by family, Quick father figure to Adrian and then accepts Adrian as his son. When it talks about Adrian's death they say Christian lost his son. According to Southern Love, Christian knew Jessica 5-7 months. Such a long relationship, they aren't sure when it began..lol In 5-7 months, you hardly know someone. During this whirlwind relationship, there is an ex and a baby. I bet that was a whirlwind relationship too. And it didn't last long and if Adrian had not died, it would have ended shortly I'm sure. Adrian's parents and their many paramours all have this in common. I doubt they need to change their relationship statuses on facebook, they leave one relationship for another in quick fashion. When they hook up, they immediately begin living together. This shit isn't normal. Poor little Adrian, so many people in and out of his life.

Southern Love was there, Golden was there, Christian was there and no one cared enough to call 911 and get him medical help. Cps was involved because someone saw injuries, why didn't any of you people that were there tell what you knew? Southern Love, you don't know the first thing about love. You don't let someone you love suffer all night with a head injury. You don't just watch when their eyes roll back in their head. If John saw injuries, the people that were there saw them too. Each and every person that was there, turned a blind eye to protect Christian. Instead of concern for this child it became a fight with John because he called CPS.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Is it a thing in the south to just tell people that something is a "fact", and that makes it a fact?

"No seriously, just trust me."
    As a southerner, no. And most of us are not named something as strange/odd as Golden.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    They had a facebook support site for Christian, which is now closed. Every post was Golden crying about her baby in jail. How much they have lost. How he is missing from their lives.

They still have the youtube video from the site. Catch it before they remove it. It's so full of shit. My favorite part is how his sister had to go through graduation knowing that her number 1 fan wasn't there to witness her life's achievement. Stupid family doesn't get it. Adrian will never graduate. This stupid video is about them losing precious Christian.

Quick relationship, quick acceptance of Adrian and Jessica by family, Quick father figure to Adrian and then accepts Adrian as his son. When it talks about Adrian's death they say Christian lost his son. According to Southern Love, Christian knew Jessica 5-7 months. Such a long relationship, they aren't sure when it began..lol In 5-7 months, you hardly know someone. During this whirlwind relationship, there is an ex and a baby. I bet that was a whirlwind relationship too. And it didn't last long and if Adrian had not died, it would have ended shortly I'm sure. Adrian's parents and their many paramours all have this in common. I doubt they need to change their relationship statuses on facebook, they leave one relationship for another in quick fashion. When they hook up, they immediately begin living together. This shit isn't normal. Poor little Adrian, so many people in and out of his life.

Southern Love was there, Golden was there, Christian was there and no one cared enough to call 911 and get him medical help. Cps was involved because someone saw injuries, why didn't any of you people that were there tell what you knew? Southern Love, you don't know the first thing about love. You don't let someone you love suffer all night with a head injury. You don't just watch when their eyes roll back in their head. If John saw injuries, the people that were there saw them too. Each and every person that was there, turned a blind eye to protect Christian. Instead of concern for this child it became a fight with John because he called CPS.
    There are many of the same grammatical errors on their presentation - just like our very own Southern Love (AKA Golden). I am glad they "expected" him. That is comforting.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    [QUOTE=blighted star;3652955]

Edit : you realise we're not going to be in the jury pool & even if you convinced us it wouldn't do shit to help him right? Some of the people you're talking to here aren't even on the same side of the fucking planet. Exactly what do you think this site does? Even if we all agreed there'd been a miscarriage of justice (& there are plenty of REAL ones posted here) there's fuckall we could do about it other than say it sux.

Technically I could be on the jury lol, it's in my county. Actually, that would be a fantastic jury assignment for me!!!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    From this:

To this:

Well you sure went from 0-60 on the crazy train real fucking quick.

Now, be gone.

0-60, because you all are a bunch of idiots, For one, I'm not Golden, I'm not even a girl. Don't tell me where i can and can not be. It goes to show that no matter what facts you are told, you are to lazy to go out and find out the truth. I will not give you all the facts, get off your lazy asses and go find out yourself, i did. And as i said, talking to people face to face will get you a lot of your questions answered. All of you that say you know these people involved then you know where they hang out and just know what they were doing on this day. Go get some freakin facts. You all live a sad sad life.

[QUOTE=captainjillian;3653022]
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Edit : you realise we're not going to be in the jury pool & even if you convinced us it wouldn't do shit to help him right? Some of the people you're talking to here aren't even on the same side of the fucking planet. Exactly what do you think this site does? Even if we all agreed there'd been a miscarriage of justice (& there are plenty of REAL ones posted here) there's fuckall we could do about it other than say it sux.

Technically I could be on the jury lol, it's in my county. Actually, that would be a fantastic jury assignment for me!!!
    I would pray you were on it, so you could eat your own words, and come back on here and tell everyone you were wrong, I don't want to convince anyone, i want the mindless, drone attitudes to stop, and just think about what it means to be accused of something you didn't do. and i am sure the family has heard of this site. No one knows on here what actually happened. But me.

Who are you then?

Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Who are you then?
    I'm in the same county

[QUOTE=Southern Love;3653024]

I would pray you were on it, so you could eat your own words, and come back on here and tell everyone you were wrong, I don't want to convince anyone, i want the mindless, drone attitudes to stop, and just think about what it means to be accused of something you didn't do. and i am sure the family has heard of this site. No one knows on here what actually happened. But me.
    Nah, mate, I've done a lot of research into this case and no words will be dined on.
    Even if he didn't inflict the blows, he let Adrian die.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    I'm in the same county
    So your name is Tarrant County? Fascinating.

Who are you then?
    I am someone who wants to be a voice for someone who has been charged with a crime he didn't do, but does understand he messed up and has a price to pay for it. He lost a very special baby to him, and it was due to decisions he made, and wishes he could go back and do it again, and make better ones.

[QUOTE=captainjillian;3653027]

Nah, mate, I've done a lot of research into this case and no words will be dined on.
    Even if he didn't inflict the blows, he let Adrian die.
    You have not done enough research then, Because the research will not come from the news, or anything you would be able to get your hands on without getting out and asking

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Someone doesn't understand the definition of the word "fact".
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Someone doesn't understand the definition of the word "fact".
    Well it's not me, because i have facts about this case

I've done more than sit on the internet for research.
    I've been on this case since the day I saw Jessica post her status about going to Boston's to drink the pain away the day Adrian died.
    I've got my own sources.

I've done more than sit on the internet for research.
    I've been on this case since the day I saw Jessica post her status about going to Boston's to drink the pain away the day Adrian died.
    I've got my own sources.
    So you know what happened on March 17th then right

I know enough that you won't sway me with "facts" that I have yet to see proof of...

So you know what happened on March 17th then right
    Because you state you have been on this case since Jessica posted she was going drinking, by that time the 17th had past.

I would just like to apologize to john. It's a damn shame he has to read all the bullshit southern love is spouting about a murderer. It's a slap in the face to the man that really loved this baby boy.

Yall know I'm not a mean person, but I just have to say.....southern love- you're a piece of shit. Really.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I would just like to apologize to john. It's a damn shame he has to read all the bullshit southern love is spouting about a murderer. It's a slap in the face to the man that really loved this baby boy.

Yall know I'm not a mean person, but I just have to say.....southern love- you're a piece of shit. Really.
    Yep. Agreed.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I third that . Southern if you really were there you should be quiet about it before the authorities arrest your piece of shit arse for standing back and watching this go down.

You seem so hell bent on saying you were a witness to " hold my beer and watch this shit" when you could have called for help before it was too late. You are scum. Where I live you would have been tossed in jail for neglecting to provide medical aid to a person or animal. You have no humanity. Take your stupid prayers elsewhere, if you have a god stupid enough to forgive you for what you are a part of, none of us will want anything to do with it.

Who said the mother was given immunity. I have not read anywhere about this??? But if she saw this happening, why would she not kick the boyfriend out. It is just sad. And from reading the report, there was a whole in the wall, it seems to me like she threw the baby into the wall. Its hard to believe that the boyfriend did this. I would like to see the police, or report from the judge giving the mother immunity
    Southern Love, I believe you are Golden, and I am wondering myself, maybe Jessica saw what was happening and maybe, she did try to take Adrian to the Hospital but, I am pretty sure Christian told her, you better don't, because if they see Adrian like that, CPS will take Adrian away from you. I am asking you, why if you think Christian didn't do it, he didn't leave or call the police, that simple than that! he didn't do it because he is guilty and knowing Jessica, she never hurt Adrian before, confidence, everything was changing when she started the relationship with Christian (perhaps your son??) You can try to excuse yourself and said Christian didn't do it but; both of them are equally guilty, one did it and the other one witnesses . My question to you, where Christian family were when this was happening? they keep saying seen Adrian often, they saw the bruises and turn to the other side. They guilty as well...

I third that . Southern if you really were there you should be quiet about it before the authorities arrest your piece of shit arse for standing back and watching this go down.

You seem so hell bent on saying you were a witness to " hold my beer and watch this shit" when you could have called for help before it was too late. You are scum. Where I live you would have been tossed in jail for neglecting to provide medical aid to a person or animal. You have no humanity. Take your stupid prayers elsewhere, if you have a god stupid enough to forgive you for what you are a part of, none of us will want anything to do with
    Yeah. Exactly this. Either you're a fucken liar or you're telling the truth & YOU watched that little boy suffer & did nothing to help him too.

Which means you also belong in a cell. Hopefully LE are monitoring this thread & you were too stupid to hide your IP before you placed yourself in the middle of of a child murder timeline.

Edit : & stop saying you have facts.

You don't have facts, YOU HAVE HEARSAY.

I wonder if a certain someone's tried to fake alibi Christian out of this by claiming they were there & "know" Jessica inflicted all the injuries.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-10-2015 at 05:33 PM.

I wonder why "Southern Love" stopped posted as "Not your business". If people here weren't down for your baby killer defending then, they aren't gonna start buying it now.

What a dickhead.

Also, Golden is a shit name.

I am someone who wants to be a voice for someone who has been charged with a crime he didn't do, but does understand he messed up and has a price to pay for it. He lost a very special baby to him, and it was due to decisions he made, and wishes he could go back and do it again, and make better ones.
    You're a special kind of stupid if you seriously think the internet is just going to "take the word" of some nameless "source" who has no actual evidence to support his self claimed "facts".
    What do you think this is? Go start a local protest if you're so fucking bugged by this "injustice" ...on your son.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information