Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    LOL, as i stated, no one wants facts, your just here to be a part of something, because your lives are pathetic. The proof you want is in the facts of that day. Just like i said, get off the computer and into the real world, in today age, everything is on camera, and can be traced.
    Yet you are the one posting much more than anyone else here. Just waiting until someone else posts to start your cryptic ramblings. Hum...

I am pretty sure you are either Cici Tyrrell or the mother..GoldnSunflower Peace or whatever her name is.

Look, basically you're some anonymous random on the internet coming in & saying "all the police reports are wrong, every person who posted in here & actually knows Christian, Jessica & Adrian, even the ones with the guts to speak out publicly under their own names- they're wrong, the info police released to the media - it's wrong.

Oh, but this shit that I (an anonymous person) heard from these (nameless) people who know Christian? Well they told me he's innocent & the police got it all wrong. So there you go. Ignore everything else.

Yeah. Only a fool would reject your entirely unsubstantiated anonymous gossip, right?

I'm no fan of police so I'm not going to argue there's zero possibility your guy was verballed & the "facts" in his statement haven't been twisted. But I do think it's very unlikely because it's not just police reports painting this picture.

How about you accept this ^ as the closest you'll get to agreement on this site & just fuck off until after the trial.

It's been said to the Christian defenders so many times, but we weren't there, you weren't there & as much as you like to think you know the truth of their he said/she said statements YOU DON'T & neither do we.

I don't know what's required for a murder charge where you live, I don't know exactly what Christian did that day, but I know what he didn't do & I know that regardless of the validity of the charge that put him there, he DESERVES to be in a cell & as far as I'm aware right now, SHE DOES TOO. My opinion on her culpability might change after the trial, but I doubt yours will budge no matter what evidence is presented.

We understand 100% what you're trying to sell here. No-one's buying. We're not going to accept your anonymous & unsupported word over the word of 2 men who posted here under their own names and official police reports & legal documents.

It's just not going to happen.

But I'll give you some advice. If you really have all of this 100% incontrovertible proof of his innocence & her guilt as you claim?

STOP FUCKING AROUND ON THE INTERWEBZ & TAKE IT TO THE POLICE N O W !!!

& don't come back here until either the trial's started or you have a copy of your police report (dated 9/9 or later), showing you handed all your "evidence" over to LE.

Please. Fuck off now.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    Does this mean Christian is pulling a Jodi arias and has a new version of how this went down? Give me a break. He said baby was fine in the morning and after they took Jessica to work he was playing. So, whats the story, did Jessica ask him to lie for her? There isn't one word in his statement that is true. I'm not surprised that Jessica searched on her phone too.

You are delusional

Exactly! The doctors said Adrian's head injury was as bad as a fall out of a second-story window. If Adrian was beaten badly enough on the 17th ... by whomever ... to end up brain damaged and on life support, there is no freaking way he was fine the morning of the 18th. But Christian said the baby was fine before he called 911 on the 18th. Christian is a liar. Why should we believe anything he says? (Not that I believe anything the moms says either, but Christian is most certainly full of shit.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

The truth shall set you all free. I will pray for you because you know not what you do. Stupid people. I do know what happened, because i was there. Bye petty ingrates.

If you were there, then you're also a baby killer.

Gtfo.

is southernlove Christian?

Not sure what Southern Love wants us to feel ungrateful for...nor why he/she will be praying for us. Given Southern Love "was there" then that means that Southern Love is trying to say he/she is Christian. So that means it is a member of his family...likely one of his sisters or his SunflowerMoon mother (or whatever her name is).

The truth shall set you all free. I will pray for you because you know not what you do. Stupid people. I do know what happened, because i was there. Bye petty ingrates.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

You probably think Kim Davis is a hero, too.

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

If you do return, don't bother posting unless you have something substantial to add to the discussion. You seem to think you know shit, but you haven't gone to the police, which makes you not only a fucking asshole, but a sketchy human being at best. We're not sketchy here. Do the right thing, or shut the everloving fuck up.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Fucking hilarious
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    You probably think Kim Davis is a hero, too.

Get the fuck out and don't come back.

If you do return, don't bother posting unless you have something substantial to add to the discussion. You seem to think you know shit, but you haven't gone to the police, which makes you not only a fucking asshole, but a sketchy human being at best. We're not sketchy here. Do the right thing, or shut the everloving fuck up.
    Have gone to the police, it is not a police matter anymore, the state has taken it now due to indictment, have sent letter to judge, have sent letter to lawyers, course has to run its path. you are convicting an innocent person. Hope you'er happy. The case has made a turn ass. But you only see what the news and cops want you to see. Everyone wants facts here but you don't listen.

Have gone to the police, it is not a police matter anymore, the state has taken it now due to indictment, have sent letter to judge, have sent letter to lawyers, course has to run its path. you are convicting an innocent person. Hope you'er happy. The case has made a turn ass. But you only see what the news and cops want you to see. Everyone wants facts here but you don't listen.
    Huh?

"Because I said so" doesn't count as fact. Shoo, baby killer.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    "Because I said so" doesn't count as fact. Shoo, baby killer.
    Well when it is fact "because i said so will have to do" petty human. I know it is hard to say you'er wrong but listen. You'er wrong, all of you. Both will have charges coming, but the correct charges will go to the correct person. They both shared in, not getting medical attention for the baby. But remember only one did the abusing, and the abuse that brought Adrians life to an end. And no this isn't a family member to all the people who want to believe it. It is someone that does know this case, and was with the accused, and knows the mother, and John and Laura.

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    Huh?
    You think someone is coming in here to defend someone, but your wrong. To many people are in jail or prison for being accused falsely, of things they didn't do. or their stories are twisted to fit the situation, to make them seem guilty. There are people in jail for 10, 15, 20 years, on death row for shit they didn't do. judges taking money to convict, police taking money to write false statements. Then the people get out of jail, lost, and hurt, because there government put them away for something they didn't do. Step back and don't be people who follow the masses, get facts, you want facts but when faced with facts that contradict what you want, you start getting crazy. I read in here " we want facts, not bullshit. Well great FACTS have been stated, believe them or not, they are facts.

You petty human turn asses don't fucking listen! You'er all wrong!

You think someone is coming in here to defend someone, but your wrong. To many people are in jail or prison for being accused falsely, of things they didn't do. or their stories are twisted to fit the situation, to make them seem guilty. There are people in jail for 10, 15, 20 years, on death row for shit they didn't do. judges taking money to convict, police taking money to write false statements. Then the people get out of jail, lost, and hurt, because there government put them away for something they didn't do. Step back and don't be people who follow the masses, get facts, you want facts but when faced with facts that contradict what you want, you start getting crazy. I read in here " we want facts, not bullshit. Well great FACTS have been stated, believe them or not, they are facts.
    Remember the biggest thing a lawyer and a judge want to see is proof of a lie. If you give a statement, and get on the stand and you lie under oath, your credibility is gone. So if all the stories of jessicas accounts for the day in question have been proven a lie, she will get on the stand and purger herself, in front of the entire world

So since you were apparently there, you'er responsible for his death too, right? Unless of course you'er just lying and involving yourself in shit based on fiction because you're just another loon.

Trolls around here are slippin.

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    So since you were apparently there, you'er responsible for his death too, right? Unless of course you'er just lying and involving yourself in shit based on fiction because you'er just another loon.

Trolls around here are slippin.
    Ya missed one, I fixed it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by emylou View Post
    You petty human turn asses don't fucking listen! You'er all wrong!

lol you were there so you're the boyfriend and you're publicly posting stupid shit like this online.

Read back hazydaze, or get off the weed. If you are being accused of something, then you have to be there to do the crime. Read the post and find were i have posted this. It has been posted so many times, just worded different. You guys know for sure that the boyfriend was at that house on March 17th to abuse Adrian. Well i know for sure i know the answer to that question. For a fact i know that answer. But do you all

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I don't get why anybody would defend mom OR boyfriend? I will never understand that.

I don't give a fuck if who didn't touch the boy. BOTH of them knew one or the other was abusing that baby. Both are responsible in my eyes.

Who the FUCK bites a baby? Think about it. Not only did somebody get so mad at this baby that they threw him hard and bashed his skull in, but they freaking bit him many times before that. That type of anger doesn't just come out of nowhere. Somebody with that amount of rage has shown that rage before. Maybe not on that major of a scale, but they've def. shown their anger before. That's clear when you know others made reports to CPS before his death about abuse.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Southern, you do realize that the police regularly monitor this site. Right?

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Southern, you do realize that the police regularly monitor this site. Right?

And IP addresses can be tracked/traced. Who is the turned ass now?

Thread Information