Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 551 to 575 of 811

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

  1. #551
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Who said the mother was given immunity. I have not read anywhere about this??? But if she saw this happening, why would she not kick the boyfriend out. It is just sad. And from reading the report, there was a whole in the wall, it seems to me like she threw the baby into the wall. Its hard to believe that the boyfriend did this. I would like to see the police, or report from the judge giving the mother immunity
    Another Boyfriend defender. Just shut the fuck up. I agree that she should have been charged too, but he's DEFINITELY NOT innocent. FFS. No matter the case, he was there and never reported anything. The bruises were visible, they started showing up once she hooked up with him. How can you defend a baby murdering piece of trash? I wouldn't care if some piece of shit was family or not, if they hurt or killed a baby I wouldn't be defending him. It's a good indicator of your shitty character.

    PS: Whole: The entirety of something.
    Hole: Empty space where something used to be. Sort of like your head if you seem to think this shit for brains is innocent.

    Take an English class.
    Last edited by Boston Babe 73; 09-09-2015 at 11:00 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  2. #552
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    21474846
    It's rainy here today, I may be going out to the cemetery to visit my grandparent's graves.
    I may stop by and see Adrian's place and take him something.
    Such a happy little boy, so sad.
    I really wish Jessica would be charged.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  3. #553
    Oh no i didn't miss that. I was always taught to never assume.... as they say it makes an ass out of you and me. I don't think anyone is innocent in this horrible event. I think they are both guilty of something. looking at all of the events and stories i do believe that the mother should be, being looked at much harder. The mother is out drinking the day her baby has been taken off life support, Really. The boyfriend from reports was only with Jessica for 5-7 months. from what John said he had adrian until Jessica cut ties with him, Then all of the sudden the abuse started. Jessica and her boyfriend were together, and john was watching the baby. But then Jessica cut ties with john and then abuse started. That's odd. Because reports to CPS on Dec 23 said abuse, then other reports after Dec 23 were made, but john never saw the baby after that. So how did John know what was going on. HMMMMMM. So now The boyfriend and Jessica have to work different shifts to ensure that adrian is taken care of. So now the mother is actually home alone with her baby for the first times since he was born. But so is the boyfriend, and from what i have read the boyfriend has a quite large family of all younger brothers and sisters. I think the mom has some explaining to do. From what i have read, she said she never left the boyfriend home alone with the baby. In my eyes things just aren't adding up with her story.

  4. #554
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    It's rainy here today, I may be going out to the cemetery to visit my grandparent's graves.
    I may stop by and see Adrian's place and take him something.
    Such a happy little boy, so sad.
    I really wish Jessica would be charged.


    Yes. But I think Berm is right. They had no absolute, concrete proof so they probably made a deal with her so they could at least hold someone responsible
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  5. #555
    to be accused of something you must be there to do it correct. and seen doing it correct. well you must go out and get some info and get off the computer

  6. #556
    Senior Member debk589's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Nawth Cackalacky
    Posts
    8,687
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Aaaand another of the boyfriend's 'brood' joins us. HHHMMMMMMMM

    We don't kindly to baby killers 'round these parts. Nor to those who defend them. Fucking beat it.

  7. #557
    and i am no supporter for anyone, i just like facts. I want to see justice for the baby

  8. #558
    so animated in these parts. i see the threads, everyone wants facts. so do i, and if anyone wants real facts, then don't read the papers or news, you will be surprised at what you can learn by asking people that were around these people, face to face is amazing, you can be lied to in print all day.

  9. #559
    Why does everyone think the boyfriend did it. I mean..... Well. Just that. Why the boyfriend

  10. #560
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,273
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    The thing is, the site is kind enough to provide spell check. There are resources available to help you and you ignore them. Sort of like there were resources to help the anger issues, violent behavior, drinking and most important of all...medical care for that little boy. It sounds like you have seen things in that messed up family unit that bothered you or caused you concern, yet didn't call CPS or have a major sit down with your son. Your feeling some guilt in this and that is why you would like for it to be the mothers fault and your son was just in shock and didn't know what to do. That helps alleviate some of the guilt in your mind.

    You didn't hurt this little boy and no doubt, you are consumed by the events of the last few days. It's hard to face reality when your kid messes up and someone dies. It sounds like what happened is sinking in and you are getting out of protecting him mode. If you are able to give any advice to your son, it should be this. Man up and tell the truth, son. He wasn't playing with the boy, it's impossible. His story makes no sense and if she did it, his lies make him look like he did it. If you tell the truth, the story makes sense.

    I am sorry for your loss and for any other people close to this case. My biggest fear in life has been my children having babies they are ill prepared for. Especially my son who has anger issues and is an alcoholic.



    MDS has spell check?







    Edit: & a giant eye roll & fuckyou to anyone who really read this entire thread & wants to argue one of these arseholes is less culpable than the other.



    14 hrs between the injuries & arrival at hospital says you're all WRONG.


    The horrific level of pain inflicted on that poor little boy was visible & they could see it hours before they got him help.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-09-2015 at 08:08 AM.

  11. #561
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,551
    Rep Power
    21474914
    I don't understand why there is still any debate about this. Both people were terrible awful people with no right to care for children. Both of them.

  12. #562
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    "facts"
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  13. #563
    Senior Member kevansvault's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Posts
    4,509
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Why does everyone think the boyfriend did it. I mean..... Well. Just that. Why the boyfriend
    Have you actually read the thread? If there are two people who are the only ones around a child, and said child dies of abuse, either one or both of them is guilty. See how that works?
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

  14. #564
    kevansvault... you are so correct in so many ways, when 2 people are around, you are exactly right. ponder as you will on this statement.

  15. #565
    thanks for the evaluation, but so wrong. I'm not related to the boyfriend, the fact of the matter is, both of these people are in the wrong. But who is actually the one who abused the baby to the point of death, why does everyone think, the boyfriend did it. it is a simple question that no one seems to be able to answer. And it seems like the girls in this forum are the ones making the accusation, that the boyfriend did it. I want to know why. do you have some evidence that he was abusing the baby. I mean all of you are all holy, and say he did it. Why don't you think the mother did it. Is it because of your preconceived notion that you wouldn't be able to do it as a mother, so baring all of the what if's, that this mother could have done it, because you cant see yourself doing it, so the boyfriend must have. You guys are sick

  16. #566
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    We're sick? Funny how Adrian showed no signs of being abused previous to her hooking up with asshat. Gee, why would we EVER think he was responsible?

    Obvious friend of murdering boyfriend is obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  17. #567
    Senior Member marycontrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,593
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Christian gave statements to the police about the night that Adrian was injured. He admits to disciplining Adrian over not eating his meal. For starters, who forces a toddler to eat? He admits to "spanking" Adrian. Who spanks a toddler over food? He admits to putting Adrian in time out twice over it. Even if the child had not been injured, all of this is excessive over a meal. He fabricated a story where Adrian was fine other than vomiting a couple times. The morning that Adrian went to the hospital, he describes Adrian as playing and having fun. Yet, he had used his cell phone to look up symptoms of brain death and head injuries.

    Jessica may be a piece of shit mother who did not protect or get help for her child, but her story makes more sense and is truthful, even when she implicates herself in not getting medical care for the injured child.

    There is physical evidence as well...bite marks. I'm pretty certain they can determine who bit the child. I have no idea why Jessica didn't break it off with Christian when he first began being abusive to Adrian. She had no problems getting new boyfriends, as she had several relationships after she conceived Adrian till he died. She had no difficulties kicking other men to the curb, but she keeps the one who was harming her child. Unfortunately, it seems to be a common theme..mothers who allow their boyfriends to abuse their children.

    Christian is an idiot who makes statements that he was disciplining Adrian and it was he that put him in the room where Adrian was injured. The monster stands by his story that Adrian fell out of the pack and play, which is ridiculous. It's also telling that Christian described Adrian as being pretty pissed about the time out. Those are words used to describe a conflict with an adult, not a toddler. Toddlers have tantrums, they don't get "pissed" off at people. It's clear from his descriptions of events that he was angry at a toddler for not eating a meal.

    Southern Love, did you read the statements and do you actually believe Christian's story of events? If Jessica did this, why doesn't Christian implicate her. Never once did Christian say that Jessica was involved in this discipline or put her alone in that room with the child. When he takes the child for the 2nd time out and a spanking, the child goes silent. It's not rocket science to figure out what happened.

  18. #568
    Senior Member blighted star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Probably South Of You
    Posts
    11,273
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    thanks for the evaluation, but so wrong. I'm not related to the boyfriend, the fact of the matter is, both of these people are in the wrong. But who is actually the one who abused the baby to the point of death, why does everyone think, the boyfriend did it. it is a simple question that no one seems to be able to answer. And it seems like the girls in this forum are the ones making the accusation, that the boyfriend did it. I want to know why. do you have some evidence that he was abusing the baby. I mean all of you are all holy, and say he did it. Why don't you think the mother did it. Is it because of your preconceived notion that you wouldn't be able to do it as a mother, so baring all of the what if's, that this mother could have done it, because you cant see yourself doing it, so the boyfriend must have. You guys are sick



    "The girls in this forum"? So you actually didn't read the whole thread at all. Had you done so, you couldn't have missed the multiple, lengthy posts from John & other guys who know the people involved.


    & if you didn't read the thread & you're saying shit like "you will be surprised at what you can learn by asking people that were around these people, face to face is amazing, you can be lied to in print all day", you probably haven't read the statements either.



    If you had read this thread, you'd also know that John himself said he didn't have Adrian 24/7. Sometimes he only had him 4 days a week. You'd know Adrian had stayed on & off with his mother all along but the abuse didn't start until Christian came into their lives.



    But none of that really matters for the sake of this argument. What does matter is that this poor kid's injuries were EXTREME & VISIBLE. Even if we accept your argument & believe that Christian is not the one who inflicted them Christian still watched a grievously injured toddler suffer for 14 hours without lifting a finger to help him.
    Most people wouldn't treat a stray dog like that.

    Some people lose control & kill - it's over in seconds. Christian did something much colder & far more calculating - he watched a toddler struggle to hold onto life for FOURTEEN HOURS.



    HMMMMM? Think about THAT.




    How about you count down 14 hrs so you really grasp what this excuse for a man did



    & yeah, yeah, yeah- we know she did it too, but no idiot's turned up here yet defending her

  19. #569
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Oh I am sure they were both involved. It was right around St. Patty's so I bet they were either drunk or hungover and didn't want to deal with a small child. I think Christian did the beating and Jessica was just glad that Adrian was finally being quiet (or unconscious...)


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  20. #570
    lol you guys are so full of it. The bit marks were jessica's. That will come out in the trial, shhhh don't tell anyone i told you. lol I read the police report. Have you ever heard of, of a liar. The abuse happened while the boyfriend was at work. He was told a lie about what happened, he was told i just have an accident prone baby. He was there for only 5-7 month. If you look at the time line, John had the baby until the boyfriend came into the picture, Jessica had never been alone with Adrian until Christian came into the picture. Working different shift, left Jessica home with adrian for the first time since he was born. Just as i posted earlier, You must be at the house to do what you have been accused of. Jessica drilled into christians head on the way to the hospital the afternoon he picked her ass up from work, going to the hospital, i promise all he did was fall out of his crib, Lie, the babies bed had been turned into a toddler bed, NO MORE CRIB. Please please tell me you believe me, that's what happened, Jessica said.

  21. #571
    oh yeah she was drunk as hell, but i have to be honest the boyfriend wasn't. Jessica was so drunk she went after christians baby mama. Christian saw how crazy Jessica was getting and stopped drinking early.

  22. #572
    it is quite funny listening, opps, reading all the post. When there are a select few of us who really know the true story. Christian is guilty of not rendering aid in a prompt fashion, but beating lil Adrian he did not. Anyone who knew Jessica knew she had a bad temper and when she used drugs or drank it got bad. People say christian had a bad temper, but i have seen him out drinking. he is just fine. We all have the right to defend ourselves. Everyone here just wants it to be the boyfriend so they aren't wrong. I want the truth to come out so the right person goes to jail, and Adrian can have justice for real.

  23. #573
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    So, you're claiming that you were there then. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  24. #574
    Senior Member Bewitchingstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    Posts
    6,821
    Rep Power
    21474847
    First, it went from "girls in the forum" to "you guys"...

    It does sound like Southern Love either wants to present him/herself as knowing more than he/she knows...was actually there...or full of shit...or a combination.

  25. #575
    Senior Member Ruujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    4941774
    Southern Love, you sir are a tosser. " Christian is guilty of not rendering aid in a prompt fashion" is just a fancy way of saying that idiot is a murdering arsehole who couldn't be fucked saving that child when he had a chance. Now his callous indifference is enticing people to brand him as a murderer, and rightly so. Both of them need to spend some significant time away from society, hopefully till they commit suicide or die of old age.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •