Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    WTF?? Why would we apologize? No one has said anything about Uli and CPS on here. Maybe you came to the wrong place to pick a fight, possibly? Got a bit turned around in the Interwebz?
    +1

As a matter of fact, I felt really horrible for Uli when this story first broke. But NOW that I know he could have been using the funds improperly from the fundraising and after reading what Berm had to say, I'm leaning on the side of him also failing his Son. Apology. Pffffft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

This is just so sad. It seems that since no CPS worker saw injuries, they disregard the photos. It makes me think that the only other option to suspected child abuse is to take the child to the ER. They document and are mandatory reporters. I don't think CPS could ignore a physicians complaint. Sadly, it seems like CPS is herding cases through their office and dropping the ball to get cases closed.

I see that CPS confirmed that Uli felt Adrian was safe with his mother and her "paramour". Uli needs to use his gofundme for a vasectomy. He doesn't know how to be a real father. His toys and doing stunts in traffic are number 1 in his life.

John, is his older child still living with him and is there a headstone yet? I've done the headstone thing and in my experience it went rather quickly, didn't take months.

I just can not understand why they made the no contact with John part of the safety plan. To me, that seems like the case worker was trying to punish John for being concerned. It implies John is the problem, not the horrible people this poor baby was forced to live with. The case worker should have lost her job over this action alone, even if the child had not been fatally beaten. She gets to live every day knowing she keep this child from the one person that could have saved him. May she never go a single day without seeing this baby's face.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    This is just so sad. It seems that since no CPS worker saw injuries, they disregard the photos. It makes me think that the only other option to suspected child abuse is to take the child to the ER. They document and are mandatory reporters. I don't think CPS could ignore a physicians complaint. Sadly, it seems like CPS is herding cases through their office and dropping the ball to get cases closed.

I see that CPS confirmed that Uli felt Adrian was safe with his mother and her "paramour". Uli needs to use his gofundme for a vasectomy. He doesn't know how to be a real father. His toys and doing stunts in traffic are number 1 in his life.

John, is his older child still living with him and is there a headstone yet? I've done the headstone thing and in my experience it went rather quickly, didn't take months.
    Headstone is there. Ulises has a 11 year old son living with him. His mother is in Colorado. He is a smart boy who needs lots of love and attention. The 11 year old came to live with Ulises last year. Before that he had lived with his mother. Ulises decision to go back on his word to me and not confirm the abuse THAT he, his family, girlfriend, and at least one friend were aware of............ gave CPS the reason to close the case. If he would have confirmed the abuse like he promised me he would, Adrian would be alive.

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    Headstone is there. Ulises has a 11 year old son living with him. His mother is in Colorado. He is a smart boy who needs lots of love and attention. The 11 year old came to live with Ulises last year. Before that he had lived with his mother. Ulises decision to go back on his word to me and not confirm the abuse THAT he, his family, girlfriend, and at least one friend were aware of............ gave CPS the reason to close the case. If he would have confirmed the abuse like he promised me he would, Adrian would be alive.
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Has Ulises given any explanation why he refused to confirm the abuse to CPS?

Quote Originally Posted by IzzyCooper View Post
    I am so very sorry for your loss. Has Ulises given any explanation why he refused to confirm the abuse to CPS?
    He has repeatedly told his friends, his employer, motorcycle group, and family, he confirmed to CPS the abuse, and being the caring feeling concerned people his circle is....... they have reacted with an outpouring of support... I do not believe at this time he is man enough, mature enough to give an explanation.

I'm going to make a giant assumption and ask if his immigration status is what it should be.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Not for nothing, but Uli sounds like a classic example of a deadbeat dad. He probably didn't confirm it because he probably didn't want to be saddled with custody.

I'm going to make a giant assumption and ask if his immigration status is what it should be.
    Undocumented.........

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    Undocumented.........
    Interesting.

I really don't know much about immigration laws, but I have heard stories of undocumented not wanting to draw attention or "rock the boat" with any authorities. I'm just grasping at straws as to why he didn't back up your report.

I wonder if his friends have seen this report. His friends really were aggressive in defending Uli.

I really don't know much about immigration laws, but I have heard stories of undocumented not wanting to draw attention or "rock the boat" with any authorities. I'm just grasping at straws as to why he didn't back up your report.

I wonder if his friends have seen this report. His friends really were aggressive in defending Uli.

At the time I contacted the Texas state Representative and Senator, I had been told by the Father and his girlfriend that they had confirmed the abuse Adrian was receiving. I now know they lied to me and to the CPS, based on the "The Office of Child Safety" investigation and review.

Ulises Herrera, chose his own cold hearted self centered worry of being deported over the safety of Adrian. He his girlfriend, his best friend and two family members were aware of the abuse Adrian was receiving. He promised me he would report it to CPS and after Adrian's murder he told me he did report it. He did not ... As stated in the report CPS contacted him (he did not contact CPS) and he told them there was no abuse. He and I took the pictures of the bruises and cuts on Adrians body December 19 2014 he showed them to his sister and her husband a Fort Worth Police officer they told him to report it to CPS. If he would have confirmed the abuse to CPS Adrian would still be alive. The tragedy of this.... is .......by Ulises protecting Adrian..... it was his path to legal residence, addressing his non payment of child support (state of Texas says he currently owes over $9000) and one other legal issue..... he was explained that! I and Laura have direct experience with Immigration: the direct experience?.... Her son was denied by Immigration and Custom Enforcement (ICE) the renewal of his residence status (green card) we fought it (a two year battle) and he was allowed to renew his green card and to live and work..... in this country legal. That immigration issue was decided the day before Adrian was born and at the time, he and Jessica had been living living together for four plus months. With regards to Ulises Herrera: Two immigration attorneys were consulted on Ulises behalf, he was aware and advised. He lied to me and then he chose to lie to CPS ....... that gave CPS the primary, reason to close the CPS abuseCASE. SOME of his friends, family, and his employer have been led to believe he confirmed the abuse to CPS. Ulises Herrera failure as a man, and a father is the sole reason Adrian David Langlais was allowed to remain in the abusive environment.

Texas law says ANYONE who thinks a child, or person 65 years or older, or an adult with disabilities is being abused, neglected, or exploited must report it to DFPS. A person who reports abuse in good faith is immune from civil or criminal liability. DFPS keeps the name of the person making the report confidential. Anyone who does not report suspected abuse can be held liable for a misdemeanor or felony.
    Last edited by jcwink; 08-14-2015 at 12:34 PM. Reason: update

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...eath/31150923/

FORT WORTH, Texas — A new state report reveals a series of missteps in the horrific abuse death of a 2-year-old boy earlier this year.

The case of Adrian Langlais surfaced in April after his mother's boyfriend was arrested on a murder charge.

A Texas Department of Family and Protective Services report released on Friday to WFAA News 8 indicates that there were red flags and mistakes made by a former case worker, who was tasked with an investigation into previous reports of abuse.

"It's complete frustration. There is a dead human being. It could've been prevented," said John Winkler.

Winkler said he helped raise Adrian from an infant when his stepson and Adrian's mom dated.

While that relationship eventually soured, Winkler continued to care for the child while the boy's mother started a new relationship with 22-year-old Christian Tyrrell.

Winkler first reported suspected abuse of Adrian in December of last year when he noticed bruises and small cuts. There was a follow-up report in January, according to CPS documentation.

The Office of Child Safety report detailed that a caseworker noticed "...no visible injuries during the investigation."

But the report also indicates that previous photos of suspected abuse were never properly vetted, or handed over to law enforcement officials.

It also states that alcohol and marijuana abuse — suspected by the mother and Tyrrell — weren't properly documented or investigated.

CPS said on Tuesday the caseworker in question was fired.

Winkler said a Facebook page dedicated to Adrian's memory remains one of the few places people can really grieve over his death.

Tyrell was recently indicted on the murder charge, according to WFAA media partner the Fort Worth Star-Telegram.

The OCS report also suggested a number of improvements that could be made for CPS field staff, including working with law enforcement on all Priority 1 investigations where sexual abuse or physical abuse is alleged.

The Tyrrell Family has established a facebook and youtube account advocating the innocence of Christian Tyrrell. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3HLl1AclA
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1010...363/?pnref=lhc

That's disgusting.

Holy shite. The nerve of some people really blow my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    The sorrow for Adrian is deep in my heart and lived in my daily thought. I won't stand by and read crap from people who have been given wrong information. Believe me or not but you guys want to post and post lies. I will step in and set the story straight. Adrian was an unbelievable little guy and was way to smart for his age. He had a smile that could melt an ice burg. And loved to have fun. He was one of the happiest little guys I had the pleasure to meet

Question to the Tyrrell Family........ have you stopped for one moment and wondered why Adrian was the happiest little guys you had the pleasure to meet?

https://www.facebook.com/AdrianDavidLanglais

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571...9073142365414/
    Last edited by jcwink; 09-01-2015 at 05:01 PM. Reason: update

Man this is quite the thread. I have read all of this thread and i began to wonder.......... i have read the questions posted, how can this mother have let this happen, ..... this mother is trash,..........why didn't this mother do something to stop this abuse. I pose the question to everyone here, would you turn yourself in to the cops, if this was you doing this to your kids?????? Just a question i have. I have looked at the news and police reports and CPS reports, and i have to say, HMMMMMMMMM, she went to work the day Adrian went to the hospital by ambulance, HMMMMMMM, and left adrian with a person who was supposed to be abusing her son.

Wut?

What do you mean what. If you were abusing your kid, would you go to the cops and turn yourself in. Because i know i wouldn't. Any person "In There Right Mind" would not allow someone to abuse there kid. I see in the CPS report, that John Winkler so graciously sent us a link on a facebook to, says Jessica had an untreated bipolar disorder, Well i dont know about you all, but heck, i have seen some people with treated bipolar disorders and boy they can be all over the place. Angry, violent, crying, mean, abusive. Why hasn't the mother been taken to jail. Also in the CPS report, Jessica is known to have a violent past, also domestic abuse. It seems to me like John Winkler had Adrian so much because Jessica was an unfit mother, and the safest place for adrian was at his house under his care. I have spent some time looking at all the news coverage, and reports. It just seems odd that they are clinging to one story, told at the hospital when adrian was brought there and cops questioned Jessica and her boyfriend. Something does not sound right here.

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    What do you mean what. If you were abusing your kid, would you go to the cops and turn yourself in. Because i know i wouldn't. Any person "In There Right Mind" would not allow someone to abuse there kid. I see in the CPS report, that John Winkler so graciously sent us a link on a facebook to, says Jessica had an untreated bipolar disorder, Well i dont know about you all, but heck, i have seen some people with treated bipolar disorders and boy they can be all over the place. Angry, violent, crying, mean, abusive. Why hasn't the mother been taken to jail. Also in the CPS report, Jessica is known to have a violent past, also domestic abuse. It seems to me like John Winkler had Adrian so much because Jessica was an unfit mother, and the safest place for adrian was at his house under his care. I have spent some time looking at all the news coverage, and reports. It just seems odd that they are clinging to one story, told at the hospital when adrian was brought there and cops questioned Jessica and her boyfriend. Something does not sound right here.
    I think you're asking the question that all of us have asked on here. I think Jessica should have been charged.
    Actually, I think all these women that KNOW their man is abusing their kid should be charged.
    I assume the court has not charged Jessica because they gave her immunity to testify against boyfriend. They (the state) needs somebody to testify that they've actually saw boyfriend beat on the baby. Since Jessica is a POS that probably watched/helped beat on the baby- she will get a pass because she probably saw the abuse with her own eyes.

Man this is quite the thread. I have read all of this thread and i began to wonder.......... i have read the questions posted, how can this mother have let this happen, ..... this mother is trash,..........why didn't this mother do something to stop this abuse. I pose the question to everyone here, would you turn yourself in to the cops, if this was you doing this to your kids?????? Just a question i have. I have looked at the news and police reports and CPS reports, and i have to say, HMMMMMMMMM, she went to work the day Adrian went to the hospital by ambulance, HMMMMMMM, and left adrian with a person who was supposed to be abusing her son.
    I probably wouldn't turn my own self in, but I would def. do what was best for my kids- even if that meant giving them up. . ( but I also wouldn't slam my babies on the floor)
    There was a woman that dropped her children off at a firehouse in Texas. People are bashing the hell out of mom, but I feel different. At least she didn't kill those poor babies, like so many other stories I read. Sometimes being a mother is admitting that you are a shitty one. http://abcnews.go.com/News/texas-mom...ry?id=33603728

It pisses me off because this baby didn't have to die. He had a loving place to go to.

Who said the mother was given immunity. I have not read anywhere about this??? But if she saw this happening, why would she not kick the boyfriend out. It is just sad. And from reading the report, there was a whole in the wall, it seems to me like she threw the baby into the wall. Its hard to believe that the boyfriend did this. I would like to see the police, or report from the judge giving the mother immunity

Who said the mother was given immunity. I have not read anywhere about this??? But if she saw this happening, why would she not kick the boyfriend out. It is just sad. And from reading the report, there was a whole in the wall, it seems to me like she threw the baby into the wall. Its hard to believe that the boyfriend did this. I would like to see the police, or report from the judge giving the mother immunity
    I guess you missed this?
    I assume the court has not charged Jessica because they gave her immunity to testify against boyfriend.
    So....I guess you think the boyfriend is innocent. Okay...

Thread Information