Page 21 of 33 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Any news on Jessica?

UPDATE: Christian Michael Tyrrell >>>> https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571257986480263/

Shit's goin down on the Facebook page. The biodad is being called out for using the funds NOT for Adrian's headstone but for a new truck and dirt bikes or something. Gettin' ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Shit's goin down on the Facebook page. The biodad is being called out for using the funds NOT for Adrian's headstone but for a new truck and dirt bikes or something. Gettin' ugly.
    Which Facebook page? The group one? I don't belong to that.

Cut and paste! Cut and paste!

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Deb..which Facebook page. I wanna read the drama

This one: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571257986480263/

John posted this: (and also in the gofundme)

As of today ….Ulises Herrera has used the proceeds donated to him by the public out of sympathy for the MURDER of Adrian David Langlais to purchase a Cadillac Escalade, a stunt bike and a street bike. According to the go fund me web page the proceeds were to be used for Funeral expenses, a head stone for Adrian’s grave, medical bills, hospital bills and every day bills for Ulises while he was unable? to work. I know many of you have donated to Ulises Herrera’s gofundme site and to several other fundraiser held on his behalf, and you did so out of love and concern and not to personally enrich Ulises Herrera over the MURDER of Adrian. A GIFT FROM ADRIAN TO ALL OF US is his continued unconditional LOVE especially while he was here in the physical with us. To me the use of these funds for personal enrichment is insulting to Adrian’s beautiful life… AS of June 2, 2015 I have not been able to verify that a head stone for Adrian’s grave has been purchased. I question whether any of the funds have been used for medical expenses. And the funeral expenses I believe were approximately $3500. Also it is my belief it is one’s own judgement whether you are unable to work or not. Today I am asking Ulises Herrera to GIVE the balance of the funds donated to him to a state or national organization promoting awareness of Child Abuse and Neglect or establish a foundation honoring the name of Adrian. Today I am asking the fund manager to post an accounting of the funds out of respect for those who donated and out of respect for the beautiful life of Adrian David Langlais

A couple people coming in to defend the bio dad saying "he can do whatever he wants with it, if that makes him feel better, yadda yadda yadda"

But John is saying baby Adrian still doesn't have a headstone So if that's the case, that's fucked up.

Yeah, legit.

Sure, buy yourself shit if that somehow makes you feel good. Awesome. We all grieve in different ways.

But take care of what needs to be taken care of first.

I hate to see people failing this little boy once again. I truly do.

I just looked at bio dads Facebook.

He does have a lot of new stuff. It's hard to say where he got the money at tho.

Does anybody know how much money he got from the gofund?

How dare u. As long as the funeral and grave stone we're taken care of why dose it matter what he bought. U act like u know every single detail of his life. Maybe he needed a reliable truck for his children. Sorry for the pain u feel but going after a loving father is too much!
    1 hr ? Like ? 6

Roux Comique Remember the woman who left her 2 babies in the car to go interview for a job? I saw her on Dr Phil. They were calling her out for using all that donated money from good hearted ppl, to fund her boyfriends' fledgling rap career, buy herself clothes and nice things, while she kept turning down jobs she claimed wouldn't support them. The courts ordered the rest of that money to be frozen and put into a trust for those babies. Something like 60k. Can this be done in the case of Useless? He's not very bright, is he? No one wants to see anyone proper from a child's murder!!!
    1 hr ? Like

Pam Kersey Too bad that kind of money wasn't spent on an attorney to protect his child
    1 hr ? Like ? 7

Pam Kersey Caitlin too many children die because irresponsible parents don't do enough.
    1 hr ? Like ? 5

Caitlin N William Clemmons And the mother was the one who had the child and put him in danger.
    1 hr ? Like ? 1

Roux Comique How dare YOU Caitlin. All that money needs to be returned to the ppl who ONLY meant to help with the expenses. This little border hopping asshole needs to be DEPORTED, not lavished with gifts for allowing his son to be brutally murdered. You are some peice of work to even question John!!!! I cant believe anyone can look at these photos and support Useless in his brazen abuse of funds. But then, he has no issues with abuse now does he??
    1 hr ? Like ? 4

Roux Comique Yes and the mother should go to prison too. But this POS father knocked her up and had a baby with her so he was JUST as responsible for that baby. John has outlined everything that was done to make Useless get involved with his sons abuse case. He very clearly didn't give a shit about his son's life. And now he has an Escalade as his reward. Nice. You keep supporting him, little girl. I'm sure he appreciates it. If he can even understand English
    1 hr ? Like ? 2

Caitlin N William Clemmons I'm not even going to wast my time on this shit. And how dare u call names. Low life people will always find a way to be rude and hateful especially when it's completely uncalled for.
    1 hr ? Like ? 2

Pam Kersey The mother true did have the child but how many times did the father contact CPS regarding concerns for his son.How much money did he pay an attorney to have his child removed from the situation.How many bruises did he ignore.I have no doubt he loved his child but he should have never backed down.Why did John Winkler and Laura Martinez know more about Adrian possibly being abused than his father did.
    59 mins ? Like

Caitlin N William Clemmons So what if he had money left over he deserves to treat himself to something if that's the case Ulises Herrera is a good man and you will not change our minds about that!
    59 mins ? Like ? 2

John Winkler Caitlin N William Clemmons this is what Ulises loved FIRST... and the go fund me site did not say anything about buying toys to play with. He had a reliable vehicle before Adrians murder. Also I provided him a car to drive for several months because he said he did not have the funds to pay his child support. NLB Nasty Lot Bums is what is stand for. and the shirt says Drink, Party, F*^@, Stunt. If he was committed half as much to being a father as you think .. ADRIAN would be alive.. FACT>>>
    John Winkler's photo.
    58 mins ? Unlike ? 3

Debbie Swinney The street bike he bought the day he got the call to go to the hospital so that wasnt gofundme money....we were w him when he got the call after taking the bike to his house...i made the gofundme page to help w everythg n maybe buying a stunt bike is helping him deal w this...yes a headstone needs to be purchased but idk what hes doung since i haven't really talk to him lately. .i just wanted yall to know the street bike was bought before this happen.
    57 mins ? Like ? 2

Caitlin N William Clemmons I know everyone in NLB and Uli is not in that group yes he is at all their events but to make money and hang out with friends get your facts straight. You are assuming too much
    56 mins ? Like ? 3

Lindsay Manchester Wow! He's NOT the bio father???
    56 mins ? Like

Jennifer Nicoll I would NOT beable to work if my child died BUT I also wouldn't be spending the rest on anything that does not honor his/her memory
    55 mins ? Like

Sandra Fann Hmmm a child's life for a Cadillac Escalade! This is why I have not donated to these online donation sites for this reason. There is another one where the family lost 2 children because of another driver. Donations were asked for medical expenses and f...See More
    54 mins ? Like ? 2

Jessica MoniQue Campos Roux Comique how dare you use insulting racist comments to prove a point . It only goes to show how iggnorant you are. Keep in mind two wrongs won't make a right. You sound as disgusting as Caitlin does. Ulises is wrong for even spending a dollar on himself . We all know
    54 mins ? Like ? 6

John Winkler The state of TEXAS says he is the bio father and the also say he is owes over $9000 dollars in back child support.
    54 mins ? Like ? 2

Caitlin N William Clemmons I am part of a t shit company too and we sell shirts I don't agree with but they sell.
    53 mins ? Like

Debbie Swinney Uli is the biological father of Adrian...
    53 mins ? Like ? 1

Jennifer Nicoll insurance only covers so much
    53 mins ? Like

Caitlin N William Clemmons EVERYONE is different. EVERYONE deals with death DIFFERENT.

WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE?!?
    52 mins ? Like

John Winkler Caitlin N William Clemmons facts are straight.. No assumptions.. The Squid Life contributed to the events that allowed Adrian to be abused and MURDERED!!
    52 mins ? Like ? 1

Caitlin N William Clemmons Why keep staring the pot!?!? Leave the family alone. I get you were part of the boys life but let them live their life. It's not your job to judge or bring accusations to the publics eyes. Especially when you don't know what you are talking about
    51 mins ? Like ? 1

Caitlin N William Clemmons And racist comments are uncalled for and it just shows how little minded you are. I'm sure Adrian would be very hurt to hear how yall are attacking his loving father.
    51 mins ? Like ? 1

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I just looked at bio dads Facebook.

He does have a lot of new stuff. It's hard to say where he got the money at tho.

Does anybody know how much money he got from the gofund?
    Looks like over $10,000. It is fishy, if he "can't work" and suddenly has all this new shit. That he's POSTING ON FACEBOOK. I mean whatevs, do whatcha want, but at least use the funds FIRST for what they were intended for.
    Last edited by debk589; 06-02-2015 at 08:14 AM.

Well that was a fun read, how did I miss this cluster fuck.

Who's responsible for the medical bills anyways? Cause if it's the dad then who cares if he buys himself shiny things, they'll probably just get repo'd anyways and if it's the "mother", fuck her.

He was an adorable little boy. Adults are shit.

I'm so confused. Why are people hating on Adrian's father?

10,000 is not even half the cost of an Escalade. They cost about 74,000 on the low end.
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-02-2015 at 10:31 AM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I'm so confused. Why are people hating on Adrian's father?

10,000 is not even half the cost of an Escalade. They cost about 74,000 on the low end.
    I think it's because people who know him well have seen him about buying numerous things. With an influx of cash intended to go to a headstone, folks are assuming that should be tended to first. So far, no headstone. But new dirt bikes, and a new car.

You'd think, with a new baby girl, he'd be more worried about that.

Hell, I couldn't even afford a new shirt when I had babies in the house, much less dirt bikes and Escalades.

Aw snap. Daddy just weighed in:

Some stupid motherfucker with no life! Is accusing me of spending money on other shit. The bike was purchased the morning he went to the hospital. The truck I'm financing. And the stuntbike i bought it with my tax return. everything got paid including his stone. John stupid motherfucker stop accusing me and go fuck yourself. Get a life. THE MONEY WAS USED FOR MY EXPENSES!! Oh and one more thing. If you really care about doing something. Get involved in something that matters the Internet doesn't do anything.
    Yikes. I'm not sure what to think anymore. Just sad that this poor baby can't seem to rest in peace and this huge fight is going on in his name when there should be SO much more positive things happening in his name.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I saw that in my newsfeed. Yikes is right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

And Ron was right. Is everyone on FB as illiterate as Beantown? It hurts my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    And Ron was right. Is everyone on FB as illiterate as Beantown? It hurts my brain.

That. Tenfold.

I dunno. I can't imagine Flips paying enough to buy an Escalade. He had one repo'd before and John loaned him a vehicle. Maybe his motorcycle group did a fundraiser and I think I remember Flips holding one too. I would feel better about the whole thing if it didn't appear that Uli was content with ultra part time father status and letting someone else take on the responsibilities of his child.

If my kid showed up for visitation and had injuries, it would not take the baby sitter to get CPS involved. The lashing out with such language by Uli and his friends to the one and only person who tried to provide a safety net for that child is really in poor taste. He could have called John and settled the matter by offering up receipts for how the money was spent. Instead, it's a big fuck you, I don't have to show receipts and it's none of your business. He certainly didn't have that attitude when John was buying clothes, providing a car, even a home for the childs mother to live in.

Get involved in something that matters the Internet doesn't do anything.
    Uli that useless internet got you a gofundme.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    If my kid showed up for visitation and had injuries, it would not take the baby sitter to get CPS involved. The lashing out with such language by Uli and his friends to the one and only person who tried to provide a safety net for that child is really in poor taste. He could have called John and settled the matter by offering up receipts for how the money was spent. Instead, it's a big fuck you, I don't have to show receipts and it's none of your business. He certainly didn't have that attitude when John was buying clothes, providing a car, even a home for the childs mother to live in.
    OMG. That is SO well put.

+1

CPS fired case worker asking for her job back.......
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e29701768.html

Quote Originally Posted by jcwink View Post
    CPS fired case worker asking for her job back.......
    http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e29701768.html
    Thank you for the update. How can she even think about appealing the decision to fire her? And I agree that the supervisor should have also been given the boot.

So can we now stop bashing Uli for not doing what he was supposed to do with CPS? I think an apology is in order in this instance.

Quote Originally Posted by cannotbelieve View Post
    So can we now stop bashing Uli for not doing what he was supposed to do with CPS? I think an apology is in order in this instance.
    Well, he did tell CPS this
    Herrera was interviewed and told the investigator that he had no concerns for his son with the mother.

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...#storylink=cpy
    I am making no apologies to dad.

IMO- he's just like so many other young guys that have kids. He doesn't mind making them, but taking care of them is a different story.
    Poor little baby ends up dead, and all of a sudden...he's the grief stricken "daddy" who needs help with the expenses. (I bet he never paid one ounce of child support in the 2 years this angel was alive.)
    Sounds to me like John and his family were taking care of this baby until they were cut off.
    Then to top it off...the disrespect dad showed to the people that loved HIS son.

The only thing this CPS report does is show #1 that CPS sucks. #2- it proves that dad KNEW there were allegations of abuse against his son, but did nothing except say he had no worries about son being with mom.

Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by cannotbelieve View Post
    WTF?? Why would we apologize? No one has said anything about Uli and CPS on here. Maybe you came to the wrong place to pick a fight, possibly? Got a bit turned around in the Interwebz?

Thread Information