Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 811

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

  1. #26
    It's disgusting. If she was actually helping with fund raising to bury baby Adrian, she would just direct them to the other site. It's so transparent and it's revolting.

  2. #27
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,738
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Thank you. The father is an employee of mine, but more importantly a friend. I also posted that message on her gofundme. Unfortunately as the details of this case come out, it's just going to get worse.
    You're the poster? Good for you, dude. Mad respect for donating five bucks to speak your mind. I'm so terribly sorry for your friend's loss. He was a beautiful little boy.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  3. #28
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Lol I do love the difference in money between the 2 gofundme accounts. It speaks volumes about how people are actually seeing this case.
    Here is the link to dad's gofundme:
    http://www.gofundme.com/pcire4

    Not going to post mom's.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  4. #29
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Also, I just noticed that the mom's boyfriend removed his Facebook account that was active a couple days ago.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  5. #30
    Word is he fled the city. Just FB rumors, but it's coming from multiple sources. He had been a server at the salt grass in fossil creek.

  6. #31
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post
    Also, I just noticed that the mom's boyfriend removed his Facebook account that was active a couple days ago.
    I just looked at it an hour ago or so and its gone now?! Hmmmm

  7. #32
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,918
    Rep Power
    21474859
    He read this thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  8. #33
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,738
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Word is he fled the city. Just FB rumors, but it's coming from multiple sources. He had been a server at the salt grass in fossil creek.
    Yeah, well, we'll see how that works out for him.

    What a fucking loser this dude is.

    Baby killer.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  9. #34
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,269
    Rep Power
    21474853
    I'm an idiot and thought he fell out of a window the fact that there was so much abuse to his tiny body makes me want to puke.

    Ugh how terrible for the father.

    I can't find the egg donors go fund me. Is it still up?
    Last edited by Angiebla; 03-22-2015 at 06:02 PM. Reason: She's not really a mom

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  10. #35
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,738
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Yup, it's still there. Link is on page one of this thread.

    Nauseating.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  11. #36
    Senior Member captainjillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    1,911
    Rep Power
    21474846
    Yeah it's still there.


    I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

  12. #37
    Yeah. She hasn't had a donation since my post. That makes me feel better.
    http://www.gofundme.com/ph6yek?fb_ac...ndefined%22%5D

  13. #38
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,269
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Obviously I cannot brain today.

    So she loved her son very much, and he died so she deserves money for what exactly?

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  14. #39
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,738
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Obviously I cannot brain today.

    So she loved her son very much, and he died so she deserves money for what exactly?

    Duh. Bar tabs are expensive.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  15. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    I saw the little boys name on the medical examiners page, and did a facebook search on just the last name and found the moms page the same day he passed, even before the news stations had written about looking into his death. I immediately found it odd that she was going out to Boston's just hours after her son passed away.

  16. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0
    You can't view the actual police report online, but if you go to www.fortworthpd.com, on the right hand side there is a link police report search, if you put in the names Jessica Langlais, and Christian Tyrrell, they both pop up with the police report number linked to his death.

  17. #42
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,918
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by andrearollgr View Post
    I saw the little boys name on the medical examiners page, and did a facebook search on just the last name and found the moms page the same day he passed, even before the news stations had written about looking into his death. I immediately found it odd that she was going out to Boston's just hours after her son passed away.
    Where have you been all our lives? This is textbook MDS behavior. Welcome soulmate!
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  18. #43
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Golden, I would like to know where is your son Christian? everybody said is hiding, stop defending Jessica when you were part of all of this, you saw him with bruises and you ignore it, your daughter was Adrian's baby sitter, and she didn't see it. please ?.

  19. #44
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0
    Since Christian's family involved themselves in Adrian's life, odd things started happening with him. Golden, you and your family are guilty too. Do you feel any REGRET?

  20. #45
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by parirok View Post
    Since Christian's family involved themselves in Adrian's life, odd things started happening with him. Golden, you and your family are guilty too. Do you feel any REGRET?
    Who is Golden? There is nobody by that name who has posted in this thread.

  21. #46
    Senior Member bermstalker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    12,591
    Rep Power
    21474855
    Quote Originally Posted by andrearollgr View Post
    You can't view the actual police report online, but if you go to www.fortworthpd.com, on the right hand side there is a link police report search, if you put in the names Jessica Langlais, and Christian Tyrrell, they both pop up with the police report number linked to his death.
    Thank you. Here is what's up now.

    [IMG][/IMG]

  22. #47
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,738
    Rep Power
    21474849
    This place exploded last night.

    Who's Golden?


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  23. #48
    has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    magical cunt
    Posts
    31,572
    Rep Power
    21474879
    Quote Originally Posted by parirok View Post
    Since Christian's family involved themselves in Adrian's life, odd things started happening with him. Golden, you and your family are guilty too. Do you feel any REGRET?
    DAFUQ ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

  24. #49
    Senior Member moosella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,076
    Rep Power
    15039232

  25. #50
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474852
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Thank you. Here is what's up now.

    [IMG][/IMG]
    I wonder why there aren't any updates about arrests in the news.

    Oh and I believe Golden is Adrian's mom's boyfriend's mom.
    I guess parirok assumes she is reading this thread or will show up eventually

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •