Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 400 of 811

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

  1. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges. I think they both went into shock and didnt know what to do. There was abuse taking place in this household, The fact is there is a lot of failures in the situation. i have seen both people, with aggresive behavior, and now it is time to let the justice system do its part. We can speculate all we want, but we all live in a country that is based on innocent till proven guilty. Let us sit back and let the proper cource of actions take place.
    I am so confused? So what have you been arguing about so vehemently for the last four days?

  2. #377
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  3. #378
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Just a few gems from your short time here:

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I am a close friend of the family you seem to want to, lets say, hang for this. Well the family you are speaking of has 6 kids of there own. from 22 all the way to 6, They are good christians and dont live fake. You seem to forget christian was with this girl for about 8 month, the parents didnt see this baby till right before christmas. The story that was given to Christian when he asked Jessica was that her baby was just accident proned. You dont know the who story of Jessica hitting and taunting christian. Her drunkin tirates and drug binging, Christian never hit that girl or the baby and yes i know christians father very well, and he will back his son. The man that raised christian would not hit or lay a finger on a baby or a women. It is easy to get one side of a story and get wrapped up in the want to get the person for this, mentality. Just look as all of you have noted, Jessica put up the go fund me sight, why do you think she hasnt gotten as much as Uli the dad, It sure isnt because of christian, it because people secretly knew she was not the person who she tried to let everyone think she was. Remember here that the family you want to hang for this or the person isnt christian, Its the mom. The girl went out drinking the day her son passed. And to all or you who think christians a coward and is on the run or as you guys put with his friend Tyler well he isnt. I was told he took his facebook down to stop anyone from being nasty, and accusational, Christian is the one who took Adrian to the hospital on wednesday, Well called the ambulance to come and get him, than went and picked up jessica from work. She left the house and went to work knowing something was wrong. Christian came home the night before and inquired what had happened to adrian, He fell out of the crib again he was told. Lets just make sure the facts are out there because you guys are being lead down a bad lie right now, and im sure it was by the mom. No one said lets not take that baby. Christian got him to the hospital via ambulance as soon as he could tell something was wrong. Head trama can take days to show up and cause this type of death. Lets not be blinded by desire to hang someone lets look at the big picture. and be informed
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Big word. Story. I can tell you that you are talking to a millionaire. I can sell myself as a rocket scientist. When you are fighting for your freedom. And know you screwed up you will do whatever it takes. I'm sorry. I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away. You would argue with a fence post if it actually would stay in place long enough. Like I said. You are a leader of a lench mob. You have your sights set and let me tell you in life you are going to fail because of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    My heart hurt every day I don't get To see Adrian. I sit an try to understand why 2 people couldn't protect this little life. 2 people had an opportunity to raise a beautiful soul and they let him down. They will pay for there mistakes. But just for a moment does anyone think rhis actually could have been a horrible accident and due to the pressure and involvement with CPS they truly were scared to take him if there where signs of trama for fear of this out come we are seeing today. These kids may have just not known what to do until it was to late. This is something that has been on my mind.
    No.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Fuck punctuation. You are so damn petty and tiny. You ain't worth proper nothing. I don't need validation from your sick mind of wanting to dabble in everyone's life when they loose someone to death. I will tell you one thing. I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.
    Yes millionaire rocket scientist that can't even bother to use a spell check. You're setting us straight.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I am not related. The lose of a baby. Is no joke. The mother is the one changing her story. Not Christian. So until evidence is brought out. We don't know why the F is going on. This is what you need to know. They both are going to be convicted of something. Jessica was not hit by Christian. It was the other way around. CPS has been involved. Christian is talking with police and CPS. I don't believe Adrian fell out of a crib. I think someone hit him bad. Who ever it was will pay in so many ways. The only story that keeps changing is Jessica's
    No. Yours does too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges. I think they both went into shock and didnt know what to do. There was abuse taking place in this household, The fact is there is a lot of failures in the situation. i have seen both people, with aggresive behavior, and now it is time to let the justice system do its part. We can speculate all we want, but we all live in a country that is based on innocent till proven guilty. Let us sit back and let the proper cource of actions take place.
    And you wonder why we are confused every time you post.

  4. #379
    fun hater Shins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Detroit
    Posts
    13,591
    Rep Power
    21474856
    Nothing they're saying is convincing us of shit, it's actually hurting their case.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

  5. #380
    Senior Member Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    6,849
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges. I think they both went into shock and didnt know what to do. There was abuse taking place in this household, The fact is there is a lot of failures in the situation. i have seen both people, with aggresive behavior, and now it is time to let the justice system do its part. We can speculate all we want, but we all live in a country that is based on innocent till proven guilty. Let us sit back and let the proper cource of actions take place.
    How is one "quilty" as hell? Like, they have a lot of blankets?


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

  6. #381
    Senior Member animosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    17,559
    Rep Power
    21474861
    oh god, quilty and lench mob. new band name!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

  7. #382
    Senior Member songbirdsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Not Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    2,741
    Rep Power
    21474849
    Dead baby and everyone's worried about giving this dude spelling lessons
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

  8. #383
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,732
    Rep Power
    21474848
    Not me, Song.

    I really, really just want to know who's QUILTY.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  9. #384
    Senior Member marycontrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,593
    Rep Power
    21474845
    The thing is, the site is kind enough to provide spell check. There are resources available to help you and you ignore them. Sort of like there were resources to help the anger issues, violent behavior, drinking and most important of all...medical care for that little boy. It sounds like you have seen things in that messed up family unit that bothered you or caused you concern, yet didn't call CPS or have a major sit down with your son. Your feeling some guilt in this and that is why you would like for it to be the mothers fault and your son was just in shock and didn't know what to do. That helps alleviate some of the guilt in your mind.

    You didn't hurt this little boy and no doubt, you are consumed by the events of the last few days. It's hard to face reality when your kid messes up and someone dies. It sounds like what happened is sinking in and you are getting out of protecting him mode. If you are able to give any advice to your son, it should be this. Man up and tell the truth, son. He wasn't playing with the boy, it's impossible. His story makes no sense and if she did it, his lies make him look like he did it. If you tell the truth, the story makes sense.

    I am sorry for your loss and for any other people close to this case. My biggest fear in life has been my children having babies they are ill prepared for. Especially my son who has anger issues and is an alcoholic.

  10. #385
    Senior Member Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    16,902
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Here's the problem with the spelling and grammar. It's hard to take someone's position on a debate or subject seriously if they sound like an 8 year old. Hence why people point it out. It's almost a public service to the person trying to make a valid point. Not that the point is valid in this scenario, but even if it were, the spelling and grammar shoot it down like a redneck at a deer sanctuary taking down a 12 point buck with a double barrel.

    Moral of the story, if you want to be taken seriously at MDS (and at life in general), learn to get your point across in an intelligent way. Otherwise you lose.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

  11. #386
    Save Bandit! Angiebla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    10,060
    Rep Power
    21474853
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Dead baby and everyone's worried about giving this dude spelling lessons
    It's not his spelling that I'm concerned with. It's his utter denial that I have a hard time coming to terms with.

    Even in his last post his makes it seem as if a third party was responsible for the abuse, and the only thing Jessica and Christian are guilty of is not getting the child help sooner.

    "The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

  12. #387
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,140
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Heh. Quilty.

    (really, just marking.)
    "

  13. #388
    Senior Member emylou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    545
    Rep Power
    12694353
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty *guilty* as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges.
    Listen quilty dickwad, that is what everyone has been saying. You don't listen. You contradict yourself constantly. You make no sense. You are literally fucking with yourself. You are a forumasturbator.

  14. #389
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    The thing is, the site is kind enough to provide spell check. There are resources available to help you and you ignore them. Sort of like there were resources to help the anger issues, violent behavior, drinking and most important of all...medical care for that little boy. It sounds like you have seen things in that messed up family unit that bothered you or caused you concern, yet didn't call CPS or have a major sit down with your son. Your feeling some guilt in this and that is why you would like for it to be the mothers fault and your son was just in shock and didn't know what to do. That helps alleviate some of the guilt in your mind.

    You didn't hurt this little boy and no doubt, you are consumed by the events of the last few days. It's hard to face reality when your kid messes up and someone dies. It sounds like what happened is sinking in and you are getting out of protecting him mode. If you are able to give any advice to your son, it should be this. Man up and tell the truth, son. He wasn't playing with the boy, it's impossible. His story makes no sense and if she did it, his lies make him look like he did it. If you tell the truth, the story makes sense.

    I am sorry for your loss and for any other people close to this case. My biggest fear in life has been my children having babies they are ill prepared for. Especially my son who has anger issues and is an alcoholic.
    ^^^^^

    I literally agree with everything you said.

  15. #390
    Junior Member kk_allday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    The thing is, the site is kind enough to provide spell check. There are resources available to help you and you ignore them. Sort of like there were resources to help the anger issues, violent behavior, drinking and most important of all...medical care for that little boy. It sounds like you have seen things in that messed up family unit that bothered you or caused you concern, yet didn't call CPS or have a major sit down with your son. Your feeling some guilt in this and that is why you would like for it to be the mothers fault and your son was just in shock and didn't know what to do. That helps alleviate some of the guilt in your mind.

    You didn't hurt this little boy and no doubt, you are consumed by the events of the last few days. It's hard to face reality when your kid messes up and someone dies. It sounds like what happened is sinking in and you are getting out of protecting him mode. If you are able to give any advice to your son, it should be this. Man up and tell the truth, son. He wasn't playing with the boy, it's impossible. His story makes no sense and if she did it, his lies make him look like he did it. If you tell the truth, the story makes sense.

    I am sorry for your loss and for any other people close to this case. My biggest fear in life has been my children having babies they are ill prepared for. Especially my son who has anger issues and is an alcoholic.
    Hmmm....

    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Big word. Story...I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away.
    Oh!

    What I actually mean to say is you summed up my exact thoughts and used them gently and eloquently. I see no room for debate.

  16. #391
    Senior Member SuchAClassicGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Posts
    2,211
    Rep Power
    21474845
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    Here's the problem with the spelling and grammar. It's hard to take someone's position on a debate or subject seriously if they sound like an 8 year old. Hence why people point it out. It's almost a public service to the person trying to make a valid point. Not that the point is valid in this scenario, but even if it were, the spelling and grammar shoot it down like a redneck at a deer sanctuary taking down a 12 point buck with a double barrel.

    Moral of the story, if you want to be taken seriously at MDS (and at life in general), learn to get your point across in an intelligent way. Otherwise you lose.
    Finally weighing in....not on the case, but on this point right here. Quit fighting for us to see your "side" when you post words you obviously don't understand and can much less spell. Many Wordsmiths at MDS. You are not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

  17. #392

    I have not been arguing

    Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    I am so confused? So what have you been arguing about so vehemently for the last four days?
    Simply put, No one seemed to think a mother could do this to here baby, also that she, could have been an aggressor in the situation, She is a mother, and hence someone coming in to the relationship not being the dad, is going to have to learn and take direction from Adrians parent. The belief that christian is the only one capable of beating adrian is ridiculous. Then for people to throw his parents out on here and attacking there integrity and morals, is just not right.

  18. #393
    The Dude abides. strmmrgrrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    10,365
    Rep Power
    21474859
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Simply put, No one seemed to think a mother could do this to here baby, also that she, could have been an aggressor in the situation, She is a mother, and hence someone coming in to the relationship not being the dad, is going to have to learn and take direction from Adrians parent. The belief that christian is the only one capable of beating adrian is ridiculous. Then for people to throw his parents out on here and attacking there integrity and morals, is just not right.
    This just proves that you have not read a single fucking post in this thread. From the very beginning, and I'm talking the first 4 or 5 posts here, the mother, either by her self or collectively as "the parents", has been side-eyed and suspected of being involved with Adrian's death.

    Stop trying to "clear" your son because even if he didn't lay a hand on that kid, he did nothing to help him either. So fuck you and fuck your piece of shit son.


    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

  19. #394
    Well hope you feel better. having a rough Saturday over there. Ain't no one trying to clear any ones name, I'm glad that you feel using bad words to get your point across is an effective tactic. Oh hold on your a New Yorker. LOL Not sure why you people keep saying he is my son, Not sure about that accusation.

  20. #395
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Simply put, No one seemed to think a mother could do this to here baby, also that she, could have been an aggressor in the situation, She is a mother, and hence someone coming in to the relationship not being the dad, is going to have to learn and take direction from Adrians parent. The belief that christian is the only one capable of beating adrian is ridiculous. Then for people to throw his parents out on here and attacking there integrity and morals, is just not right.
    So you agree they should both spend the remainder of their life in jail then? Because that's what I think, unless they can prove a capital case on the actual offender, then I'm good with life for one and death for the other.

  21. #396
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,732
    Rep Power
    21474848
    *breaks out popcorn and settles in for the day*


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  22. #397
    Junior Member kk_allday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I AM NOT FUCKING HERE DEFENDING ANYONE. I AM TELLING YOU TRUTH. Think outside your tiny mind and look at what you have been told that happened. Guys Jessica isn't a tiny girl but far from fat. She has a good 2 inches in Christian and she is heavier then him. Let's get perspective here ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I fucking watch news. I am telling you what was said by Jessica and Christian. That is why this is dragging in retard. The fucking stories don't match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Fuck punctuation. You are so damn petty and tiny. You ain't worth proper nothing. I don't need validation from your sick mind of wanting to dabble in everyone's life when they loose someone to death. I will tell you one thing. I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Well hope you feel better. having a rough Saturday over there. Ain't no one trying to clear any ones name, I'm glad that you feel using bad words to get your point across is an effective tactic. Oh hold on your a New Yorker. LOL Not sure why you people keep saying he is my son, Not sure about that accusation.

    As you can see, Not Your Business, you use the same tactic trying to get your point across. Not only that, you have also resorted to using ALL CAPS so we can only assume you are yelling those words. As far as I can tell, you used the f-bomb as a verb, adverb, and an adjective.

    You say you have not been arguing so I will give you a sweet little tip. This is how we can quickly find several of your posts and quote them all at once.

    1. Go to the top of this page
    2. Towards the right side you will see your User Name (Not Your Business)
    3. Click on it
    4. All your posts will appear
    5. Click the "See more" link on each individual post to read the entire post.
    6. Your argumentative nature should be revealed to you after reading.
    **Note: You will have to click the words "More activity" at the bottom several times due to the number of posts.

    BTW, you said, "I and throwing the mic on the floor and walking away", days ago. Just do it.

  23. #398
    XoXo Miller22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,140
    Rep Power
    21474850
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Simply put, No one seemed to think a mother could do this to here baby, also that she, could have been an aggressor in the situation, She is a mother, and hence someone coming in to the relationship not being the dad, is going to have to learn and take direction from Adrians parent. The belief that christian is the only one capable of beating adrian is ridiculous. Then for people to throw his parents out on here and attacking there integrity and morals, is just not right.
    Are you serious - no one thought a mother could do this to her child? It's because we're on this site that we know its not only possible, but tragically all too frequent that a mother will take her own chil's life;sometimes in horrific manners.

    Get it thru your thick skull: we all think Jessica is responsible. We all think Christian is responsible.
    "

  24. #399
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Not your business has to be a troll. Christian's dad and a troll.

  25. #400
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,732
    Rep Power
    21474848
    I'm still in my pants. Just a general FYI.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •