Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
Results 351 to 375 of 814

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

  1. #351
    Why is it your business if im here or not
    Hears an update for you. Jessica is making threats to Christians ex and their child. Saying she will kill them. There are no suspects in the case as of today. CPS should be shut down and a whole new system and management needs to be put into place. And i guess you guys a creeping on Goldens facebook page, so you realize Christian isnt in hidding, or left town. I have to say that looking back, my input here is driven more by emotion than i realized. I have some family who were wrongfully accused ,of not this situation, and due to uninformed people, who wanted to be apart of something, gave opnions not facts, and my family members suffered for years thrying to recover, and some to just get out of jail. They didnt do what there were accused of. I just hate to see someone accused of something they did not due. In saying that both parties in this death have blame. I want them to suffer the fait for adrians death.

  2. #352
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Why is it your business if im here or not
    Hears an update for you. Jessica is making threats to Christians ex and their child. Saying she will kill them. There are no suspects in the case as of today. CPS should be shut down and a whole new system and management needs to be put into place. And i guess you guys a creeping on Goldens facebook page, so you realize Christian isnt in hidding, or left town. I have to say that looking back, my input here is driven more by emotion than i realized. I have some family who were wrongfully accused ,of not this situation, and due to uninformed people, who wanted to be apart of something, gave opnions not facts, and my family members suffered for years thrying to recover, and some to just get out of jail. They didnt do what there were accused of. I just hate to see someone accused of something they did not due. In saying that both parties in this death have blame. I want them to suffer the fait for adrians death.
    Oh. My. God. I must have had my pants thought off because I didn't understand most of that. I cant help it, I have to do this:
    I'm; Here's; child, <no and>, are; isn't; hiding; and hasn't; I; Not of; <sub and for but> trying; didn't; <remove period>; do; I'm; fate; Adrian's.

    Now that that is over, I have two responses:
    1) Yes, there are suspects. There is actually a prime suspect. What you meant is that there have been no warrants issued, which is true.
    2) If you believe her side, her behavior is because she is mad at the guy who killed her son. I have no opinion on that, just relaying the fact that there is still lots of information coming from both sides.

  3. #353
    Scoopski Potatoes Nic B's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Sacramento, California
    Posts
    11,542
    Rep Power
    21474859
    A mod may want to edit jcwink's post where he posted his letter, and remove his phone number at the bottom....he doesn't need randoms calling him & I'm not sure if he realized it was there & anyone on the web can see it.


    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

  4. #354
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    B-town, WA
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    2310682
    I don't feel like going back pages to quote, but I would like to offer an example of how an officer might determine someone is lying, from a psychological standpoint.

    Let's say that you are interrogating two people in a murder. Suspect one has told his story 11 different times. Never deviated from the story, not a single detail. Suspect number two has also told his story 11 times. The main idea of the story stays the same, but little details change. Who's the liar?

    Suspect One.

    Here's why. A person who is scared, hurt, or otherwise under duress is going to have lapses in short term memory. Fear is going to lead them to rush through a story, leaving things out, that they might remember during later tellings. The liar is never going to deviate, because there is no emotion in the lie. Much like reading a script, a person lying is going to say the same exact thing every time. Purposely and thoughtfully not going off track.

    Also, I thought the baby was injured on Wednesday and passed on Thursday? Why would Tuesday matter? And no, no one here is surprised that no one has been arrested yet. I think we all know how long it takes to truly nail down an arrest. Can't go around locking people up all willy-nilly and then losing them on a technicality. Damn laws. Lastly, both mom and bf deserve what's coming to them.
    Lurker checking in.

  5. #355
    Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    I don't feel like going back pages to quote, but I would like to offer an example of how an officer might determine someone is lying, from a psychological standpoint.

    Let's say that you are interrogating two people in a murder. Suspect one has told his story 11 different times. Never deviated from the story, not a single detail. Suspect number two has also told his story 11 times. The main idea of the story stays the same, but little details change. Who's the liar?

    Suspect One.

    Here's why. A person who is scared, hurt, or otherwise under duress is going to have lapses in short term memory. Fear is going to lead them to rush through a story, leaving things out, that they might remember during later tellings. The liar is never going to deviate, because there is no emotion in the lie. Much like reading a script, a person lying is going to say the same exact thing every time. Purposely and thoughtfully not going off track.

    Also, I thought the baby was injured on Wednesday and passed on Thursday? Why would Tuesday matter? And no, no one here is surprised that no one has been arrested yet. I think we all know how long it takes to truly nail down an arrest. Can't go around locking people up all willy-nilly and then losing them on a technicality. Damn laws. Lastly, both mom and bf deserve what's coming to them.
    The fatal blow occurred on Tuesday night. The baby was taken to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon and spent just over 24 hour in ICU before being removed from life support around 3:00 on Thursday.

  6. #356
    Omg I got to do it, "there hasn't been any arrest" is how it should be written. And you are correct there have not been any warrats issued because they DO not have a suspect. You do have an opinion on it or you would not have brought it up, or defend her on her actions.

  7. #357
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    B-town, WA
    Posts
    707
    Rep Power
    2310682
    Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    The fatal blow occurred on Tuesday night. The baby was taken to the hospital on Wednesday afternoon and spent just over 24 hour in ICU before being removed from life support around 3:00 on Thursday.
    Thanks, I must have misread. There's a lot to sift through.
    Lurker checking in.

  8. #358
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Omg I got to do it, "there hasn't been any arrest" is how it should be written. And you are correct there have not been any warrats issued because they DO not have a suspect. You do have an opinion on it or you would not have brought it up, or defend her on her actions.
    They DO have a suspect/suspects because they know it was a Homicide and there are only two people who were present over that Period of time. They have questioned the SUSPECTS. Because they SUSPECT one or the other or both committed the Murder.

    Are you comprehending this yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  9. #359
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Ok, so in no way am I taking any side here. However, since the injury happened the evening before he was taken to the hospital then both Jessica and Christian were aware. Also, even if Jessica was passed out, from what I have read on here Adrian should have by that time been obviously swelling, bruised, or possibly unresponsive before she went to work. Am I correct about the injury being a possible 14 hours before Christian took him to the hospital? If so the two hours that he was alone with Christian would not be long enough for these signs of trauma to occur.?? I am not saying she inflicted the injury but the timeline does not make sense for her to all of the sudden accuse him of killing her kid. It seems like she was just hoping the injury wouldn't be fatal and then when it was she starts placing blame. Maybe I am wrong but it seems like this mother knew he had serious injuries. If the mother is threatening another child you should call the police if you have evidence of this. I hope I have not offended anyone, I am not taking a side or defending either person. They both belong in jail.

  10. #360
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474917
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Omg I got to do it, "there hasn't been any arrest" is how it should be written. And you are correct there have not been any warrats issued because they DO not have a suspect. You do have an opinion on it or you would not have brought it up, or defend her on her actions.
    lololol what do you mean, they don't have a suspect? Do you think the police are investigating the possibility that some crazy person broke in and bashed the baby against a wall?

  11. #361
    LOLLOL ok well i guess if they have a suspect, it really isn't who all of you are thinking. They both were wrong, and will face charges, but, the person you think it was is not a suspect.

  12. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Omg I got to do it, "there hasn't been any arrest" is how it should be written. And you are correct there have not been any warrats issued because they DO not have a suspect. You do have an opinion on it or you would not have brought it up, or defend her on her actions.
    Ok...here we go again. Two more points:
    1) The warrant comes before the arrest ergo you can not have an arrest before a warrant is issued. So again, what you meant is that there hasn't been any warrants issued.
    2) I don't know how many times I have to say this, I am not trying to absolve her at all. The reason you keep bringing these incidents up that she has done since then is to convey her as a crazy person and thus more likely to have done this than Christian. My point is simple, her side is justifying her behavior as a distraught mother who is angry with the guy who killed her child. Both sides are spinning the others actions as a way to prove their side is right when in reality there is wrong on all sides.

    And no, I do not have an opinion on which is telling the truth because I believe they should both be in jail.

  13. #363
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    LOLLOL ok well i guess if they have a suspect, it really isn't who all of you are thinking. They both were wrong, and will face charges, but, the person you think it was is not a suspect.
    So all of a sudden Christian isn't a Suspect. You're delusional, dude. I actually feel kind of bad for you since its obvious that you lack these ability to face the facts. Elmo did it:


    Feel better now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  14. #364
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474917
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    LOLLOL ok well i guess if they have a suspect, it really isn't who all of you are thinking. They both were wrong, and will face charges, but, the person you think it was is not a suspect.
    Do you have reading comprehension issues or do you just not understand that everyone on here, literally everyone, holds BOTH of them accountable? BOTH OF THEM? Not saying one weighs more than the other, both people did this to a child and it is disgusting.

  15. #365
    Everyone just understand, i loved adrian and want him to get justice. I need for him to. i feel like a shell of a person, and really need to have closer.

  16. #366
    Senior Member marycontrary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    21474848
    That child's whole body was swollen and his eye swollen shut due to an injury to the back of the head. Someone is telling a fable when he says he was playing with the baby and he began to have seizures. How can you see such horrific injuries and claim the child was playing, it's just insane. It doesn't matter who dealt that horrible blow to the head, they both let that baby suffer with these injuries and did nothing to provide him with medical care. They are both pieces of shit. If they robbed a bank and one drove the getaway car and the other killed a bank teller, they both get murder charges. This is no different.

  17. #367
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Closure.




  18. #368
    Ahhh, i wish i had the time to just go through here and correct people. So so petty. Small minded, no life having, creeping, need to have a purpose people. you obviously knew what i was saying, but you had to be that nasty person and just say something.

  19. #369
    What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    21,568
    Rep Power
    21474867
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Ahhh, i wish i had the time to just go through here and correct people. So so petty. Small minded, no life having, creeping, need to have a purpose people. you obviously knew what i was saying, but you had to be that nasty person and just say something.
    I seriously don't understand what you're talking about. If you're insinuating that Christian is not a suspect, then you're wrong. That's not to say that Jessica isn't just as much a suspect. Either be clear about what you're trying to say or don't say it at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.

  20. #370
    Senior Member Defy Gravity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    431
    Rep Power
    14062577
    Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    That child's whole body was swollen and his eye swollen shut due to an injury to the back of the head. Someone is telling a fable when he says he was playing with the baby and he began to have seizures. How can you see such horrific injuries and claim the child was playing, it's just insane. It doesn't matter who dealt that horrible blow to the head, they both let that baby suffer with these injuries and did nothing to provide him with medical care. They are both pieces of shit. If they robbed a bank and one drove the getaway car and the other killed a bank teller, they both get murder charges. This is no different.
    ^^^^THIS.
    You need to come to terms with this.
    Your friend/family member/ etc was not playing with that toddler before he started seizing. I'm sorry but that is not medically possible. He sold you a fairy tale and I can imagine that its heartbreaking to have to face that.
    Even if your Christian never actually laid a finger on this little child he knew this little one was very, very injured and left him there for hours when he might have been saved. Those hours were precious time that he needed medical attention that could have saved his life.
    Even if Christian is not the one to have beat this baby to the point that he ended up dying he did nothing to stop him from dying until it was too late. No matter how scared he was of CPS or whatever he had the chance to save this toddlers life and he let him lay there and suffer and die.
    I can't imagine how hard that is to come to terms with. It has to be heart wrenching, but its the truth.
    Nothing Christian or Jessica say will change that truth. Someone beat that baby and then they both allowed him to lay there and die.

  21. #371
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474854
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Ahhh, i wish i had the time to just go through here and correct people. So so petty. Small minded, no life having, creeping, need to have a purpose people. you obviously knew what i was saying, but you had to be that nasty person and just say something.
    I'm nasty. But you are here defending a child abusing murderer.


  22. #372
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges. I think they both went into shock and didnt know what to do. There was abuse taking place in this household, The fact is there is a lot of failures in the situation. i have seen both people, with aggresive behavior, and now it is time to let the justice system do its part. We can speculate all we want, but we all live in a country that is based on innocent till proven guilty. Let us sit back and let the proper cource of actions take place.

  23. #373
    Senior Member M Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Dallas, TX
    Posts
    6,109
    Rep Power
    21474854
    I thought it was just a horrible accident?
    Now you are admitting to aggressive behavior on both parts?

  24. #374
    Senior Member PeaceBeWithMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Displaced Canadian.
    Posts
    7,756
    Rep Power
    21474851
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Ahhh, i wish i had the time to just go through here and correct people. So so petty. Small minded, no life having, creeping, need to have a purpose people. you obviously knew what i was saying, but you had to be that nasty person and just say something.
    Still waiting for you to out think my pants off.

    Update: You haven't even rolled a sock down yet.


    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

  25. #375
    Moderator bowieluva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    65,553
    Rep Power
    21474917
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I'm very sorry you don't understand what I am talking about, so I will be very clear. I think the two of them are quilty as hell for not saving this baby. They will both face charges. I think they both went into shock and didnt know what to do. There was abuse taking place in this household, The fact is there is a lot of failures in the situation. i have seen both people, with aggresive behavior, and now it is time to let the justice system do its part. We can speculate all we want, but we all live in a country that is based on innocent till proven guilty. Let us sit back and let the proper cource of actions take place.
    So....you agree with us.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •