Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Whats sad Nice B is you have been a member since 2011, whats even sadder is you have over 2400 post. You dont even know these people. Sadder yet you must have an addiction to death, or you just like putting your nose in, so you have somrthing to be a part of. Im on here because people are getting there info from the mother, thats the only place they can. Christian is not in contact due to the lying she is doing. He is talking to the police and CPS. The only way these people have gotten info is from her. So it is all one sided. Im not on any side but adrians. It is uncalled for for everyone to gang up and call this kid a murder. If christian did it it will be proven. you say im a joke, well sorry, but the joke is on you, i dont give two shit what you think. i guess again its just the sad life of a MY DEATH SPACE member
    My name is "Nic B" not "Nice B" but hey, I will take your typo as a sign you actually think I'm nice

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Glad you think I'm Christian. But your wrong. Answer me this. They say christian did this. But he called the ambulance. They said this happened Tuesday. Christian was at his gym. The cops were there checking. His friend works there, he let him know they came and they have to sign in and fingerprint. Your going to tell me. Mom went to work with her baby having seizers on Wednesday. I don't believe Jessica would do that.

Glad you think I'm Christian. But your wrong. Answer me this. They say christian did this. But he called the ambulance. They said this happened Tuesday. Christian was at his gym. The cops were there checking. His friend works there, he let him know they came and they have to sign in and fingerprint. Your going to tell me. Mom went to work with her baby having seizers on Wednesday. I don't believe Jessica would do that.
    So the baby looked like it had been bashed against a wall and Christian was like 'you deal with the emts, babe, I'm going to GET FUCKING PUMPED', that's your defense for him?

Twist it all you want. They say Christian intimidated her. And hit her. If this is true then when he went to the gym, if he did it, wouldn't you call the cops and the ambulance. And get some help

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Baby Adrian has been laid to rest. Very little drama at the service. Church was split down the middle, 30 people on the moms side, standing room only on the dads.
    I am glad that everybody kept it civil, I was worried about how his service would go. Thank you for all the updates you have been posting.

Oh...FFS...this he said, she said shit is getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

I AM NOT FUCKING HERE DEFENDING ANYONE. I AM TELLING YOU TRUTH. Think outside your tiny mind and look at what you have been told that happened. Guys Jessica isn't a tiny girl but far from fat. She has a good 2 inches in Christian and she is heavier then him. Let's get perspective here ok

Not your business: please fill in some blanks here- when was Christian at the gym? When the incident occurred?
    When did Jessica go to work? The next day before Christian called an ambulance?

If he did this and then left the house to work out. Wouldn't you hall ass and help your kid. I mean come on. She was living on her own before Christian and paying her own bills. So she didn't need his money.

*getting perspective*

Are you single? I think SuperiorI'mFlatuent would totally be into you.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

I AM NOT FUCKING HERE DEFENDING ANYONE. I AM TELLING YOU TRUTH. Think outside your tiny mind and look at what you have been told that happened. Guys Jessica isn't a tiny girl but far from fat. She has a good 2 inches in Christian and she is heavier then him. Let's get perspective here ok
    Ummm..that phenomenon has been discussed in many a case. Weight/height has nothing to do with anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    If he did this and then left the house to work out. Wouldn't you hall ass and help your kid. I mean come on. She was living on her own before Christian and paying her own bills. So she didn't need his money.
    Look. Where has anyone absolved Jessica of guilt? It doesn't matter which of the fuckers did this to him, they BOTH ignored his injuries. And they BOTH (as well as a few other Family members, I'm sure) ignored ongoing abuse and didn't step in. They're BOTH murderers in my eyes. But my own opinion is that Christian was the main component in this baby's death.

You ARE defending him. Stop pissing on our legs and telling us it's raining.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

She went to work Wednesday morning at 10:30. christian was at the gym Tuesday. The baby fell out of his crib as stated by both Jessica and Christian on Tuesday. He had a bump on his head. Christian went to the gym Tuesday. They said the baby was a little less joyful and he got sick. They gave him some juice and went to bed. They agreed Wednesday morning on the way to take Jessica to work if the bump didn't go down they would take Adrian to the hospital when she got off Wednesday. Christian went back home and about 2 hours later he was playing with Adrian and he said that Adrian's eyes rolled back in his head and he started to have a seizer. He call 911 and the baby was taken to the hospital. He picked up Jessica from work to go to the hospital. When they got there her story changes and started blaming christian

THERE'S PISS ON MY LEG!

I know every time I beat a toddler against the wall.....I always go get pumped up afterwards.

Sorry not your business.....somebody fed you a crap of lies. That baby never recovered from the very first time he was beat against/ with something. He didn't just wake up and his eyes rolled back in his head. These shit heads went into coverup mode right away!

Sorry, you're wrong. Dead wrong.

So your a doctor and know about head trauma right, because I have nurses and emt's in my family and I have asked them about head trauma. Head trauma can take hours and days to cause this type of death. It is the signs you need to look for that will save the baby. If you don't know what the early signs are it is difficult to know what is happening

Did you read the post. The baby was up and playing with Christian. Christian said he wasn't his happy self and Christian looked up and Adrian's eyes had rolled back and he fell over and started to have a seizer

So your a doctor and know about head trauma right, because I have nurses and emt's in my family and I have asked them about head trauma. Head trauma can take hours and days to cause this type of death. It is the signs you need to look for that will save the baby. If you don't know what the early signs are it is difficult to know what is happening
    Im not but the medical examiner that made the determination of homicidde due to blunt force trauma to the head is. As well as the neroligist who compared the extent of the wounds to a fall from a second story building. For God sakes do one fucking second of research. Fox four did a report about it being a homicide as well as the star telegram. (That means that they wouldn't make a determination of accidental death because the injuries were not consistent with the fucking total bull shit story that was given). There is also no way of knowing when the injury took place, so regardless of he went to the gym or not he could have done it before or after. Again, there is no argument here that you have presented that is proof other than he told you so and you believe him.

But for the love of Christ, stop even insinuating that this was even possibly an accident. That's crap and you know it. This was murder. Plain and simple.

Did you read the post. The baby was up and playing with Christian. Christian said he wasn't his happy self and Christian looked up and Adrian's eyes had rolled back and he fell over and started to have a seizer
    Seizure. I cannot hold it back any longer.

Peace I am a happily married man

So your a doctor and know about head trauma right, because I have nurses and emt's in my family and I have asked them about head trauma.
    What you really need is an English teacher in the family so you can ask them about punctuation and grammar.

Peace I am a happily married man
    Yeah.

You're a peach.

I fucking watch news. I am telling you what was said by Jessica and Christian. That is why this is dragging in retard. The fucking stories don't match.

I fucking watch news. I am telling you what was said by Jessica and Christian. That is why this is dragging in retard. The fucking stories don't match.
    The two liars stories don't match. All the others pretty much do. Here's a report if you need to be reminded.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...e16210613.html

That means it wasn't an accident btw.

Move over Jodi Arias we have a new f-tard Not your business it's looking like your post count is getting high.

Thread Information