Page 10 of 33 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by John Hartnett View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa. Don't put me in with her. I am friends with the actual father. Here is the run down: Jessica and Christian have been dating for less than a year. He is known to have a terrible temper and she is known to be an angry alcoholic with issues of her own. On last Tuesday, St. Patrick's day, an incident occurred that involved a two year old baby boy named Adrian. His mother claimed that she had found him outside of his crib and believed he had fallen, but didn't think the injuries were bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital. The next day Christian (the bf) found the baby having a seizure and called for an ambulance. When the baby arrived at the hospital a doctor pulled the father aside and told him that despit the neurologist doing his tests, Adrian was already brain dead. When Uli (the father) got to see his boy, the baby's eye was swollen shut and he had bruises on his face and later the doctor said the injuries were equivalent to a fall from a second story building. The m.e. Later confirmed cause of death as blunt force trauma to the head and ruled the death a homicide since the injuries could not have possibly come from a fall of 3-4 feet. The doctors at the hospital alerted Fort Worth Police Department due to the nature of the injuries and when they arrived they questioned the father and the mother about the story she had told. At this point she changed her story and said that Christian had actually found baby Adrian and carried him into the living room and told her he found him on the ground in the bedroom. He then talked her out of going to the hospital that night by saying that they would assume that he had been beaten by the two of them. They then put him back in his crib were his fractured skull and sub-hematoma of the brain caused the brain damage that killed him. Ok Wednesday night the boyfriend went to Boston's with his friend and on Thursday, five hours after the baby was pronounced dead (which the mother had left the hospital and was not there for) she put a post on facebook that told everybody to come meet her at Boston's (pizza beer place) to celebrate Adrians life.
    I was under the impression the "accident" happened on Wednesday night?

Tuesday night, they took him to the hospital Wednesday afternoon. That was when Uli called me. Baby Adrian was pronounced dead on Thursday around 3:00. Jessica was at Boston's by 9:00.

That's Christians FB. Third post down is a picture of the three of them.

I wanna just reach into that photo and take poor baby Adrian away from the both of them. Augh.

So, may I ask how Mr. Winkler and his wife fit in the picture? It seems that they were wonderful caregivers. It is sad that the child was not left with these good people. Are they related?

image.jpg

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/dfw...5449&fhid=4250

I also updated the OP to include this picture and obit link.

In the bigger picture it kinda looks like he might have bruises on his forehead :(
    I assume the pic was taken in December...
    Last edited by M Joy; 03-25-2015 at 10:34 AM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    What a beautiful little boy. I hope the Mom and her fuck buddy burn in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

On our way to lay baby Adrian to rest. Everybody keep him in your thoughts.

On our way to lay baby Adrian to rest. Everybody keep him in your thoughts.

Noted, John. Tell his daddy to stay strong.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

To the adoptive grandfather who posted (I believe it was him) who had custody of Adrian for the first 20 months of his life: my heart breaks for you. It sickens me that Adrian was taken from your care where he was obviously loved and in good health, to go to live with his egg donor and her shitbag boyfriend.....just to end up dead within a few months at their hands.

To "none of your business": you are a joke. Your spelling and grammar is embarrassing. You are completely contradicting in everything you post. You come here defending Christian post after post, and then claim YOU'RE not here to defend anyone. Do you ever read what you type before you post? If so, and it makes sense to you, that's really sad. You are in denial and for some reason think that just because you say you think he didn't have a hand in Adrian's death, we will all just believe you. You are disgusting for sticking up for someone who murders an innocent baby.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Whats sad Nice B is you have been a member since 2011, whats even sadder is you have over 2400 post. You dont even know these people. Sadder yet you must have an addiction to death, or you just like putting your nose in, so you have somrthing to be a part of. Im on here because people are getting there info from the mother, thats the only place they can. Christian is not in contact due to the lying she is doing. He is talking to the police and CPS. The only way these people have gotten info is from her. So it is all one sided. Im not on any side but adrians. It is uncalled for for everyone to gang up and call this kid a murder. If christian did it it will be proven. you say im a joke, well sorry, but the joke is on you, i dont give two shit what you think. i guess again its just the sad life of a MY DEATH SPACE member

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You've posted more in here than anyone else. As for "brains", at least the majority of us know the proper use of "there", "their" and "they're" as well as "your" and "you're" and don't spell "front" as "fount".

Also, I'm not sure who "Miss Information" is. Is she a new rapper on the scene?

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.
    And there's my new signature quote

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    Whats sad Nice B is you have been a member since 2011, whats even sadder is you have over 2400 post. You dont even know these people. Sadder yet you must have an addiction to death, or you just like putting your nose in, so you have somrthing to be a part of. Im on here because people are getting there info from the mother, thats the only place they can. Christian is not in contact due to the lying she is doing. He is talking to the police and CPS. The only way these people have gotten info is from her. So it is all one sided. Im not on any side but adrians. It is uncalled for for everyone to gang up and call this kid a murder. If christian did it it will be proven. you say im a joke, well sorry, but the joke is on you, i dont give two shit what you think. i guess again its just the sad life of a MY DEATH SPACE member

Well, you're a member now too. Welcome, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Well, you're a member now too. Welcome, loser.
    *snort*

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

After completely with you about the adoptive grandfather...would like to know more about his connection to baby Adrian myself. Shame he couldn't keep him.

Well sorry to inform you I ain't selling anything so I'm sorry to disappoint you. Does anyone stop and wonder why there hasn't been any arrest yet. Because you must have all evidence together and proper to convict someone of this crime. So you must gather all facts. Right. What the hardest case to convict on. Well let's see oh yeah. A mother doing this to her kid. Not a complete stranger that's she has known for at most a year. Hmmmmm. Have we thought about that
    Who started working first at saltgrass... Jessica or Christian?

The truth is, I do not believe Christian is half as guilty as Jessica. I am a mother and I hold her completely accountable for his care while in her custody. But you aren't helping his case. As a friend of Christian's you should be giving these folks facts on the case that you know and that's it. Simply facts. Your info on the video surveillance was good. The info about her coming to where he was staying and "being mean" was good. The rest is simply not helping to hold him in any better light.
    State info, not defense and you will be much better accepted.
    Like I stated earlier, I have followed several threads in this forum, but did not join until I read your posts and it really hit me the wrong way. This is not what this site is about. I personally appreciate the information you can provide as it seems you are close to the case in some way, but please try to understand that we are all only here for facts and credible information. Unfortunately you have lost credibility with some of your posts and that only hurts your "friend" Christian in the minds of some of these members.

Quote Originally Posted by faq_q View Post
    And there's my new signature quote

AWESOME! I made the cut again

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy_44 View Post
    The truth is, I do not believe Christian is half as guilty as Jessica. I am a mother and I hold her completely accountable for his care while in her custody. But you aren't helping his case. As a friend of Christian's you should be giving these folks facts on the case that you know and that's it. Simply facts. Your info on the video surveillance was good. The info about her coming to where he was staying and "being mean" was good. The rest is simply not helping to hold him in any better light.
    State info, not defense and you will be much better accepted.
    Like I stated earlier, I have followed several threads in this forum, but did not join until I read your posts and it really hit me the wrong way. This is not what this site is about. I personally appreciate the information you can provide as it seems you are close to the case in some way, but please try to understand that we are all only here for facts and credible information. Unfortunately you have lost credibility with some of your posts and that only hurts your "friend" Christian in the minds of some of these members.
    All the above. Welcome to MDS Daisy

Baby Adrian has been laid to rest. Very little drama at the service. Church was split down the middle, 30 people on the moms side, standing room only on the dads.

Buy a spell checker please! Oh never mind, you won't need one soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Jesfriday View Post
    Buy a spell checker please! Oh never mind, you won't need one soon...
    That was meant for the none ya business rocket scientist.

Glad the funeral went well. Hope the family can find peace and justice for this little boy!

Baby Adrian has been laid to rest. Very little drama at the service. Church was split down the middle, 30 people on the moms side, standing room only on the dads.
    I'm happy to hear that. At least people had the common decency to keep it about Baby Adrian and not themselves. RIP Little Man. You deserved so much better than you were given

Thanks for sharing your thoughts John. As for Adrian, RIP baby boy...
    Last edited by faq_q; 03-25-2015 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Wrong gender...dumbass me

Thread Information