Thread: Alexander Holden (25) found dead in a river a month after he went missing

Alexander Holden (25) found dead in a river a month after he went missing

Last edited by raisedbywolves; 11-18-2022 at 03:59 PM.

I have been seeing his missing posters circulating on FB, as this is local to me.

I heard he was headed to Natomas, which most parts have a lot of crime. For him to be leaving, on foot, at 2:30 am, is not good...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Is there confirmation, i.e. a sighting, that he actually left the building? This feels a little off

I read about that in my local news this morning. I highly doubt he is alive, I have a feeling he fell in the river. Hopefully they find him soon.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. —
    The family of Alex Holden, who's been missing since New Year's Eve, believes a body found along the American River on Sunday afternoon is their son.

The Sacramento Police Department said they found a body near Highway 160 and the American River Bike Trail around 3 p.m. The Sacramento County Coroner's Office said the body will not be identified for a few days, but family members said they are confident the body recovered is Alex Holden.

Family said detectives and the coroner's office notified them that Holden's passport and debit card were found on the recovered body; the body's clothing also matched Holden's description.

Holden was last seen near 22nd and I streets sometime between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m. on New Year's Eve. It was believed he was walking to the Natomas area.

Posters were hung around Sacramento, and several search parties were organized to search for Holden. His family also spent weeks in Sacramento searching for him before returning to Missouri.
    https://www.kcra.com/article/family-...s-him/30671022

I knew he was in that river.
    RIP Alex

Officials ID body found in American River as missing Sacramento man Alex Holden

SACRAMENTO, Calif. -

Officials have identified a body found in the American River as that of Alex Holden, the Sacramento Police Department said Monday.
    "This is never the outcome we want from any missing person case, our hope is that this may provide some closure for the family," police said in a tweet.

The Sacramento Police Department said they found the body in the river near Highway 160 and the American River Bike Trail around 3 p.m. Sunday.

Family said Sunday detectives and the coroner's office notified them that Holden's passport and debit card were found on the recovered body; the body's clothing also matched Holden's description.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 01-28-2020 at 01:46 AM.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Putting a face to the posts about Alex here:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Speculation is that he fell while walking in the dark. Some even think he may have been hit by a car but I think he fell.

Thread Information