Page 8 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast

Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

And I'm so sorry that your lives have to consist of finger screwing a key board laying blame because your lives are so shallow and useless. All of you need to get an idea of what life is and stop being the problem and be a solution. With the amount of people and brains in this site. This case should be closed. But yet your to much involved in rumors and gossip you prefer to stay behind a computer screen and place blame and judgment

Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    So all of you are educated from Harvard law school and have gone out in the field and collected evidence. And have sat in this site and solved all of the cases right.
    Don't know about everyone else, but, yup. That's me in a nutshell.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Her parents were in the side lines. Christian and Jessica were completely fine till they showed up together at the hospital and jessica was informed her son was not going to make it. She flipped out and started her accusation that christian did this.

And I'm so sorry that your lives have to consist of finger screwing a key board laying blame because your lives are so shallow and useless. All of you need to get an idea of what life is and stop being the problem and be a solution. With the amount of people and brains in this site. This case should be closed. But yet your to much involved in rumors and gossip you prefer to stay behind a computer screen and place blame and judgment
    Wait, who are you again in relation to these people exactly? Because with all of the energy you've put into this thread, and all the knowledge you have on this case, shouldn't you be providing your proof that absolves "rumors" and closing this case?

Pot, meet kettle.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Two and trust me I have. No worries. I'm not on anyone's side except for Adrian's. I want the people who did this to get what they have coming. And I want it fast

Not two. True

As my name states it's not you business who I am.

Not a friend of anyone here. And yes I could sell you ice in Alaska. Sitting in front of me I would sell you a bridge in Asia.
    Yeah, I think your opinion of yourself and your skills is waaaaay overinflated. I think you *think* you are selling us this stuff. Everyone thinks you are are a blowhard, and no one is buying what you are selling.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaceBeWithMe View Post
    I just repped the new girl.

So did I
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Oh, ok. I would believe your credibility, but some nobody once said something about not believing things on the internet from strangers.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Well sorry to inform you I ain't selling anything so I'm sorry to disappoint you. Does anyone stop and wonder why there hasn't been any arrest yet. Because you must have all evidence together and proper to convict someone of this crime. So you must gather all facts. Right. What the hardest case to convict on. Well let's see oh yeah. A mother doing this to her kid. Not a complete stranger that's she has known for at most a year. Hmmmmm. Have we thought about that

True and I have stated. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm not sitting by while people here convict a kid based on assumption and rumors. You never saw christian with Adrian. Or at best his own 5 younger siblings.

You've posted more in here than anyone else. As for "brains", at least the majority of us know the proper use of "there", "their" and "they're" as well as "your" and "you're" and don't spell "front" as "fount".

Also, I'm not sure who "Miss Information" is. Is she a new rapper on the scene?

I find it hilarious that YOU are acting all high and mighty toward us when you're posting on here just like anyone else and in addition, defending a murderer. A child murderer, at that. Go fuck a Popsicle.

Well sorry to inform you I ain't selling anything so I'm sorry to disappoint you. Does anyone stop and wonder why there hasn't been any arrest yet. Because you must have all evidence together and proper to convict someone of this crime. So you must gather all facts. Right. What the hardest case to convict on. Well let's see oh yeah. A mother doing this to her kid. Not a complete stranger that's she has known for at most a year. Hmmmmm. Have we thought about that
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ily-claim.html

http://www.timesfreepress.com/news/l...killed/292849/

http://www.twincities.com/crime/ci_2...s-violent-past

http://www.courant.com/news/connecti...120-story.html

http://www.kmbc.com/news/toddler-die...ident/30649664

http://www.toledonewsnow.com/story/2...akes-plea-deal

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...281806151.html

Need I continue??

Well sorry to inform you I ain't selling anything so I'm sorry to disappoint you.
    That is good because you really are a terribly awful & horribly bad salesperson.

Sorry Boston babe but the proper use of all your words don't mean a thing to me. If that's all you have time to do is tear apart grammatical errors on this site you are in the wrong place. I could give to shits about what my words are. You obviously understand what I am saying. High and mighty is what I'm not. You seem to think you are. And fucking a Popsicle shows all you aren't a mature adult with any kind of valid point to be made here. So no I wont fuck a Popsicle. I will eat it and enjoy the disappointment of all of ya'll when the truth comes out. And the end result for your action of judging people will be what you answer for not me

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

True and I have stated. I don't care if you believe me or not. I'm not sitting by while people here convict a kid based on assumption and rumors. You never saw christian with Adrian. Or at best his own 5 younger siblings.
    Cool, because "convicting" isn't what we do here, either.

I love all the links and once more I say. Just because it has happened before this is not related to them. Preconception is why everyone wants to hang the boyfriend. You don't know the history of the situation. If he did it it will come out through investigation and jury

Sorry Boston babe but the proper use of all your words don't mean a thing to me.
    I don't doubt this

I responded to you and your blabber about how you seem to think you're above the rest of us. If you don't want someone telling you to go fuck a Popsicle, then stop acting like a douche.

Could someone who knows these people advise about what their story is now? Did both say he fell out of crib? So after Jessica went to hospital she then accused Christian? Is Christian saying that he found the boy with an injury then called the police? I am confused? Someones story has had to change. What happened in the 14 hours after the injury? Since you know CHristian and John knows Jessica, what exactly are they saying. Unless I have missed something I just see little snippets that people are saying happened.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    None of us had to be there to know what happened. The facts speak out really clear. Either mom, boyfriend, or both were involved in this baby being killed.

This little boy was killed. Look at the size of this toddler- and ask yourself if a toddler could get massive brain damage from falling out of a crib?
    Don't most people actually have their cribs converted into toddler beds at that age? (Sorry, don't know much about that)

The fact that there are previous accounts of abuse and CPS dealings- both are to blame because one of these shitheads KNEW the other was a child abuser.

I will NEVER understand why anybody supports child killers? I don't give a f if he/she is your brother, sister, uncle, dad, etc.....IMO, that is seriously what's f'ed up with this world. There is no excuse for a baby to be laying in the hospital-dead- because he was beat to death.

Not your business- you know that just because boyfriend rushed the little boy to the hospital doesn't wipe this away? I could probably link at least 20 recent articles where a boyfriend/parent/grandparent rushed a dying child to the hospital only to find out later they killed the kid. I could also link about 100 where BOTH killed the child together... Either by both beating the kid to death, or by the fact that one ignored the beatings.
    Please don't misunderstand my statement. I am not supporting a child killer. I never have and never will. I was stating that I could understand how the shock of a friend being involved could misguide the "millionaire rocket scientist's" thoughts. Although I understand how it can happen initially, WOW, you would think he (or she) would have taken a second look by now.

Don't judge me for being here and being the only one who is not emotionally involved and has gathered many facts on this issue and has made a valid assessment to this situation.
    My heart hurt every day I don't get To see Adrian.

You can't have it both ways. If your heart hurts everyday, then you are emotionally involved ... which is fine. Just own it.

But just for a moment does anyone think this actually could have been a horrible accident and due to the pressure and involvement with CPS they truly were scared to take him if there where signs of trama for fear of this out come we are seeing today.

Nope. I don't. The medical examiner can tell the difference between injuries sustained by a fall out of a crib and injuries caused by abuse. Believe me. My dear friend's baby's daddy is in prison for slamming their 5-month-old daughter's head into a piece of furniture until she was brain damaged. He said she fell off the changing table.

If they're pointing fingers at each other, and investigators are having a hard time determining exactly what happened, they may wait for a grand jury to indict before they make an arrest. (That's how they do it here in Georgia sometimes.)
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by passerby View Post
    Could someone who knows these people advise about what their story is now? Did both say he fell out of crib? So after Jessica went to hospital she then accused Christian? Is Christian saying that he found the boy with an injury then called the police? I am confused? Someones story has had to change. What happened in the 14 hours after the injury? Since you know CHristian and John knows Jessica, what exactly are they saying. Unless I have missed something I just see little snippets that people are saying happened.
    Whoa whoa whoa. Don't put me in with her. I am friends with the actual father. Here is the run down: Jessica and Christian have been dating for less than a year. He is known to have a terrible temper and she is known to be an angry alcoholic with issues of her own. On last Tuesday, St. Patrick's day, an incident occurred that involved a two year old baby boy named Adrian. His mother claimed that she had found him outside of his crib and believed he had fallen, but didn't think the injuries were bad enough to warrant a trip to the hospital. The next day Christian (the bf) found the baby having a seizure and called for an ambulance. When the baby arrived at the hospital a doctor pulled the father aside and told him that despit the neurologist doing his tests, Adrian was already brain dead. When Uli (the father) got to see his boy, the baby's eye was swollen shut and he had bruises on his face and later the doctor said the injuries were equivalent to a fall from a second story building. The m.e. Later confirmed cause of death as blunt force trauma to the head and ruled the death a homicide since the injuries could not have possibly come from a fall of 3-4 feet. The doctors at the hospital alerted Fort Worth Police Department due to the nature of the injuries and when they arrived they questioned the father and the mother about the story she had told. At this point she changed her story and said that Christian had actually found baby Adrian and carried him into the living room and told her he found him on the ground in the bedroom. He then talked her out of going to the hospital that night by saying that they would assume that he had been beaten by the two of them. They then put him back in his crib were his fractured skull and sub-hematoma of the brain caused the brain damage that killed him. Ok Wednesday night the boyfriend went to Boston's with his friend and on Thursday, five hours after the baby was pronounced dead (which the mother had left the hospital and was not there for) she put a post on facebook that told everybody to come meet her at Boston's (pizza beer place) to celebrate Adrians life.

Again, I am on the fathers side and that of the baby. We are having trouble getting information because both the boyfriend and the mom are telling stories and pointing at the other parties. None of your business is a person on this site who is very closely associated with Christian and is sticking up for him and saying he didn't do anything wrong. The rest of us are saying they should both rot in jail.

Thread Information