Thread: Adrian Langlais (2) was murdered and an investigation is ongoing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post

The truth shall set you all free. I will pray for you because you know not what you do. Stupid people. I do know what happened, because i was there. Bye petty ingrates.

Yeah well, it might set us free but I wouldn't be too certain about it springing the gates for your boy.

Edit : you realise we're not going to be in the jury pool & even if you convinced us it wouldn't do shit to help him right? Some of the people you're talking to here aren't even on the same side of the fucking planet. Exactly what do you think this site does? Even if we all agreed there'd been a miscarriage of justice (& there are plenty of REAL ones posted here) there's fuckall we could do about it other than say it sux.

And I'll sasy this one more time because you are still parrotting the same shit page after page BUT ABSORBING NOTHING.

It doesn't matter if Christian NEVER witnessed Adrian abused in those 5-7 months. It doesn't matter if he is really of such incredibly low intelligence that he honestly believed this little boy's extensive injuries were the result of a genuine cot accident

- HE WAS AWARE OF THOSE INJURIES & HIS SERIOUS CONDITION FOR FOURTEEN HOURS & DID NOTHING TO SAVE HIM.

Maybe the murder charges will be downgraded. Maybe she'll be charged too. Who the fuck knows.

But understand this & GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD :

For his failure to act when he saw the extent of Adrian's injuries HE DESERVES TO BE IN A CELL.
    Last edited by blighted star; 09-10-2015 at 10:42 AM.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    [QUOTE=blighted star;3652955]

Edit : you realise we're not going to be in the jury pool & even if you convinced us it wouldn't do shit to help him right? Some of the people you're talking to here aren't even on the same side of the fucking planet. Exactly what do you think this site does? Even if we all agreed there'd been a miscarriage of justice (& there are plenty of REAL ones posted here) there's fuckall we could do about it other than say it sux.

Technically I could be on the jury lol, it's in my county. Actually, that would be a fantastic jury assignment for me!!!

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

[QUOTE=captainjillian;3653022]
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Technically I could be on the jury lol, it's in my county. Actually, that would be a fantastic jury assignment for me!!!
    I would pray you were on it, so you could eat your own words, and come back on here and tell everyone you were wrong, I don't want to convince anyone, i want the mindless, drone attitudes to stop, and just think about what it means to be accused of something you didn't do. and i am sure the family has heard of this site. No one knows on here what actually happened. But me.

Captain of Fuckery captainjillian's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Southern Love;3653024]
    Quote Originally Posted by captainjillian View Post

I would pray you were on it, so you could eat your own words, and come back on here and tell everyone you were wrong, I don't want to convince anyone, i want the mindless, drone attitudes to stop, and just think about what it means to be accused of something you didn't do. and i am sure the family has heard of this site. No one knows on here what actually happened. But me.
    Nah, mate, I've done a lot of research into this case and no words will be dined on.
    Even if he didn't inflict the blows, he let Adrian die.

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

[QUOTE=captainjillian;3653027]
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post

Nah, mate, I've done a lot of research into this case and no words will be dined on.
    Even if he didn't inflict the blows, he let Adrian die.
    You have not done enough research then, Because the research will not come from the news, or anything you would be able to get your hands on without getting out and asking

Thread Information